• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soobin

• Freakshowvato

• thatsmydemi

• BrokenMachine

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

Omg you better promote the show because it's one of the worst selling shows :weeps:

Reno and Portland being the two worst selling back to back and right at the beginning of the US leg too.

1 hour ago, HelloLovato said:

Reno and Portland being the two worst selling back to back and right at the beginning of the US leg too.

Reno's date is such a mess. I don't understand how it's selling so poorly compared to other dates. It's not even that big? The left and right areas are almost untouched :deadbanana4:

Portland has improved recently but it's still doing horrible.

For those who don't have a VPN:

Demi will be highly acclaimed tonight. Justin has been a mess, just landed here (literally hours before the show, didn't even made the soundcheck :skull:) and apparently his team said the concert will last only 50 minutes long :bibliahh:

There's a rumour that he cancelled the dates left for his tour too but it's still not confirmed.

Demi's set is over an hour long and obviously she'll make a better concert and be happier to be playing at Rock in Rio, everyone will praise her. Brazil has been dragging JB to the pits of hell

5 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Omg you better promote the show because it's one of the worst selling shows :weeps:

I know.... you don't think they'll cancel it due to that, do you? 

1 hour ago, Salwa said:

Amazing show! Some technical difficulties in the first half?

lol when she finished and turned around to leave the way her smile turned into a frown. :skull: She must’ve been really mad about something. 

Edited by Raphy23

2 hours ago, Raphy23 said:

Amazing show! Some technical difficulties in the first half?

It seems like there were lots of technical difficulties, there was some feedback here and there, bad mixing, the reverb on her vocals was put in random places but she still nailed it. 

Royal in the other hand :rip:

I didn't knew she could sound so bad live. Started singing in a different key and then she screamed the song when it was obviously out of her range :skull:

By the way, her vocals on Skin Of My Teeth were in fire, I love this version way more than the studio one :jonny5:

I LOVED Demi's performances wowwww! Strong vocals and stage presence, just a rockstar. Skyscraper, Here We Go Again, Sorry Not Sorry, Heart Attack and Cool for the Summer were highlights.

I don't think there was anything wrong with the audio at all, it was just the first song of the night that Demi was kinda finding the sound of things, maybe the crowd of 100K was very loud too and it wasn't cancelling them out properly, but it seemed fine by second or third song. The official livestream cancels out the audience though so we cannot hear them much, but I bet it was HELLA loud with a crowd that huge.

Y'all are so mean to Royal I thought she did great, this is probably the largest audience she ever performed in front of.

I'm proud of Demi!

I'm always impressed by this song live. The verses are actually VERY fast and difficult to sing with that rhythm live, yet Demi slays it every time. you can tell this is Demi's comfort area musically because it just flows out like honey

So far the tech issue I hear is the background vocals at the end of 29 …. Very off-key background vocals at that :ahh: 

Aw it was a cute show. 

Vocally better than her last rock in rio show, but not her best vocals overall (I’m sure performing some of these new songs on tour is killing her voice).

Royal was pretty bad… I honestly don’t understand the appeal anyway, but these vocals were rough.

I don’t think anything comes close to the “Stone Cold” moment in 2018. That was incredible and I was hoping Demi would bring that back for tonight. 

Also a bit bummed because Demi didn’t change anything up with the setlist. Last time we got the RDC/GYHAB/NL mashup, Stone Cold, Sober, etc.

9 hours ago, Confusion said:

So far the tech issue I hear is the background vocals at the end of 29 …. Very off-key background vocals at that :ahh: 

This. Those random backing vocals came out of nowhere :skull:

imagine being after 3 concerts, rain, technical issues tired AF and still slaying so much with performances! stage presence, vocals, NO LIPSYNC! QUEEN

Fb6Z4e4X0AUZLMd?format=jpg&name=large

Fb6Z4gaXkAEszzg?format=jpg&name=large

Fb6Z4dpXEAIl5uI?format=jpg&name=large

Fb6Z4cOXkAEimzT?format=jpg&name=large

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.