Christian group attacks gay bar for letting parents bring kids to daytime drag show

Communion

What do they care, attending kids are not theirs anyway. Can they stop being annoying? 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• slik

• John Slayne

• shinyshimmery

9 minutes ago, Communion said:

"it's not gonna lick itself" :deadbanana4: 

15 minutes ago, Communion said:

Do straight people have the right to follow gay men down the street and call them pedophiles? :skull:

To follow two lesbian parents with their child and tell them they're going to hell?

This is why conservatism and being a sexual minority are diametrically opposed.

The people who you're defending think your sexuality makes you pre-dispositioned to 1) go to hell and 2) **** kids. 

Have some self-respect. :deadbanana4:

It’s not gonna lick itself :rip:

1 minute ago, ProudLBS said:

"it's not gonna lick itself" :deadbanana4: 

1 minute ago, infrared said:

It’s not gonna lick itself :rip:

It's a light-fixture literally affixed to the wall. :skull:

Have you ever been inside a Hooters or any American bar (I know one of you doesn't live in the US :skull:)?

That such is what drew your attention and not the threats of violence and commentary that features such claims like being gay makes one 11x more likely to be a pedophile says it all really. Just because you hate being gay doesn't mean anyone else should indulge in your self-hatred. :deadbanana4:

The self-hatred in here jfc :deadbanana4:

What part of “family friendly daytime drag show” is lost on y’all, or do you think men in wigs is inherently sexual :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, Headlock said:

The self-hatred in here jfc :deadbanana4:

What part of “family friendly daytime drag show” is lost on y’all, or do you think men in wigs is inherently sexual :deadbanana4:

The way someone said that they're known for sexually dancing upon people in (what reads to me) a similar tone akin to the way conservatives prop up the hyper-sexual gay bogeyman that will brainwash their children hcdhfvjh

Happy Pride I guess 

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, ProudLBS said:

entertainment for adults? aren't most shows 18+?:rip:

babe naur... i suggest you go see one irl

The people in here defending attacks on our community. If the show was inappropriate for kids, then kids wouldn’t be allowed and/or parents wouldn’t bring them.

unless you think queer spaces are automatically dangerous for kids or if you think queer/queer adjacent parents can’t properly raise/protect kids (which you might as well come out as a fascist or selfhating gay) why would you defend an unwarranted attack? You’d have to make a lot of harmful assumptions to get to that point 

23 minutes ago, Phantom said:

The way someone said that they're known for sexually dancing upon people in (what reads to me) a similar tone akin to the way conservatives prop up the hyper-sexual gay bogeyman that will brainwash their children hcdhfvjh

Happy Pride I guess 

tenor.gif

Honestly this speaks more to how unfortunately effective conservative anti-gay propaganda is, which is terrifying

tenor.gif

Also some people on this site are just straight up idiots, so there’s that too.

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, ProudLBS said:

why tf are parents taking their kids to drag shows :rip:

Because some parents are stuck up bigots and actually believe in exposing their children to all facets of life. Daytime drag shows are generally not nearly as profane as night time shows in private bars where children aren’t allowed. I’ve hosted a few daytime drag brunches in restaurants and the queens always keep it pretty tame. 

3 hours ago, Robert said:

It was advertised as a family friendly event

Where? Show me? 

3 hours ago, Robert said:

nothing inherently inappropriate about drag

We must be going to different drag shows then because the ones i go to is normally sexual with language especially the host of the show. In most cases the drags queens will dance on the audience in inappropriate ways for children & even in some cases touch the audience. 

I love drag shows but for children no mama. 15+ should be fine. 

17 minutes ago, Power love said:

Where? Show me? 

e9VqOY2.png

Misster's Drag The Kids To Pride Drag Show provides the ultimate family friendly pride experience. This signature event is a family friendly spin off of our famed Champagne Drag Brunch, with our resident DJ Charlie Phresh playing some of your favorite hits while host Nicole O'Hara Munro brings together some of the best drag entertainers around! Our under 21 guests can enjoy a special Mr. Misster Mocktails while the moms and dads can sip on one of our classic Mr. Misster Mimosa Towers.

It's literally gay brunch at 11 AM with the disclaimer that the acts won't do adult humor so you can bring your kids. :skull:

5 minutes ago, Communion said:

e9VqOY2.png

It's literally gay brunch at 11 AM with the disclaimer that the acts won't do adult humor so you can bring your kids. :skull:

The swift clock :wanda:

Just now, IvyTower said:

The swift clock :wanda:

Literally normie gay suburban moms and dads going to brunch at 11 AM getting threatened with physical assault and harassment, while being called PEDOPHILES all on video to later be targeted, and the pick-me gays are still shaking at their knees to defend Christian fundamentalists who are quite literally arguing that homosexuality is no different of a perversion than the desire to molest children. It's sad how so many gays hate themselves. :skull:

15 minutes ago, Communion said:

e9VqOY2.png

Thank you for the receipts! If that’s the case then it’s fine. It’s simply up to you as a parent if you want to expose your children to this at a early age.

