SF DA Chesa Boudin Recalled

ClashAndBurn

1 hour ago, Communion said:

blah blah blah

You are positively insane for writing all of this just to somehow justify how the article I posted about WALGREENS was secretly a ploy to talk about luxury shops and how I want to put homeless people in a gulag and genocide them (none of which I ever mentioned, no matter how obliquely - though your favorite country happens to know a lot about gulags for the undesirable). I have no words at this point. 

Edited by Dephira

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• Raver

• Bosque

• XAMJ

Top Posters In This Topic

not me just finding out he was the target of a smear campaign :deadbanana2:

47 minutes ago, Dephira said:

WALGREENS 

You're not convincing anyone that a Walgreens facing petty theft shoplifting largely due to SFPD deciding to no longer arrest people was why Republican billionaires funded a smear campaign fyi. No one buys this edgy right-wing persona. Drop it. It's insane. 

I’m going to San Francisco for the chromatica ball and I’m slightly concerned as I have not been there in 5 years so idk what to expect. Last time it was there I had a lot of fun but the city has really had a rough few years it would seem. 

On 6/7/2022 at 9:33 PM, XAMJ said:

Gascon will never be recalled. 

snd thank god for that, a DA with common sense 

The recall campaign has more than enough signatures :jonny5:

https://abc7.com/george-gascon-district-attorney-recall-signatures/11962764/

Also, DA with common sense you say...

4 hours ago, Raver said:

The recall campaign has more than enough signatures :jonny5:

https://abc7.com/george-gascon-district-attorney-recall-signatures/11962764/

Also, DA with common sense you say...

Whew you're gonna be upset to find out what job has the most domestic violence offenders in it if you think more cops will solve cases of domestic violence. :mazen:

Conservative posturing like this is empty because you won't actually articulate what you want. So someone who steals a TV while high on meth from a family member in 2010 should still be considered a violent felon in 2020 and be given extremely harsh sentencing when stopped and found to have committed the crime of... being a felon, thus not supposed to have either a personal weapon or drugs for personal consumption? You want that to be the universal directive that the LA County DA's office should have, is what you're arguing for?

Edited by Communion

On 6/8/2022 at 3:52 PM, Aren said:

The right-wing liberal mayor who’s boycotting the gay pride and the tech billionaires got what they wanted, I guess.

You forgot the Asian community and anyone who has a lick of sense. 

6 hours ago, Communion said:

Whew you're gonna be upset to find out what job has the most domestic violence offenders in it if you think more cops will solve cases of domestic violence. :mazen:

Nah I’ll be happy when he’s finally recalled. I signed the petition and so did over half a million Los Angeles residents :heart:

11 minutes ago, Raver said:

Nah I’ll be happy when he’s finally recalled. I signed the petition and so did over half a million Los Angeles residents :heart:

The fact that you had to skip answering the actual part of the post that requires facts and knowledge of law. :smiley:

No facts, just feelings. 

Again, let me reiterate:

Conservative posturing like this is empty because you won't actually articulate what you want. So someone who steals a TV while high on meth from a family member in 2010 should still be considered a violent felon in 2020 and be given extremely harsh sentencing when stopped and found to have committed the crime of... being a felon, thus not supposed to have either a personal weapon or drugs for personal consumption? You want that to be the universal directive that the LA County DA's office should have, is what you're arguing for?

1 minute ago, Communion said:

The fact that you had to skip answering the actual part of the post that requires facts and knowledge of law. :smiley:

No facts, just feelings. 

Again, let me reiterate:

Conservative posturing like this is empty because you won't actually articulate what you want. So someone who steals a TV while high on meth from a family member in 2010 should still be considered a violent felon in 2020 and be given extremely harsh sentencing when stopped and found to have committed the crime of... being a felon, thus not supposed to have either a personal weapon or drugs for personal consumption? You want that to be the universal directive that the LA County DA's office should have, is what you're arguing for?

YOU skip over people all the time, get over it  :laugh:

At the end of the day, Gascon will be recalled just like Boudin. Both good for nothing DA’s who put criminals over victims. Both should be in prison for having blood on their hands and letting their cities go to **** 

21 minutes ago, Raver said:

YOU skip over people all the time, get over it  :laugh:

At the end of the day, Gascon will be recalled just like Boudin. Both good for nothing DA’s who put criminals over victims. Both should be in prison for having blood on their hands and letting their cities go to **** 

So again you want the DA's office to make it their policy that misdemeanor theft and things like possession of drugs constitutes someone as a violent criminal and that the harshest extent of the law should apply to them? That would be what you want by citing the case you did and claiming it a fault of the DA's office and now the CA justice system itself that someone with a drug problem got no help in 10 years. 

If you are literally so happy at the idea he would be recalled, why are you so afraid to explain the policies you want and are recalling.him for not doing?

Edited by Communion

10 minutes ago, Communion said:

If you are literally so happy at the idea he would be recalled, why are you so afraid to explain the policies you want and are recalling.him for not doing?

Edited 2 minutes ago by Communion

It must be such a hard pill for you to swallow to know these progressive DA’s have been a complete failure. I signed the recall so you already know where I stand. LOCK THEM UP! 

15 minutes ago, Raver said:

It must be such a hard pill for you to swallow to know these progressive DA’s have been a complete failure. I signed the recall so you already know where I stand. LOCK THEM UP! 

Why would i be upset over (fun fact: falling!) crime statistics in California while living in....New Jersey?

