Today's Russia vs. Israel match gets canceled

State of Grace.

FUkUdfhXEAI5TjZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Israel and Russia were scheduled to meet on June 6 on Matchday 2 of Group C of League B of the 2022-2023 UEFA Nations League, but the match was suspended.

Why was the game between Israel and Russia canceled?

The UEFA Executive Committee sanctioned the Russian Football Federation for the war started by Russia against Ukraine and excluded it from international competitions. Russia will not participate in Group 2 of League B and will be automatically ranked as the bottom team in the group. Consequently, at the end of the group stage, they will be relegated to 16th and last place in League B. Furthermore, will most likely be relegated to the C division.

Russian teams were also affected by this measure. They are not allowed to compete in the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, or the UEFA Europa Conference League. In addition, UEFA rejected Russia's bid to host the men's UEFA European Championship in 2028 and 2032.

a literal non-European apartheid state still participating in the UEFA Nations League for European countries. :toofunny2:

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Go girl, give us hypocrisy and selective activism :clap:

Edited by State of Grace.

great news for Israel cause they’re kinda terrible at soccer :rip:

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

a literal non-European apartheid state still participating in the UEFA Nations League for European countries. :toofunny2:

that’s cause some racist Arab countries refuse to compete against Israel :celestial5:

Both awful, both criminal countries, both kills and take other people's lands, but only one is been publicly attacked from the west! Hypocrisy. The only reason Russia is being attacked is because its always been great army nation that USA and UK hates, so this is golden opportunity to exile them and use media against them. But Israel can still kill and torture an entire nation and no one will do anything, they actually welcomed to participate on other continent competitions lol

Israel competes in European competitions because middle eastern sports leagues refuse to compete with them. I’m sure that will change soon as more middle eastern countries begin to normalize relations with Israel.

Anyways, I’m glad to see Russia kicked out. Go play football with yourselves. They need to be kicked out of everything and isolated until they stop destroying my country.

9 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Israel competes in European competitions because middle eastern sports leagues refuse to compete with them. I’m sure that will change soon as more middle eastern countries begin to normalize relations with Israel.

Anyways, I’m glad to see Russia kicked out. Go play football with yourselves. They need to be kicked out of everything and isolated until they stop destroying my country.

Russia should be kicked out for destroying your country, but Israel should still compete and play because they're "only" destroying lives of the sub-human Palestinians, unworthy of freedom & safety. :'( 

23 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Russia should be kicked out for destroying your country, but Israel should still compete and play because they're "only" destroying lives of the sub-human Palestinians, unworthy of freedom & safety. :'( 

who-said-that-who.gif

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

Their neighbors are asses to them, so Europe sort of adopted them. Same thing with the Eurovision (which they won 4 times) :foxaylove2:

"aParThEiD" :juanny: 

This weird attempt to compare Israel to Russia... while ignoring historical facts. RU is an aggressor while Israel is constantly on the defense. Get a grip

Edited by Negev

Both suck at football so they didn't waste people's airtime

4 hours ago, Daddy said:

Not the two Nazi-Nations :laugh:

Uhm chile anyway...

26 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Uhm chile anyway...

Always the same tired reply :zzz:

Germany did everything to learn from its past. Still problems with right wingers and Nazis in our system, no question, but we ain't out here performing apartheid and genocide. 

You can't take away my right to an opinion because of my geological location or birth of place.

Fact is Israel turned into their biggest enemies and Russia is the biggest Nazi in their "de-nazification" scheme. :coffee2:

@Rowan

On 6/6/2022 at 10:42 AM, State of Grace. said:

That’s the Ukrainian way of thinking, they really believe they are worthy and better than us because they are “Europeans”

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.