4 hours ago, Communion said:

It's a light-fixture literally affixed to the wall. :skull:

Have you ever been inside a Hooters or any American bar (I know one of you doesn't live in the US :skull:)?

That such is what drew your attention and not the threats of violence and commentary that features such claims like being gay makes one 11x more likely to be a pedophile says it all really. Just because you hate being gay doesn't mean anyone else should indulge in your self-hatred. :deadbanana4:

Are you bringing your children to hooters or American bars :bibliahh: you’re really doing the most - I’m not bringing my nieces to a night club doesn’t matter what’s going on in there. 

homophobes are going to be messy no matter what you do - it’s not even about bringing the kids to the drag - they just want to do their usual stink and I literally don’t care to invest energy in these people.  

In the UK we literally have pantomime which is a family event where one of the main characters (the dame) is a man in drag :skull:

It's really not that deep.

6 minutes ago, infrared said:

Are you bringing your children to hooters or American bars 

Children are literally allowed into Hooters. :skull: They literally offer free kids meals on certain holidays:

https://www.hooters.com/about/news/hooters-offers-free-kids-meals-during-tax-day-weekend

f179nxbp85ry.jpg?auto=webp&s=f2583354462

hooters-tax-day.webp

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSC5MtemkUMZt0UXeg8Q9r

They literally do Halloween promotions where kids in costumes eat for free:

img-6595.JPG

:skull:

Christians need to get their pedophile priests in check before they come for anybody else :biblio:

Religion is so ugly 

Let me know when drag queens are out gunning down people in grocery stores, hospitals and elementary schools.

Outside of maybe putting a cloth over the lick itself sign I don't see the problem. 

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Children are literally allowed into Hooters. :skull: They literally offer free kids meals on certain holidays:

https://www.hooters.com/about/news/hooters-offers-free-kids-meals-during-tax-day-weekend

f179nxbp85ry.jpg?auto=webp&s=f2583354462

hooters-tax-day.webp

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSC5MtemkUMZt0UXeg8Q9r

They literally do Halloween promotions where kids in costumes eat for free:

img-6595.JPG

:skull:

Tacky and trashy - you can take your children there if you please 

Just now, infrared said:

Tacky and trashy

I don't care what you think is trashy or tacky - the issue is that you're trying to be funny and edgy in a way that excuses violent homophobia towards gay people. Drop the edgy forum persona no one is buying & grow up. :skull:

6 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

why tf are parents taking their kids to drag shows :rip:

6 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

Kids should not be at a drug show unless the humor is age appropriate. That’s weird, get a babysitter like a normal adult.

Also, nobody even wants your ugly ass children there

6 hours ago, Power love said:

I agree with you both. Children should not be able to go to a drag show. It is NOT the same as going to a :rip: musical. 

What type of lies! I am a huge drag show fan & drag queens are known for sexual References & straight up dancing sexually on ppl. It’s so much fun but might be too much for anyone under 15. 

6 hours ago, Raver said:

Drag Queens are adult entertainers for gay men. They perform at gay clubs at night for gay men. It is very weird that people want to push that towards kid’s with daytime stories.

Parents have every right to protest :clap3:

y'all really don't know the first thing about drag and it shows. these comments are so ignorant, there is so much more to drag than what you see on RPDR. :rip:

drag is not inherently inappropriate or 'adult'. straight people dress up and even crossdress in theatre plays for children all the time but suddenly when a queer person puts on makeup it's 'wrong' for children to see? give me a break. drag is not inherently sexual so as long as the humour, the songs, and the dances were age-appropriate I don't see an issue with this. 

the idea that drag is only for 'gay clubs at night' (whatever that even means) is so a*s-backwards and ridiculous like :deadbanana2:

the conservative propaganda really did a number on some of y'all. as a drag performer myself, it is so weird to me to see (mostly) cis people assume that there is automatically something sexual about doing drag. like babes, most drag performers are fully covered up adults who are perfectly capable of interacting with children appropriately. 

the way you were indoctrinated into believing that drag performers are some sexual perverts :rip: when for most of us there is nothing sexual about drag at all

tenor.gif

18 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

y'all really don't know the first thing about drag and it shows. these comments are so ignorant, there is so much more to drag than what you see on RPDR. :rip:

drag is not inherently inappropriate or 'adult'. straight people dress up and even crossdress in theatre plays for children all the time but suddenly when a queer person puts on makeup it's 'wrong' for children to see? give me a break. drag is not inherently sexual so as long as the humour, the songs, and the dances were age-appropriate I don't see an issue with this. 

the idea that drag is only for 'gay clubs at night' (whatever that even means) is so a*s-backwards and ridiculous like :deadbanana2:

Please do not lie. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.