UK Mid:As It Was 10x #1, Ruming Up That Hill #2, God Save The Queen #5,I Like You #19

Renan90

U79vHNG.png

Official First Look Chart: Full Update
Source: OCC

1 Harry Styles - As It Was
2 Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)
3 Lizzo - About Damn Time
4 Cat Burns - go
5 Sex Pistols - God Save the Queen ^
6 Harry Styles - Late Night Talking
7 Tion Wayne & La Roux - IFTK
8 Jack Harlow - First Class
9 Sam Ryder - SPACE MAN
10 Ed Sheeran feat. Lil Baby - 2step

11 Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran - Peru
12 David Guetta, Becky Hill & Ella Henderson - Crazy What Love Can Do
13 George Ezra - Green Green Grass
14 Harry Styles - Music for a Sushi Restaurant
15 Jax Jones & MNEK - Where Did You Go?
16 Nathan Dawe feat. Ella Henderson - 21 Reasons
17 Future feat. Drake & Tems - WAIT FOR U
18 Post Malone feat. Roddy Ricch - Cooped Up
19 Post Malone feat. Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song) *
20 Calvin Harris, Dua Lipa & Young Thug - Potion

I think Kate will have a #1 this week she has good lead on Spotify and iTunes and Amazon not sure about AM

2 minutes ago, Winged said:

I think Kate will have a #1 this week she has good lead on Spotify and iTunes and Amazon not sure about AM

It’s the ACR rule. She has to do double of the number 1. It’s not fair. Hopefully though 

This is homophobic to say the least. Let RUTH bag that #1 Harry!

14 minutes ago, Shelter said:

It’s the ACR rule. She has to do double of the number 1. It’s not fair. Hopefully though 

Wait why? I know about ACR but usually when it affects the number 1 song, something about it dropping from number 1 if it reduces points or something 

Also how far is it and does the rule remain every week?

8 minutes ago, politeone said:

Wait why? I know about ACR but usually when it affects the number 1 song, something about it dropping from number 1 if it reduces points or something 

ACR changes the streams-to-sales ratio of a song once it has had 3 consecutive weeks of decline in streaming; as an example on SCR 150 paid-for streams would equate to one sale, on ACR this changes to 300 paid-for streams to equate to one sale. The idea is that when songs start to decline, it gets rid of them off the charts quicker to make way for new songs to come through. 

The rule only comes in to effect after 9 weeks on the chart and only when a song hits 3 consecutive weeks of decline. 

Songs that are under 3 (?) years old can be automatically reset to SCR (standard chart ratio) if they increase in streaming by 50% above the week-on-week market change. 

Older songs - I believe it’s songs that are 3+ years old but I’m not 100% sure - (like RUTH) are on permanent ACR and in order to be reset, the label has to request it. The OCC can either reject or accept requests to reset songs from ACR to SCR. Songs need to be outside of the Top 100 and one weeks notice needs to be given for a manual reset to be considered. 

16 minutes ago, politeone said:

Tbh I’m not too familiar with it all. Because the song is old, it will always be on ACR. Harry will be going into ACR in a few weeks. Maybe she will get a boost in July again and get number 1 then. 

That rule is so annoying and ridiculous. :rip:

As it Was needs to have several days off... It has to be one of the most bland #1s of all time

1 hour ago, tbhmatt said:

ACR changes the streams-to-sales ratio of a song once it has had 3 consecutive weeks of decline in streaming; as an example on SCR 150 paid-for streams would equate to one sale, on ACR this changes to 300 paid-for streams to equate to one sale. The idea is that when songs start to decline, it gets rid of them off the charts quicker to make way for new songs to come through. 

The rule only comes in to effect after 9 weeks on the chart and only when a song hits 3 consecutive weeks of decline. 

Songs that are under 3 (?) years old can be automatically reset to SCR (standard chart ratio) if they increase in streaming by 50% above the week-on-week market change. 

Older songs - I believe it’s songs that are 3+ years old but I’m not 100% sure - (like RUTH) are on permanent ACR and in order to be reset, the label has to request it. The OCC can either reject or accept requests to reset songs from ACR to SCR. Songs need to be outside of the Top 100 and one weeks notice needs to be given for a manual reset to be considered. 

Warner better send a request then

10 weeks at number 1? :rip:

What’s the longest running number 1 this year? 

As It Was with 9 weeks lol. The 2nd longest is Bruno with 7 weeks.

10 weeks at number 1? :rip:

What’s the longest running number 1 this year? 

As It Was lol

but we need miss diana ross charting next update right after she slayed her incredible performance  :party::smitten2: :duca:

19 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Warner better send a request then

If I’ve understood the rules correctly, they can’t now. A reset request needs to be submitted while the song is outside of the Top 100. So from what I understand, it’s if a label knows in advance that they’re about to re-issue or re-service an older song. This is slightly different because it re-entered the charts somewhat organically (as in, the label didn’t actively reissue this as a single) 

16 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

As It Was with 9 weeks lol. The 2nd longest is Bruno with 7 weeks.

7 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

As It Was lol

Thank you! I almost thought it was Ed Sheeran and then remembered that was 2021 lol 

5 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

If I’ve understood the rules correctly, they can’t now. A reset request needs to be submitted while the song is outside of the Top 100. So from what I understand, it’s if a label knows in advance that they’re about to re-issue or re-service an older song. This is slightly different because it re-entered the charts somewhat organically (as in, the label didn’t actively reissue this as a single) 

Thank you! I almost thought it was Ed Sheeran and then remembered that was 2021 lol 

Bad Habits was #1 for 11 weeks so you would've been correct lol

Everyone moaning about the ACR rules, we should be thankful, the top 10 would probably still have Bad Habits, Shivers and Heat Waves if there was no ACR. 

It’s so sad how a 10/11 week no 1 is just the norm now, it doesn’t mean anything. It was a HUGE deal when Rihanna got 10 weeks at number 1 with Umbrella back in 07.

36 minutes ago, Testosterone said:

Everyone moaning about the ACR rules, we should be thankful, the top 10 would probably still have Bad Habits, Shivers and Heat Waves if there was no ACR. 

It’s so sad how a 10/11 week no 1 is just the norm now, it doesn’t mean anything. It was a HUGE deal when Rihanna got 10 weeks at number 1 with Umbrella back in 07.

It’s ok for new songs but songs that are old, I don’t think it should apply or maybe have a lesser % 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.