Demi Lovato - 'HOLY FVCK'

BlackJesus

Demi's definitely gonna perform a few ballads, they're gonna want to show off that aspect of their voice too.

Besides, Rock =/= no ballads, and some of Demi's ballads are fan favorites too

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

1 hour ago, Soobin said:

We deserve Demi's Unperson/Doomed :jonny5:

The absolute slayage :wanda:

11 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

NOT YOU POSTING MY FAVOURITE BAND OF ALL TIME NBT OMG Soobin, you're an icon, there I said it!!!

Unperson is a monster of a song, especially on tour! There's flashing lights and everything, it's truly chaotic! If Demi served something CLOSE to this, holy ****- :WAP:

It’d be Holy **** indeed :WAP:

FUrdfvCWIAAtaY8?format=jpg&name=large

9 minutes ago, Bindi said:

It’d be Holy **** indeed :WAP:

:WAP:

I'd be fine with grand love ballads like Impossible tho, that would also be a holy **** moment! 

2 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Queen serving my-favorite-medieval-RPG Fable: The Lost Chapters visuals tbh, and I love it (Temple of Avo to Temple of Skorm teas)

51552-fable-the-lost-chapters-windows-in

51551-fable-the-lost-chapters-windows-in

Demi-Lovato.jpg

Demi-Lovato-Holy-Fvck.jpg

:skull:

anyone know where can i find the cover in hq? the one demi posted is barely mq 

9 hours ago, RunBoyRun said:

Is this Eat Me? (Choke on It)

This is a completely new song we haven’t heard with Dead Sara collab. The first half is Dead Sara then Demi joins in. Sounds VERY different from anything Demi has done before which is dope 

City of Angels gives me the same vibe as Demi's best song on dwtdtaoso: the pop rock gem Lonely People

"Splash mountain from your hands at Disneyland" I guess Demi has a public sex fetish, the song speaks about having fun in public at different iconic places

Edited by Freakshowvato

This album is gonna have a lot of sex bops which is very fun, and represented by the album title. Of course we have several songs about Demi's reputation in the media and their personal life journey with mental health, but there is a lot of fun bops on this album coming.

Title track Holy **** is a lesbian sex anthem: "She's a novice, a beginner, I'm the sexorcist, the sinner / I can guide you, I can teach you, honey, this is just a preview! / Cause my body's the communion, take a bite of what I'm doing! / I'll show you the light with all the lights off, with all the lights off / I'll bring you to life, I’m a holy ****, I’m a holy ****"

Bones is an experimental rock sex bop, giving Poppy vibes with an INSANE chorus 

Come Together is about cumming together literally, trying to hold back the orgasm until both partners are ready for the release. It's about making it "last forever" and "paradise is even better when we CUM together". It's a seemingly innocent song but has very sexual underpinnings and again references Demi's ongoing metaphor of sexual experience as a religious one.

1 hour ago, TheFameCurse said:

:toofunny:

:toofunny3:

1 more day till the performance 

2 more days till the song 

2 months 1 day till the album 

:jonny3:

2 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

City of Angels gives me the same vibe as Demi's best song on dwtdtaoso: the pop rock gem Lonely People

"Splash mountain from your hands at Disneyland" I guess Demi has a public sex fetish, the song speaks about having fun in public at different iconic places

City of Angels is BY FAR my favorite from what we've heard. An absolute banger and should be a single.

1 hour ago, pinkbowvintage said:

City of Angels is BY FAR my favorite from what we've heard. An absolute banger and should be a single.

The singles should be 

Lead: Skin Of My Teeth 

Freakshow: Promo Single 

City Of Angels: Second Single 

My Happy Ending: Third Single 

4 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

This album is gonna have a lot of sex bops which is very fun, and represented by the album title. Of course we have several songs about Demi's reputation in the media and their personal life journey with mental health, but there is a lot of fun bops on this album coming.

Title track Holy **** is a lesbian sex anthem: "She's a novice, a beginner, I'm the sexorcist, the sinner / I can guide you, I can teach you, honey, this is just a preview! / Cause my body's the communion, take a bite of what I'm doing! / I'll show you the light with all the lights off, with all the lights off / I'll bring you to life, I’m a holy ****, I’m a holy ****"

Bones is an experimental rock sex bop, giving Poppy vibes with an INSANE chorus 

Come Together is about cumming together literally, trying to hold back the orgasm until both partners are ready for the release. It's about making it "last forever" and "paradise is even better when we CUM together". It's a seemingly innocent song but has very sexual underpinnings and again references Demi's ongoing metaphor of sexual experience as a religious one.

Also city of angels lol, this is their horniest era lmao

8 minutes ago, devonedelrey said:

Also city of angels lol, this is their horniest era lmao

Body Say shook :jonnycat:

Cannot wait to hear the performance tomorrow… we all know damn well the good sis is gonna BRING IT :jonny6:

41 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

Cannot wait to hear the performance tomorrow… we all know damn well the good sis is gonna BRING IT :jonny6:

WAIT I TOTALLY FORGOT OMG HYPE X100

A Pretty Reckless featuring would be on point