Potato Wars (Food Wars Saga Part 1): WINNER REVEALED as Fries! (pg. 10)

Euterpe

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Euterpe

• Remmy

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Staryu said:

Y'all better not TROLL against mashed potatoes, they saved my life when I was 4 years old and had my tonsils removed, I couldn't eat anything solid for like 2 weeks and my grandma's own mashed potatoes were my favorite thing to eat during that time :heart2: so they have a special place in my southern heart 

...my grandma once gave me mashed potatoes and said they were ice cream so you can appreciate them alone #TeamScalloped all the way baby  CsFAUU0.gif

Edited by mercurialworld

#TeamBoiled was robbed :cries:

-

I tend to find scalloped potatoes disappointing, while mashed potatoes have been a favorite since childhood, so I'm #TeamMashed for sure :hippo:

mashed is here to avenge boiled's unjust loss to raw.

also for those questioning mashed's versatility, it's mashed potatoes that are used for ice cream commercials. those ice cream you see? those are colored mashed potatoes. :gaynetcat2:

Edited by touya kinomoto

12 hours ago, mercurialworld said:

...my grandma once gave me mashed potatoes and said they were ice cream so you can appreciate them alone #TeamScalloped all the way baby  CsFAUU0.gif

I'm sorry she lied to you and hurt you. Anyway Mashed >>>> Scalped, also I've never in my life seen anyone even attempt to make homemade scalloped potatoes, they always use the box and are gross and lumpy:deadbanana2:

Betty Crocker Scalloped Casserole Potatoes - BettyCrocker.com:clown:

truly no choice but to vote for the icon that is mash, i googled the other but still have no idea what it is! :chick2:

voted for an icon!

but I see the other isn't really getting enough appreciation :mandown: I have them every now and then, they're nice!

I'm going to have to give my underdog sis scalloped a vote!! I don't see her winning but I want to acknowledge how great she is.

26 minutes ago, Element said:

I'm going to have to give my underdog sis scalloped a vote!! I don't see her winning but I want to acknowledge how great she is.

not this awful decision 

Welcome back, Results are here!

The Winner of Mashed vs Scalloped is...

In a WIN of 9 vs 5...

THE WINNER IS MASHED!!

vKWKXt9.png 

The Next Round Will Be Posted Momentarily

PURRRR! See when you are the QUEEN of potatos?

never heard of either tbqh lol but Hasselback looks better so #TeamHasselback!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.