Demi Lovato: HOLYFVCKTOUR | Coming to Europe | Follow @holyfvcktour

Soobin

I would have seen her if she toured close to me.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soobin

• Freakshowvato

• thatsmydemi

• BrokenMachine

People are right with the possibility of upgrading the venues, if you all are so confident she should sell out all the venues in a hour

Edited by Selenasworld

The way it goes from Illinois and Iowa then straight to South America then back to the US is so weird :deadbanana:

12 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

The way it goes from Illinois and Iowa then straight to South America then back to the US is so weird :deadbanana:

Their team booked her 2 fairs for some reason….tragic

Surprised at theatres, they could book arenas but given it's been 4-5 years since they last toured they just want to test out demand. I can see them adding another date in LA. 

I think I'll wait to see how the album is and if how the setlist before deciding on going, would love to see them live though.  

World tour!!!!!!

My friend in NY said that show is almost sold out just from the presale. 

I looked at the capacity for that show, and it’s pretty small. I’m surprised they didn’t book Demi in bigger venues in LA/NY. Not necessarily arenas, but maybe some bigger theaters. Hopefully they add some shows later so that all fans can enjoy the show.

12 minutes ago, HelloLovato said:

I looked at the capacity for that show, and it’s pretty small. I’m surprised they didn’t book Demi in bigger venues in LA/NY. Not necessarily arenas, but maybe some bigger theaters. Hopefully they add some shows later so that all fans can enjoy the show.

Your friend spilled

3 hours ago, Selenasworld said:

People are right with the possibility of upgrading the venues, if you all are so confident she should sell out all the venues in a hour

Who is saying she will sell out the entire tour in an hour? :skull: 

Whoever planned the tour schedule is a mess tbh, theaters in US and arenas in South America when the US leg of their last tour did amazing numbers and the SA shows were struggling massively (although ofc they didn’t materialize) and the tickets seem to be even more expensive than TMYLM’s in LATAM :deadbanana2: 

Edited by Popboi.

I think the venues match the vibe of this era. Also I don't think they wanna risk the GP of not being able to sell arenas after all the quarantine drama. I am sad they aren't coming to my state but I am making it work by attending the Springfield State Fair date because it's the Saturday before Chromatica Ball in Chicago so I am doing both :)

bought the tix like a month ago so we shall see if it's truly the same show as the tour or a half preview as the album comes out a week after the first 2 shows.

The venues chosen are the smartest choice. If she wants to upgrade to arenas because of the demand, she can do it whenever she wants. And even if she doesn't go for arenas, she can always do a 2nd leg with even more dates or add some other date overnight. 

But as I said, it's the smartest choice. It's been a while since the last time she got a hit, and her last era did absolutely nothing for her career (it did more damage than good) so it's like she hasn't released anything since 2017. 

She will feel more confident and happier if she sells out these dates than with half empty arenas. 

I wonder what she gonna do in Europe. There's no way she's doing arenas (she did bad with the TMYLM tour here except for the UK) so she's definitely gonna do small venues, which means I will have to be alert to snatch a couple of tickets fast! 

Prices for YouTube Theater aren't bad but I am curious to know if they are going to perform their previous hits? I am convinced they outgrown DWTD so I guess this era is for them and will probably be mostly songs from HOLY ****, I heard good things about it.

And thats why they shouldve booked bigger venues, these are selling out already on the presale lol

I will definitely get tickets. Not surprised at the demand!

I really really really hope she brings Royal & the Serpent and Dead Sara with her to the rest of the world. I've discovered their music because of Demi and I'm obsessed with them. I'd love to see the three of them together in Europe :jonny4: 

Edited by thatsmydemi

On 6/7/2022 at 6:52 PM, HelloLovato said:

this is true. In Florida as well. Those 2 dates are basically sold out prior to it going on general sale. Venue capacity is about 2K but still, Demi needs to do 6K-10K venues which is closer to arenas. Still don't blame her team for wanting to be conservative and test out demand, they could always add dates.

Edited by Freakshowvato

I cannot wait to hear rockvato live, like imagine the throwback rock songs live... La La Land, Don't Forget, Get Back, Here We Go Again, Remember December... that alone makes it worth it.... and then of course COOL FOR THE SUMMER :WAP:

Info for Brazilian fans: The pre-sale will be exclusive to Banco Inter/Mastercard customers on June 13 and June 14. Tickets go on sale publicly on June 15.

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

OMGGGG thank you so much for this tweet!! It worked for the Argentinian pre-sale!!!

I got my VIP tickets, fsdukhsdjkfsdhfsd I'm going to see Demi :WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.