Demi Lovato - 'HOLY FVCK'

BlackJesus

5 hours ago, Louder said:

Do we know if the album have differents variants of vinyls?

I doubt it! I think it would've been announced by now! 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

We may get different editions of the CD with an exclusive album track like DWTDTAOSO, closer to release date. That would help sales. :giraffe:

58 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

Freak next single come thru already :wanda:

omg, when?

3 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

We may get different editions of the CD with an exclusive album track like DWTDTAOSO, closer to release date. That would help sales. :giraffe:

I think if that were the case, it would have already been announced. Let’s not forget, we had all the editions announced as soon as Demi even made the DWTDTAOSO announcement. I’m still hoping for a Target edition, but I’m losing hope of that, too. It would have already been announced. 

2 hours ago, IhSnapItzTrey said:

I think if that were the case, it would have already been announced. Let’s not forget, we had all the editions announced as soon as Demi even made the DWTDTAOSO announcement. I’m still hoping for a Target edition, but I’m losing hope of that, too. It would have already been announced. 

They wanna get us to buy the original so we can also buy the alternative editions later, they’re slick. Watch right before we’re gonna end up getting like different poses as different versions… each with a different bonus track. Maybe Emotional Top Shelf has a shot in that case 

ujqOxJY.jpg

THIS. THIS IS THE HAIR FOR THIS ERA. KEEP IT DEMETRIA I BEGGGGG :WAP::WAP::WAP:

1 minute ago, Lyrical Liar said:

ujqOxJY.jpg

TWIN I JUST POSTED ABOUT IT OMG

Just now, Freakshowvato said:

Demi with long hair, watch this be for Come Together’s music video

Gorl I literally posted-:chick2:

Edited by Lyrical Liar

I don't want this hair JUST FOR A VIDEO omg no KEEP IT FOREVER DEMETRIA it suits her so much cus she has a massive forehead (sorry not sorry but it's gospel) :heart2:

I feel like the vinyls and cassettes being prepared so well in advance is SMART… Demi’s team is smarter this time round. I’m sure there’s gonna be more exclusive alternative editions coming in the next few weeks, until August 19. I can see them doing like 3 alternative editions, each with a different bonus track, scooter has done that for Bieber as well as Demi in the past and at this point I think they just wanna secure enough sales for a decent debut. Also Target exclusive is expected. The signed CDs sold out FAST but they may bring them back later on closer to the date in batches as well if they feel they need to amp up sales. 

SOMT is stabilizing on Spotify but it’s clear we need to move onto a new more GP radio friendly single. All of Demi’s next major potential singles City of Angels, Come Together, and Freak have more hit potential. Just more straight bops rather than a depressive personal addiction story banger. 

I saw this idea proposed and I think it’s really cool: a double single with FREAK and Come Together side by side, let the GP push the better song, and Demi’s team can support it accordingly. I suspect Come Together would be easily welcome on pop radio, it has more of a crossover appeal! FREAK however is really edgy and shoulda been the entire era’s spotlight from the start 

6 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

I feel like the vinyls and cassettes being prepared so well in advance is SMART… Demi’s team is smarter this time round. I’m sure there’s gonna be more exclusive alternative editions coming in the next few weeks, until August 19. I can see them doing like 3 alternative editions, each with a different bonus track, scooter has done that for Bieber as well as Demi in the past and at this point I think they just wanna secure enough sales for a decent debut. Also Target exclusive is expected. The signed CDs sold out FAST but they may bring them back later on closer to the date in batches as well if they feel they need to amp up sales. 

They were SMART with the last album rollout as far as having all the editions announced and available for preorder within 48 hours of Demi’s original announcement. It was actually smart because they had more time to secure those sales vs waiting weeks to announce anymore editions. We only had three bonus tracks the last era (2 Target, 1 iTunes and then 1 from her webstore).  They didn’t have a different bonus track for each of their alternate covers so I don’t see that happening this era, either.

I guess we’ll just have to wait and see what happens. I just don’t want everyone getting their hopes up and then blaming the label when there’s only one version of the album and not all the ones that DWTDTAOSO had. That’s all. 

French Lovatics this is your chance! @Erreur2 La Nature

Edited by Soobin

3 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Thanks for tagging me but I am not a fan of demi lol

After the album is out you'll be :gaynetcat4:

On 6/23/2022 at 11:05 PM, Freakshowvato said:

Freak next single come thru already :wanda:

I guess in the next few weeks.. :jonny5:

Omg can't wait also for the others announcements coming soon about new era, Demi is a little silent lately and I'm thinking their last post on IG omg.. :duca::duca::duca:

On 6/23/2022 at 3:47 PM, Greg.P said:

I doubt it! I think it would've been announced by now! 

I'm not saying there are other variants cause I have no clue, but it took a while before we got the target edition of the last album, so I don't think it's true that other variants would be announced by now.

On 6/23/2022 at 10:30 PM, Lyrical Liar said:

ujqOxJY.jpg

This throws me off, she looks kind of like Kesha here.

I seriously wonder if SOMT was just intended as a promo single all along at this point

It's the only thing that makes sense no?

There's just N O way they wouldn't have planned to send it for radio adds if it was an actual full blown single

15 hours ago, Toby said:

This throws me off, she looks kind of like Kesha here.

It's the face-changing filter! The more I look at ha face, the more uncanny valley it looks ngl. Still love the hair tho. :heart:

11 hours ago, Rob_Matteo said:

I seriously wonder if SOMT was just intended as a promo single all along at this point

It's the only thing that makes sense no?

There's just N O way they wouldn't have planned to send it for radio adds if it was an actual full blown single

literally this but they made it seem like it was a lead single. No radio adds for a lead single is INSANE. Not even to alternative/rock radio?!?!?!?!?