HDD: Bad Bunny 2x #1 138k, Post Malone #2 125k, Seventeen #7 45k

Renan90

2 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

ok, white men who've had 150k sps points, post-bundles:

harry/morgan/bieber

:rip: 

I'm asking why we're dividing the eras between post and pre bundles because as far as I know those two things are not connected, but maybe I'm missing something. I legit wasn't trying to be shady. I just don't understand

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fridayteenage

• More Than A Melody

• Ger

• Renan90

8 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

:rip: 

I'm asking why we're dividing the eras between post and pre bundles because as far as I know those two things are not connected, but maybe I'm missing something. I legit wasn't trying to be shady. I just don't understand

well, overall weekly points are lower post bundles, by a lot, because they don't have bundles to supplement their totals

8 hours ago, Cheers said:

Actually what really hurt him is that all his supporters graduated from college already lol. White/Asian college parties were what kept his career afloat. His singles were basically the pre-game playlist.

5 hours ago, bad guy said:

This is true actually. And his fans who are still in college have moved on to other acts with better pre-game music. It just hit me I haven't heard a Post song played at a party since like two years :rip:

This a fact :dies: the way he was everywhere in my college town pre covid and now he’s completely forgagatten :toofunny3:

13 hours ago, Planet Mars said:

I still think his comments about Hip-hop hurt him. He's clearly an outsider and whatever base he had in the genre abandoned him, his base is basically edgy teen girls and white guys who are hoping he'll give them a full rock album or something.

The way he fell off is, yikes.

I doubt that's the case. His listeners were yts and HAC/pop radio listeners of all demographics. Even his rap hits were mostly fueled by frat kids

12 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

white men who've had a 100k streaming points week, post-bundles:

Harry

Morgan

Bieber

Jack

i mean how many white men had 100k streaming points before bundles? i don't understand the correlation

2014 (beginning of SPS) - 2020:

Justin

Ed Sheeran

Mac Miller

Eminem x2

Posty x8

that's 13 in 6 years

now we've had 5 weeks from Morgan + 3 others so 8 in less than 2 years

5 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

well, overall weekly points are lower post bundles, by a lot, because they don't have bundles to supplement their totals

But post decline is not related with bundles

7 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

Why say points when you mean sales?

13 hours ago, Steve Johnson said:

He last visited the site 13 hrs ago, i don't think he got BANNED. 

So he's in hiding:rip:

The numbers are not THAT bad.

Come through Post...no one will bite.

Speak about these numbers with the same chest you speak on Billie and dem

I have a feeling it'll go down to 100-105kish

Yeah the people listening to his music was definitely high school/college kids using it as party/background playlist music, and any other casual young listener listening to whatever's popular. People have just moved on. 

He should've went in a Circles-esque direction. He's pretty much over though.

On 6/5/2022 at 3:30 AM, More Than A Melody said:

I've been saying for a while that his fanbase is mostly Roblox and Fortnite playing guys, who will jump on any bandwagon. That's the main issue. He doesn't have a fanbase of his won for the most part.

His fanbase are the same loser straight men that type 'l + ratio + yb better' who are the suburban hiphop loving white boys.

I’m actually surprised, I thought he would at least last another album or two. 

reputation’s 1.2M debut looking more and more impressive every week. ?

Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 2.26.08 PM

TOP 20: BAD BUNNY HOPS UP AGAIN

Bad Bunny returns to #1 this week with Un Verano Sin Ti (Rimas), while Post Malone’s Twelve Carat Toothache (Mercury/Republic) looks to debut in the #2 spot. Its momentum undiminished after a staggering week of streams for "Running Up That Hill," Kate Bush’s 1985 album, Hounds of Love, reaches a new peak this week as it vaults into the Top 15—even Vecna would be impressed.

Also debuting on our midweek chart are albums from PLEDIS/Geffen’s SEVENTEEN and Legacy’s Prince.

Now if you’ll excuse us, we must to return to studying the Stranger Things wiki so we can pretend to understand what the hell is going on.

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_676933928.png

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=331762&title=TOP-20%3A-BAD-BUNNY-HOPS-UP-AGAIN

This is so gonna fall under Hollywood's Bleeding quickly :rip: 

13 hours ago, 1989 said:

I’m actually surprised, I thought he would at least last another album or two. 

this is the 2nd time a Taylor avi/gif legit gives me anxiety. Like what is even going on with her face? is the gif fake? 

The Decline :deadbanana4:  he went from 489k to 127k debut :rip: 

that's sad huh?

also the sales are down almost 90%.

Very underwhelming numbers, but the album is seriously making zero noise. :rip:

Bad Bunny is insane :deadbanana:

3 hours ago, Kylizzle said:

Bad Bunny keeping Post and Harry from #1 :clap3: 

That rascally rabbit has overstayed his welcome lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.