Demi Lovato - 'HOLY FVCK'

BlackJesus

I liked the single's photoshoots and aesthetic but I'm not loving this. They look great though but the cover is meh overall. Perched for some rock bops.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

Can’t believe I’m saying that but WOW, that cover is a slay and I’m hyped for her lead, the snippet sounded great. 

Lol at the whining about blasphemy demi is literally a christian, religion has always been used in her music and in rock music in general, prolly not a very know fact for gays of atrl tho

2 hours ago, Soobin said:

The UK Exclusive bundles have sold out.. Island better start restocking.

ISLAND BETTER RESTOCK ASAP CUZ I MISSED IT 

9 minutes ago, devonedelrey said:

Lol at the whining about blasphemy demi is literally a christian, religion has always been used in her music and in rock music in general, prolly not a very know fact for gays of atrl tho

ODH will moan about anything so ignore it lmao, the other 96% of people commenting in the thread is here for it 

IM SO ******* READY FOR THIS

HOLY **** BITCHESSSSS

does she like... think she's the antichrist or something? I Saw the Devil and now this... :priceless:

42 minutes ago, onlyforever said:

new snippet

holy **** this sounds absolutely amazing :WAP:

5 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

does she like... think she's the antichrist or something? I Saw the Devil and now this... :priceless:

Demi gets demonised so rampantly she chose to personify the Antichrist this era. It's brilliant.

23 minutes ago, devonedelrey said:

Right, the faux outrage over the blasphemy couldn't be more pretentious coming from a Madonna avi. Pot calling the kettle black.

1 minute ago, Soobin said:

Right, the faux outrage over the blasphemy couldn't be more pretentious coming from a Madonna avi. Pot calling the kettle black.

:gaycat6: please give ha a chance, my fellow leftist @americanlife

looks cute, can't wait to see how demi messes this era up though

Beyond excited for this. This album is going to be fire :flame:

Omg the day before Demetria’s birthday they turning 30 releasing this serve of a project omg

i did not expect that title im smirking so hard, the haters will be livid. One thing about Demi is they won’t serve basic 

Btw for anyone who didn’t know Holy **** is a lesbian sex anthem about Demi training a “novice” to lesbian sex 

46 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

looks cute, can't wait to see how demi messes this era up though

You wish, ODH :mandown:. Talent will prevail.

OMG

Gonna be another amazing album from Demi

5 hours ago, teedhooks said:

This will probably be Demi's third album in a row I love as a full body of work... I might have to officially stan :jonny5:

TMYLM and DWTDTAOSO were both masterpieces. One thing about Demi is they know how to make an album