• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soobin

• Freakshowvato

• thatsmydemi

• BrokenMachine

OBSESSED

Edited by Soobin

Aint listening to any new songs live but apparently when the actual tour will start its gonna look even better 

The album is out!

hope she tours Australia with this era! I'm SO GOING! fact I haven't seen her live yet is a crime! but this era would be the best time to go see her because this whole album is perfect 

I really want to see her on Chile this September but I really have to save money because I’m moving to another city next year so I cant :cries:

I love the setlist but can't help but think...where is her massive hit Give your heart a break and cult classic Stone Cold? :biblionny: I'm seeing her in Colombia in 3 weeks, I hope she'll add them :(

More than happy to see Remember December and TAOSO though, those will be my fave moments :jonny5:

Edited by Julián

I wonder if the setlist will change for the LATAM tour, I'm here for a (potentially hilarious) rock version of Echame La Culpa :ahh:

4 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

NEW YORK SHOW SOLD OUT AND NEW DATE ADDED :eek:

Demi is still a touring force  :clap3:

Denver is pretty much sold out. The GA area is sold out (first show I’ve seen with the GA area sold out) with only a few seats left.

I doubt they're even doing an EU leg at this point because in the UK they're giving away a trip to LA to see them live if you buy the album through their website so... 

A missed chance for sure because they could easily sell out small venues even an arena of two in the UK, but what's new with Demi Lovato and missed chances in their career? :coffee:

Edited by igninton

On 8/25/2022 at 8:26 PM, igninton said:

I doubt they're even doing an EU leg at this point because in the UK they're giving away a trip to LA to see them live if you buy the album through their website so... 

A missed chance for sure because they could easily sell out small venues even an arena of two in the UK, but what's new with Demi Lovato and missed chances in their career? :coffee:

When they said they were going back to their roots I was not expecting a Hollywood Records-esque treatment as well. 

Can't believe she's only toured Europe properly once in 15 years of career. :rip:

Saw this on my Demi list's timeline. Could it mean something? @thatsmydemi

Edited by Soobin

20 hours ago, Soobin said:

Saw this on my Demi list's timeline. Could it mean something? @thatsmydemi

I hope so because I need to see her so bad :weeps: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.