Christian group attacks gay bar for letting parents bring kids to daytime drag show

Communion

1 minute ago, Raver said:

Please do not lie. 

You probably **** yourself repeatedly in fear all throughout 2007 when the trailers aired on TV huh.

hairspray.jpg

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• slik

• John Slayne

• Power love

2 minutes ago, Raver said:

Please do not lie. 

Please educate yourself about drag before quoting me.

tenor.gif

Just now, John Slayne said:

Please educate yourself about drag before quoting me.

tenor.gif

I have and your post was filled with lies & exaggerations 

1 minute ago, Raver said:

Receipts?

3 minutes ago, Raver said:

henny you better join the Christian fascists and start a petition to ban Mrs. Doubtfire from TV. children shouldn't be seeing a man dressed like that 

51Vmp4yYQmL._AC_.jpg

5 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

henny you better join the Christian fascists and start a petition to ban Mrs. Doubtfire from TV. children shouldn't be seeing a man dressed like that 

51Vmp4yYQmL._AC_.jpg

A Movie role like Mrs. Doubfire is totally the same as a drag Queen dancing sexually at a BAR while collecting dollar bills from toddlers while a sign in the background says “it’s not gonna lick itself”. Yup you got me there :devil:

53 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

drag is not inherently inappropriate or 'adult'. straight people dress up and even crossdress in theatre plays for children all the time but suddenly when a queer person puts on makeup it's 'wrong' for children to see? give me a break. drag is not inherently sexual so as long as the humour, the songs, and the dances were age-appropriate I don't see an issue with this. 

:deadbanana4:

Not the lying & fan fiction. 

Edit: Not the movies as receipts. I can’t.

Edited by Power love

I feel like there’s a gap of understanding of or a lack of willingness to understand what drag is about - conservatives see it as inherently perverse and sexual, so any combination of it with kids is an abomination to them. I feel bad for the drag queens who just want to read some stories and entertain some children but get immediately labeled as pedophiles

Conservatives see literally anything remotely LGBTQ+ as perverse and sexual most of the time

They never stop fear-mongering and hateful idiots never stop falling for it

11 minutes ago, slik said:

> Drag queens telling your kids to be confident and that they can do anything in the world

"THIS SEX PERVERTS ARE DESTROYING OUR JUDEO-CHRISTIAN VALUES!!"

> Women at Hooters wears tight outfits for no other purpose than sexual objectification

"THIS IS THE COUNTRY MY GOD MADE AND WHICH I'M PROUD OF!!!"

I seriously can’t with any LGBT person who’s siding with “Christian Fascists” who think we’re all groomers. They’re not gonna put you on the “good ones” list just because you act weird over a PG-rated family event where gay people exist. :gaycat6:

God I ******* hate it here, and it’s only going to get worse. Half this country - or more - is going to be unsafe for gay and trans people to even be in.

1 hour ago, Raver said:

Please do not lie. 

There is literally not one false statement in what they said :deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

I seriously can’t with any LGBT person who’s siding with “Christian Fascists” who think we’re all groomers. They’re not gonna put you on the “good ones” list just because you act weird over a PG-rated family event where gay people exist. :gaycat6:

God I ******* hate it here, and it’s only going to get worse. Half this country - or more - is going to be unsafe for gay and trans people to even be in.

And there it is for the people in the back :cm:

1 hour ago, Power love said:

Not the lying & fan fiction. 

Edit: Not the movies as receipts. I can’t.

So those family friendly and beloved film classics where drag is central to the plot are not valid in a thread were y'all are clutching your pearls over children at a family friendly drag event? :rip:

The point is that y'all are no different to christian lunatics who would protest over those movies being shown to children :toofunny2:

6 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

The be fair the wall looks different, which just means it's a common sign because it's a funny innuendo.

Which is the point - it's an innuendo, which is often presented even in kids media, over the heads of kids:

This is like unhinged late 80's/early 90s style Christian moral panic where they claimed the Little Mermaid had a ***** disguised in the VHS cover as a way to expose children to sex - in fact, we're literally seeing the Christian Right aim another moral panic at Disney in the year 2022. :skull:

Taylucifer

not these people acting like they’re really concerned about the children when it’s obviously not about them 

they would do more good protesting outside an NRA convention since you know, guns actually kill children not drag queens

What a surprise, all these people aren't really worked up over finding something sexual, it's literally just LGBTQ existing 

9 hours ago, Jynx672 said:

The popularisation of the word groomer has got OP shook I fear :gaycat2:

attachment.php?attachmentid=269921&d=124

6 hours ago, Communion said:

e9VqOY2.png

It's literally gay brunch at 11 AM with the disclaimer that the acts won't do adult humor so you can bring your kids. :skull:

Some people in this thread clutching their pearls over.... this? :ahh:

They really really need to go outside and get some air

tenor.gif

They used their energy for this? Kids literally are getting killed in school down the street from them, this is what theyre outraged about? Texas? The land of childrens pageants quite literally derived from Drag shows? Good grief.

Christians are so silly. Their heros and "fathers" literally **** little children in the name of their made up skydaddy. 

It's disgusting 

20 hours ago, Communion said:

Literally normie gay suburban moms and dads going to brunch at 11 AM getting threatened with physical assault and harassment, while being called PEDOPHILES all on video to later be targeted, and the pick-me gays are still shaking at their knees to defend Christian fundamentalists who are quite literally arguing that homosexuality is no different of a perversion than the desire to molest children. It's sad how so many gays hate themselves. :skull:

tea-kenya.gif

This is who the pick-me gays are siding with. :skull: They really think they can even be “one of the good ones” at this point.

It’s time to start bashing Nazi skulls in the street. Arm yourselves. Gun control is not coming, so don’t let the enemy be unilaterally armed. Make them afraid to voice their opinions. The Democratic Party is doing nothing to stop the wave of Christo-fascism, so this is the only way and I don’t care who that offends. :cm:

20 hours ago, John Slayne said:

y'all really don't know the first thing about drag and it shows. these comments are so ignorant, there is so much more to drag than what you see on RPDR. :rip:

drag is not inherently inappropriate or 'adult'. straight people dress up and even crossdress in theatre plays for children all the time but suddenly when a queer person puts on makeup it's 'wrong' for children to see? give me a break. drag is not inherently sexual so as long as the humour, the songs, and the dances were age-appropriate I don't see an issue with this. 

the idea that drag is only for 'gay clubs at night' (whatever that even means) is so a*s-backwards and ridiculous like :deadbanana2:

Hairspray literally has Jon Travolta in drag. These people are idiots.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.