Christian org says their goal is "the execution of every single gay American"

Communion

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, Thuggin said:

It’s such a lazy accusation. :rip: As if gays just woke up one day and decided to hate themselves for no reason. A lot of cishet people just really don’t like LGBTQ people. Especially if they’re religious. They hate it because it’s different and they don’t understand it. Why is that so hard to believe?

Homophobe: “All gay people deserve to die.”

“Allies”: “Lol okay queen! We know you’re taking that **** on the DL! Just come out of the closet already! No actual straight people have a problem with gay people! Let us know when you’re ready to stop being so self-hating and join the Pride festivities!”

Homophobe: *hate crimes LGBTQ people or pushes for anti-LGBTQ legislation anyway*

Those accusations aren’t helping us, and they also need to stop giving us all the bad people and painting us as responsible for our own oppression. :skull:

I agree. I think just outright dismissing homophobes as being self-hating gays gives a pass for homophobia because if all homophobia comes from self-hating gays, then homophobia isn't a real problem. The logic that, "I don't understand why anyone would hate gays" just makes no sense. White people that hate Black people aren't secretly Black. Cis people that hate trans people aren't secretly trans. We only see this type of dismissal towards homophobia.

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Me after leaving fire island

2 hours ago, sugarysunflower said:

Me after leaving Mykonos // Dubai // Tenerife // Barcelona // Berlin // Prague 

2 hours ago, XtunaStan said:

Me everytime I visit atrl

:deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Buffy said:

The biblical inaccuracy of that hateful sermon :ace: I am a Christian and I am on my third trip around the sun reading the Bible guys and I can tell you God does NOT say what that “pastor” is spewing. The second greatest commandment is to love your neighbor. Jesus also didn’t come into the world to condemn it but to save it. He also said whoever that hasn’t sinned should cast the first stone. No one threw any stones when he said that.

So SAD how that person even holds a title of a “pastor.”

Came here to literally say this. What an innacurate statement of the Bible, I am in awe of the amount of hate and clearly closeted gay issues here. 

I'd really like to see this ugly pansy try to come for me 

1 hour ago, Bloo said:

I don't know why people are convinced every homophobe is a closeted gay. :rip:

Homophobia is illogical just like any other form of bigotry. Self-hating gays exist because straight people invented homophobia.

55 minutes ago, Thuggin said:

It’s such a lazy accusation. :rip: As if gays just woke up one day and decided to hate themselves for no reason. A lot of cishet people just really don’t like LGBTQ people. Especially if they’re religious. They hate it because it’s different and they don’t understand it. Why is that so hard to believe?

Homophobe: “All gay people deserve to die.”

“Allies”: “Lol okay queen! We know you’re taking that **** on the DL! Just come out of the closet already! No actual straight people have a problem with gay people! Let us know when you’re ready to stop being so self-hating and join the Pride festivities!”

Homophobe: *hate crimes LGBTQ people or pushes for anti-LGBTQ legislation anyway*

Those accusations aren’t helping us, and they also need to stop giving us all the bad people and painting us as responsible for our own oppression. :skull:

No it’s because of his voice and mannerisms and the fact that we’ve seen this situation several times before (where very outspoken homophobic men in power like this turn out to be gay or bisexual)

I don’t think it’s that deep, there are a lot of homophobic people that people don’t label as being secretly gay, but this guy is definitely a baguette on the low

Edited by Cyanide

2 hours ago, hector.adriel said:

Came here to literally say this. What an innacurate statement of the Bible, I am in awe of the amount of hate and clearly closeted gay issues here. 

I hope that person is being investigated. There’s freedom of religion but then there’s also hate speech motivating hate crime. I hope that entire “church” gets shut down. It’s scary hearing actual people cheering in the background. 

nothing about that is gods teaching 

isnt that a sin? heresy or something 

ClCsdevUsAAG1MW.jpg

But he does look like that one bottom that keeps asking you to **** him by sending you his gaping hole pictures even though you politely said no already 

21 hours ago, Buffy said:

I hope that person is being investigated. There’s freedom of religion but then there’s also hate speech motivating hate crime. I hope that entire “church” gets shut down. It’s scary hearing actual people cheering in the background. 

seriously, this can go on....and no one steps in? That video should be shared all across the world.

It always baffles me when the WORST thing is posted about christians/religious folk literally wanting to execute gay people mask-off and a bunch of queens come in posting quirky/smart ass posts for a "kii" refusing to acknowledge the severity of this ****.

I'm not a violent person, but I wish this pathetic little man would **** around and find out 

Stuff like this makes me so mad. 

Imagine using your religion, something you believe without being given any substantial proof, to oppress others. 

Like, using a book that is hundreds of years old, that was (re)written by multiple people throughout the years and that contains many scientifically questionable events (to put it mildly) to oppress/hurt/kill real people. It makes me sick. 

6 hours ago, fauxtography said:

It always baffles me when the WORST thing is posted about christians/religious folk literally wanting to execute gay people mask-off and a bunch of queens come in posting quirky/smart ass posts for a "kii" refusing to acknowledge the severity of this ****.

It's right along with the trend of "ironic homophobia", that really just gives a pass to non-queer people to use the same language. Self-hatred really runs deep sometimes, you almost have to be de-programmed like people who escape cults.

We can start with him :heart:

I mean... they may not often say it out loud, but this has been the goal all along. Look around, all those anti-trans bills, drag queen bans, don't say gay, etc. it's all heading in that direction.

And then gheys log on ATRL.net and say they've become more conservative in the past 5 years. Well good luck with that.

Also, every time you say a homophobic Christian is 'not a real Christian' you should donate money to queer charities directly. 

Edited by John Slayne

He gone be surprised when he's the only one going to hell by spewing heresy. :lmao: 

I'm not religious but I grew up reading the Bible and it literally doesn't say that anywhere :rip:

And don't get me started on the gays proudly proclaiming they've become more conservative when that means getting closer to people like him. These people want us all dead and some of you are just happy you'll get to die last

Edited by Pop Life

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.