• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soobin

• Freakshowvato

• thatsmydemi

• BrokenMachine

Demi seems to not be doing well… a possible cancellation of NA leg could happen I fear. 

Demi should definitely cut some of the difficult songs from the set. EM, Substance, SOMT, etc are all vocally demanding. 

she should cut the set down by a few so she isn’t challenged vocally. 

but also, she’s only 8 shows in an talking about not wanting to tour… Poor Demi. 

This is so heartbreaking to me

Fcjfy38akAAuwA3?format=jpg&name=large

1 hour ago, Popboi. said:

I'm already in line to enter the venue and this happens :rip: 

Is true that that the show didn’t sell well?

5 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

The audience in Chile was BIG :eek:

videos!? :jonny5:

On 9/13/2022 at 5:37 PM, Julia Fox said:

The venue was reduced in half but it ended up with the upper tier filled up and only a few empty seats on the floor here and there (not really noticeable) :swan: low tier was empty but makes considering there was honestly no reason for anyone to keep those tickets since there was almost no difference with upper tier after the change in the layout and it was way more expensive :rip:

It was pretty obvious she was sick but still pulled through amazing vocals only dodging a couple high notes and belts :clap3: everyone were loud af (especially the old singles and 29 - La La Land and Don't Forget were WILD) and got Demi really emotional/in tears :gaycat6:

Demi should skip Skyscraper from set list bc it's too much vocally.

I hope Demi cancels Portland, that venue is only one of North America that is doing bad and Demi deserves more of a break. She seems very tired and stressed out sadly.

But thank god Chile concert was a success and I felt Demi was surprised and happy by the audience support and her ability to conquer it.

53 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

I hope Demi cancels Portland, that venue is only one of North America that is doing bad and Demi deserves more of a break. She seems very tired and stressed out sadly.

But thank god Chile concert was a success and I felt Demi was surprised and happy by the audience support and her ability to conquer it.

She better not cancel Portland, I am supposed to see her there. I got tickets for myself and two friends. I've never seen her or been to a concert before 

1 hour ago, Freakshowvato said:

Nah Skyscraper must stay. It's Stone Cold's replacement. It's between Skyscraper or Stone Cold to fill the hit Demi ballad spot and Stone Cold is far more challenging than Skyscraper. 

Edited by thatsmydemi

On 9/16/2022 at 10:41 AM, thatsmydemi said:

Nah Skyscraper must stay. It's Stone Cold's replacement. It's between Skyscraper or Stone Cold to fill the hit Demi ballad spot and Stone Cold is far more challenging than Skyscraper. 

I think EM, Substance, and SOMT are far more vocally demanding than Skyscraper.

On 9/14/2022 at 11:40 AM, thatsmydemi said:

I was shook as well... idk what to believe bc I see that as a huge crowd

On 9/14/2022 at 12:40 PM, thatsmydemi said:

4-5k 

Me realizing now I should’ve flown in to another state to see them since this might be her last tour :’( 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.