Texas GOP trying to illegalize all ages drag shows

Arthoe

5 minutes ago, Raver said:

Ok but the drag show that prompted the filing of this legislation literally had a drag Queen with her legs wide open 

Say what you want but that is not appropriate :sorry:

That's it? :rip: :rip: :rip: 

Kids are not looking at that and thinking sex. You're projecting.

Besides that, a parent can decide. If a parent wants to take their ten year old to see Hustlers they can so why shouldn't they be able to take them to a drag show? Because its gay?

Edited by ShouldersSideways

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• Communion

• Raver

• ShouldersSideways

I’m ok with this. Kids shouldn’t be seeing a grown man or woman spreading their legs and getting money thrown at them :skull: 

But we also have to ban kids from going to establishments such as Hooters and Twin Peaks :heart: 

Roman Holiday
4 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Kids are not looking at that and thinking sex. You're projecting.

Besides that, a parent can decide. If a parent wants to take their ten year old to see Hustlers they can so why shouldn't they be able to take them to a drag show? Because its gay?

So because straights sexually exploit their children, so should we? :rip: 

Weirdos. Keep children out of your kink shows. Some Queer people need to realize it’s 2022, being a sexual deviant isn’t the flex you think it is. 

Edited by Roman Holiday

1 minute ago, Roman Holiday said:

Weirdos. Keep children out of your kink shows. Some Queer people need to realize it’s 2022, being a sexual deviant isn’t the flex you think it is. 

Being gay is a kink and a sexual deviance to you?

Roman Holiday
Just now, Communion said:

Being gay is a kink and a sexual deviance to you?

Performing explicit shows for children is. But go off.

4 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

You can **** off. Equating me with sexual deviancy for supporting a harmless drag show is beyond the pale and straight out of the Reagan 80s. 

6 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

Performing explicit shows for children is. 

Lip syncing and dancing is explicit??

Our fave wears drag queen clothes and is most known for a song where she sings about her ***** being swollen from riding dick too long. 

If you don't find this x-rated and inappropriate for children;

maxresdefault.jpg

Then you can stop tormenting yourself with gay shame over the existance of Drag Queens. 

Edited by Communion

Just now, Communion said:

Lip syncing and dancing is explicit??

Our fave wears drag queen clothes and is most known for a song where she sings about her ***** being swollen from riding dick too long. 

If you don't find this x-rated and inappropriate for children;

maxresdefault.jpg

Then you cant stop tormenting yourself with gay shame over the existance of Drag Queens. 

I think they're actually a Nicki stan, too, so do with that what you will. 

31 minutes ago, Raver said:

Ok but the drag show that prompted the filing of this legislation literally had a drag Queen with her legs wide open 

They’re going to throw you in the extermination camps they want to set up just like the rest of us queers, you licking their feet isn’t going to change their opinion of you :deadbanana4:

24 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

You are a moron, equating drag and queerness with sexual deviancy and kink is straight out of the Reagan era, do you think only gay people can get HIV too? :deadbanana4:

I wonder if a normal parent would bring their kids to a drag show :coffee2:

2 minutes ago, Lambert said:

Define a normal parent. 

51 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

You got a lot of nerve to tell me “drag queens aren’t doing splits” and when I show you that they are doing a lot more than that, your response is “that’s it?:rip:” 

If you can’t see what’s wrong with that then you’re apart of the problem.

Parents have every right to protest this ****. Drag shows are for adults and it’s adult entertainment. It’s always been that way and it’s weird that you guys want kids there. 

28 minutes ago, Headlock said:

They’re going to throw you in the extermination camps they want to set up just like the rest of us queers, you licking their feet isn’t going to change their opinion of you :deadbanana4:

Your fear mongering isn’t going to work.

I’m not licking anyones feet by saying kids should not be at drag shows. 

5 minutes ago, Raver said:

Your fear mongering isn’t going to work.

I’m not licking anyones feet by saying kids should not be at drag shows. 

You've already proven in the last thread that you don't even know what drag actually is, and are now posting FALSE tweets from alt-right christian fascist accounts. If that's not licking their feet, then I'm afraid to say you just might be an idiot instead :rip:

8 minutes ago, Raver said:

You got a lot of nerve to tell me “drag queens aren’t doing splits” and when I show you that they are doing a lot more than that, your response is “that’s it?:rip:” 

Parents have every right to protest this ****. Drag shows are for adults and it’s adult entertainment. It’s always been that way and it’s weird that you guys want kids there. 

You literally were already told that video is from a different night where there were no kids, why are you propping up fascist misinformation :deadbanana4:

17 minutes ago, Lambert said:

Gay parents, who the show that caused all of this was advertised to.  Why do you hate being gay and whst is an element objectively part of gay culture?

18 minutes ago, Lambert said:

What is a "normal parent", I'm very interested in your definition :)

12 minutes ago, Raver said:

Wtf are you talking about? There aren’t buses of children being taken there against their parents will. If you don’t want your kids to go don’t ******* take them. 

4 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Wtf are you talking about? There aren’t buses of children being taken there against their parents will. If you don’t want your kids to go don’t ******* take them. 

Drag shows are for adults.

Children should not be in attendance. Hope that is simple enough for you :coffee2:

So should children not see ballet either  :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, Raver said:

Drag shows are for adults.

Children should not be in attendance. Hope that is simple enough for you :coffee2:

Something is really simple here but it’s not your point. 

15 minutes ago, Raver said:

Drag shows are for adults and it’s adult entertainment.

Drag is only an adult-oriented by proximity of venue, like how comedians do more adult humor in night clubs at midnight versus what they do at award shows. 

Your constant comparisons of drag queens to strippers show you either hate yourself for being gay or hate gay people because such is literally a far-right Christian talking point that all aspects of being gay are rooted around sexual arousal and perversion. Stripping involved sexual objectification - many performers strip because they like feeling sexually powerful while the audience is attending for arousal. Even Hooters has the element where the appeal is arousal. He'll, this is true for many of the attendants of Mardi Gras. This is not true for Drag. Drag performers are not aroused by being in drag and lip syncing is not a form of arousal. It is no different to buying a ticket to see a pop show. 

Thr humor of drag queen comedians is only adult by product of being often in venues of only adults, but we literally have drag queens as part of pop culture now. Are you demanding that RPDR not air until after midnight on VH1 with a TV-MA warning?:skull:

And I'm sorry but the irony is not lost on anyone how parents feel about the woman in your avatar singing about her WET ASS ***** on award shows aimed at teenagers. :skull: If you dont support the evangelical right in their calls to ban CardI B from airways and TV stations, your one-sided beef with drag queens is only literally explained by deep rooted shame in being gay and that nothing that you can ever do will change that drag is part of YOUR CULTURE by proxy of you liking the same sex no matter if you want it to or not. 

1 hour ago, Raver said:

1 hour ago, Communion said:

That's literally from the next day. AKA why there are no children in the audience. Please stop being a useful idiot for bigots. You can't be both ignorant and easily duped. Pick a struggle and stop hating that God made you gay. :skull:

the swift clock of this embarrassing, self-hating gay :bibliahh:

8 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

the swift clock of this embarrassing, self-hating gay :bibliahh:

I’m Self hating because I don’t think kids should be at drag shows? Don’t lump us all into the drag scene. This isn’t a gay issue it’s a drag show issue. Kids should not be there /endofdiscussion. 

You tried so hard to compare drag queens to Mrs doubtfire, oh what a ******* joke :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.