Demi Lovato: HOLYFVCKTOUR | Coming to Europe | Follow @holyfvcktour

Soobin

12 minutes ago, kelly-clarkson said:

OMGGGG thank you so much for this tweet!! It worked for the Argentinian pre-sale!!!

I got my VIP tickets, fsdukhsdjkfsdhfsd I'm going to see Demi :WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP:

Yayyy congrats happppy for you!!!

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soobin

• Freakshowvato

• thatsmydemi

• BrokenMachine

22 minutes ago, kelly-clarkson said:

OMGGGG thank you so much for this tweet!! It worked for the Argentinian pre-sale!!!

I got my VIP tickets, fsdukhsdjkfsdhfsd I'm going to see Demi :WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP:

omggg congrats! 

Is it your first time seeing her live? :jonny5: 

Portland, OR presale has started

9 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Do tickets go on general sale tomorrow? 

I think soo? At 8am i believe? I hope there’s still good seats left. 

2 minutes ago, Power love said:

I think soo? At 8am i believe? I hope there’s still good seats left. 

NY is almost sold out already. Hope you're not from there. :dancehall:

5 hours ago, chaychay18 said:

Got our tickets for Denver! :jonny5:

Same :jonny:

Back in the day, my entire family went to DEMI World Tour which was at the arena here in Denver. 

when I told my parents I got Demi tix at the Fillmore, my mom says “I guess that’s what happens when you start getting older. You’re favorite artists and bands start playing theaters again.” :rip:

2 minutes ago, HelloLovato said:

Same :jonny:

Back in the day, my entire family went to DEMI World Tour which was at the arena here in Denver. 

when I told my parents I got Demi tix at the Fillmore, my mom says “I guess that’s what happens when you start getting older. You’re favorite artists and bands start playing theaters again.” :rip:

oh damn lol well maybe we will run into each other :)

Maybe its smaller venues to test out the new sound and will do another bigger leg if it's a hit idk

Edited by LuckyCunt

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

Yayyy congrats happppy for you!!!

7 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

omggg congrats! 

Is it your first time seeing her live? :jonny5: 

Thank you so muuch!! :heart:

Yeeeesss it's my first time seeing Demi, I didn't have the opportunity to go the past times Demi came to Argentina.

Tickets officially on sale!!!

No dates for Mexico :rip:?

She's touring Canada, USA, Argentina, Chile, Colombia and Brazil... I wonder what happened :gaycat6:

I'm thinking touring theaters is the best way to start again. It worked during Unbroken era. Also, we know the arena tour for TMYLM wasn't good for her in the long run since she was getting too much pressure.

I think theaters make sense due to the change in direction in music. Especially since they have the tickets going on sale before the album is released. People may be still unsure if they will like the new sound and hesitant to buy tickets right away.

I believe it is a great way to test the reactions to her now sound by going to smaller venues first, then more dates can be added.

I'll try to get tickets to see her in Irving, which is 20 minutes from where I live. :duca:

This is for Iowa fans, the winner will be announced on Monday

I mean I get why they didn't book Arenas for Demi but they could worked with larger theaters... She should've been doing Radio City Music Hall in NY for example... lol

8 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

Radio City Music Hall in NY

I think it’s best to start small. She’s repairing her brand & taking a huge risk with a tired sound. Hopefully if things go well she can announce bigger venues! 

I’m sure everything will be fine

Going small is good; it’s about the optics. If they sell out every show, regardless of capacity, that’s a win. And it’s a stepping stone to the next tour and so forth. I feel like they’re approaching this era as a new artist, even though their management and label ain’t ****. 

Edited by JCsNumba1Fan
Accidental misgendering

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.