Demi Lovato: HOLYFVCKTOUR | Coming to Europe | Follow @holyfvcktour

Soobin

ugh im mad the september 4, rock in rio date, is not listed on her official announcement of the tour meaning the setlists probably gonna be different and adapted to the festival

i really wanted to see the album songs live :cries:

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soobin

• Freakshowvato

• thatsmydemi

• BrokenMachine

3 minutes ago, Power love said:

She always has the most boring opening acts always

kehalni was everything but boring on the tmylm tour

1 hour ago, devonedelrey said:

But why theater tour…she can sell out arenas easily tf lol

I don't think so, they did the right thing. Eventually upgrading to arenas will be great if there's demand, downgrading arenas to theater or performing to half-empty arenas would've been embarrassing. 

1 hour ago, devonedelrey said:

But why theater tour…she can sell out arenas easily tf lol

I think they're testing out her touring power if it's still there. I mean, given how badly her public image got hurt in the last couple of years, she did lose fans. Since the tour seems to be short and if she gets to have hits this era, maybe they can book her Arenas on the next Leg.

I'm just pissed that there's no dates for Vancouver :rip: 

10 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

She’s gotten better for sure as a performer but back then? Babe let’s not rewrite history. 

11 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

Yeah, she also had Little Mix open for her lol.

13 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

ugh im mad the september 4, rock in rio date, is not listed on her official announcement of the tour meaning the setlists probably gonna be different and adapted to the festival

i really wanted to see the album songs live :cries:

2 minutes ago, Soobin said:

they always do that when artists announce music and are performing on the festival

but why would demi not include it on the official tour dates? the only explanation i can think is that its getting a dif setlist 

Gimme those UK dates DEMETRIA! :worship2:

6 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

they always do that when artists announce music and are performing on the festival

but why would demi not include it on the official tour dates? the only explanation i can think is that its getting a dif setlist 

Most of the times they include festivals even if the set list is different, maybe it was just a mistake

55 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

Demi's popularity decreased since tell me you love me world tour 

so I think they are afraid of flopping since the upcoming album is very important to her  

she could have done arenas in big cities. who knows maybe they will many dates if the initial dates sellout quickly

No it didnt, quiet the opposite, the most logical thing here is health reasons and the fact that they wanted more intimate venues since long ago, they could easily headline an arena tour, probably that was the plan in 2020 but corona happened

24 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I don't think so, they did the right thing. Eventually upgrading to arenas will be great if there's demand, downgrading arenas to theater or performing to half-empty arenas would've been embarrassing. 

They can sell out arenas now easily pls the demand is there lmao

11 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

Or perhaps it's because Rock in Rio has sold out entirely

18 minutes ago, Cheeerl said:

I think they're testing out her touring power if it's still there. I mean, given how badly her public image got hurt in the last couple of years, she did lose fans. Since the tour seems to be short and if she gets to have hits this era, maybe they can book her Arenas on the next Leg.

I'm just pissed that there's no dates for Vancouver :rip: 

Nah they didnt lose many lol they dis get a lot of hate but mostly from incels on twitter and losers, they still have that power to sell arenas at least lol people wanna go see concerts after 2 years of a pandemic

2 hours ago, PopA911 said:

0 european dates :rip:

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

WHERE IS EUROPE

Europe is in the works!

11 minutes ago, Soobin said:

Europe is in the works!

thanks sis, I hope they at least come to Spain, since I know Portugal won’t be an option :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

thanks sis, I hope they at least come to Spain, since I know Portugal won’t be an option :jonny5:

They better come to Spain or I will RIOT :weeps:

Just now, thatsmydemi said:

They better come to Spain or I will RIOT :weeps:

I hope so as well sis… 

30 minutes ago, devonedelrey said:

Nah they didnt lose many lol they dis get a lot of hate but mostly from incels on twitter and losers, they still have that power to sell arenas at least lol people wanna go see concerts after 2 years of a pandemic

They did. You can see it with her social media engagement and how her songs have been placing on the charts post-ILM. We have to accept that it's the reality of her standing publicly right now & hopefully her PR team can improve it.

• ATRL Moderator

Ughhh Demi is coming to Argentina!!!! I'm so happy :WAP::WAP:

43 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

Rock in Rio Lisboa 2018 is one for the history books :jonny5:

Small venue’s are fine right now, it’s smart given they can aways upgrade to arena’s if they need to due to demand. 

I always prefer going to rock concerts when they in theatres anyways as it just fits the “vibe” better compared to an arena or a stadium. 

2 hours ago, Cheeerl said:

They did. You can see it with her social media engagement and how her songs have been placing on the charts post-ILM. We have to accept that it's the reality of her standing publicly right now & hopefully her PR team can improve it.

2 hours ago, Cheeerl said:

Her songs post ilm werent promoted at all since her label was ceoless and broke and still debuted in the top 50 despite that, and about their insta engagement they are shadow banned cause of that wand ad, you have to accept that the demand is still there, hate on sm =/=lack of demand and success

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.