You're making a claim about philosophies of criminal justice reform and I'm asking you to explain because what you're saying doesn't make sense. You're now lashing out over me asking you this. 

You're suggesting a DA has blood on their hands because a person found in possession of a hand gun and meth in 2020 was not locked away because the DA office didn't use their previous arrest from 10 years ago for misdemeanor theft and drug possession to use a 3 strike policy to give an *increased* sentence. Let alone there's no way to have known if said person would have still be in jail or not or have made early release. 

There is quite literally nothing that connects the DA to police deciding to answer a domestic incident call with firing bullets and it ending badly for them....except if you're arguing that drug addicts are inherently violent people and should be locked away for years and years for misdemeanors or possession. Again, why be afraid to own up that such is what you're arguing for?

You're afraid of drug users and drag queens? But won't articulate why? Conservatives are so silly. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Communion

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

You're suggesting a DA has blood on their hands because a person found in possession of a hand gun and meth in 2020 was not locked away because the DA office didn't use their previous arrest from 10 years ago for misdemeanor theft and drug possession to use a 3 strike policy to give an *increased* sentence. Let alone there's no way to have known if said person would have still be in jail or not or have made early release. 

That GANG member should have been locked up. Had he been he would not have murdered 2 police officers. This isn’t the only screw up Gascon has caused. Funny how the people who don’t live in these cities wanna stick up for these good for nothing DA’s while the actual people living there want to get rid of them. 

28 minutes ago, Raver said:

That GANG member should have been locked up. 

Because he was found with a handgun / meth to consume and previously arrested for misdemeanor theft? How long should people with possession to consume be locked up for?

29 minutes ago, Raver said:

Had he been he would not have murdered 2 police officers.

That's sadly objectively false. Even if he was given a harsher sentence of 3 years, he would have been out on early release at the time. 

30 minutes ago, Raver said:

Funny how the people who don’t live in these cities wanna stick up for

This is a fallacy. I support progressive reforms everywhere because they work and lower crime. This is the objective reality of the crime statistics data we have. 

31 minutes ago, Raver said:

while the actual people living there want to get rid of them. 

LA county just voted for progressice reformists up and down their ballots in their recent jungle primaries while Boudin's recall had the smallest margin of victory across all propositions with what amounts to 1/4th of registered voters having decided to recall. Meaning 75% of San Francisco voters voted against recalling him or did not vote, thus the scammery in these right-wing funded recall campaigns. 

33 minutes ago, Communion said:

LA county just voted for progressice reformists up and down their ballots in their recent jungle primaries while Boudin's recall had the smallest margin of victory across all propositions with what amounts to 1/4th of registered voters having decided to recall. Meaning 75% of San Francisco voters voted against recalling him or did not vote, thus the scammery in these right-wing funded recall campaigns. 

Good for the 1/4 of San Francisco voters that voted him OUT :clap3:The other 75% obviously did not care about him enough to vote to keep him in office :laugh: 

Over half a million LA residents signed the recall and that number will keep on growing. Clearly the way Gascon is handling crime is not working for LA just like Boudin wasn’t working for San Fransisco.

No sympathy for known felons or gang members :bam:

13 minutes ago, Raver said:

Cearly the way Gascon is handling crime

By not amplifying misdemeanors to felonies if someone has a drug charge?

6 minutes ago, Communion said:

By not amplifying misdemeanors to felonies if someone has a drug charge?

That someone was a known gang member -also now cop killer- on his second strike. 

people are LIVID less people are going to jail :bibliahh:im dying they love the industrial prison system. 

gascon is is going to survive this

the biggest gang in LA is the sheriffs department, i bet certain users wont keep that energy to recall Alex Villanueva since he has done a piss poor job since taking charge, picking and choosing who the law applies to , he is dirt and worse than gascon at all levels. 

2 hours ago, Raver said:

That someone was a known gang member -also now cop killer- on his second strike. 

So you're saying you want misdemeanor theft and felony to count as the first or second stroke that deems someone a violent offender even if they have not committed any violent crime?

13 minutes ago, Communion said:

So you're saying you want misdemeanor theft and felony to count as the first or second stroke that deems someone a violent offender even if they have not committed any violent crime?

A felon caught with meth and a handgun? Yes, Lock him up! 

just a friendly reminder that drugs are ILLEGAL for a reason!

4 hours ago, Raver said:

A felon caught with meth and a handgun?

So to reiterate: when someone's only felony charge is related to the possession and consumption of drugs and other non-violent crimes like "residential burglary", you believe then the 2nd commitment of a felony charge, despite also being non-violent and 10 years apart and only occurred due to their felon status should...

............actually be treated as two violent felonies and sentenced in the way repeat violent felonies would?

Because you're obviously not just upset about the plea deal made, since the person would have been released early regardless of having gone back to jail. You don't just want a reversal of Gascon's policies but a reversal of the last 10 years of California law that has seen crime plummet due to prioritize solving violent crime over arresting addicts?

Why are you so shy?? lnnjkjnj Sis speak up!

55 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

just a friendly reminder that drugs are ILLEGAL for a reason!

The entire last 30 years of all we know about criminal justice has found that punitive justice does not help lower rates of drug use, but instead correlates to increased drug use. Simple possession of meth in California is actually a misdemeanor, not a felony. Referring addicts to recovery programs instead of jail is part of why crime has fallen so much in states who have implemented such common sense policies in the last 10 years.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.