• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soobin

• Freakshowvato

• thatsmydemi

• BrokenMachine

The effortless serve

This era has really been serving in a way that I wasn't really expecting!

This video appeared on my feed. Ten years ago already :monkey:

The day is finally hear, I'm ready to witness this live! And omfg HWGA Live is gonna destroy my soul, one of my fav Demi songs ever! The tour setlist looks amazing and the album has grown on me so much this past week + I expect to be completely obsessed with it after tonight's concert. If she decides to sing Catch Me :WAP:

She sounds even better when you hear her in person. Omg. I had the time of my life. The versions of heart attack and sns >>>>>>>>.

slayed

The haters keep doubting them but they conquered

Last night Demi's publicist confirmed Demi is currently "trying" to book European dates so don't lose hope @thatsmydemi @igninton

ANNOUNCEMENT: Past/upcoming attendees of the tour can post vlogs on TikTok under the hashtag #HOLYFVCKTourVlog while using the 29 sound, in order to get noticed and reposted by the one and only Demi Lovato.

Saw her last night, she's an amazing vocalist but she needs to connect more with her audience, she barely talked to us and she didn't even mention our country's nor our city's name once. :rip: 

38 minutes ago, Soobin said:

The haters keep doubting them but they conquered

I was there and they were giving away tickets for free, that's actually why I went :rip: I have a friend that works with the promoter that brought her and he told me they gave away more than 1.000 tickets, I was with a group of friends, we were 16 and we all got in for free.

1 thing is for sure, Demi is slaying Latin American leg. Selling out arenas across countries, performing at 4 sold out concerts in Brazil including Rock In Rio

The fact they made 3 of Demi’s songs top 3 on their itunes to try to get Demi to add them to the set list… 

• ATRL Moderator

Can't wait for the Argentina show tomorrow to see Demi :loki:

5 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

Saw her last night, she's an amazing vocalist but she needs to connect more with her audience, she barely talked to us and she didn't even mention our country's nor our city's name once. :rip: 

I was there and they were giving away tickets for free, that's actually why I went :rip: I have a friend that works with the promoter that brought her and he told me they gave away more than 1.000 tickets, I was with a group of friends, we were 16 and we all got in for free.

Are you sure it isn't just you having connections for free tickets and fabricating the whole giveaway for a kii? The morning of the show most sections had already sold out. What's the truth? :mandown:

20 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

she barely talked to us and she didn't even mention our country's nor our city's name once. :rip: 

Is this really why you're bothered boo? :skull:

I'd rather her putting on a great show rather than speaking to the audience every 5 seconds and fake pretending that she knows 3 touristy facts about the city/country she's in. No shade, just tea. :toofunny2:

But yeah, glad you enjoyed it, honey!

The show was close to selling out before the concert, but I'm thankful to you for giving us that "insight info" about them actually giving away tickets at the entrance.

How far will these celebs go? Even fake selling tickets only to give them away at the entrance.

Deeply worrying stuff indeed.

tumblr_m4y3zvS1qs1ql5yr7o1_r1_400.gifv

Demi and Demi's team do NOT care AT ALL about selling out every inch of arena or having it completely full lmao. Demi performed at Illinois state fair and they closed ticket sales in advance despite there being many many more tickets available in the back especially (compared to Iowa that was genuinely sold out). And Demi still had fun, literally no one cared that it was not fully sold out.

If literally week before there was like 95% sold out (~1K tickets left, which to me is basically sold out tbh), why would Demi's team be giving out free tickets in advance THAT MAKES NO SENSE, it's still a successful event. Tickets were still on sale and no one is gonna go out of there way to give out free tickets when this is an arena of 10K capacity.

Still impressive to be touring and selling out ARENAS across Latin America.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.