Duffer Brothers tease big death for ST4 Vol.2

favorite crime

1 minute ago, Pop said:

Please let it be Sam. 

who?

the GP wants mike:WAP:

i hope its mike cause i cant stand his ass. or maybe theyre getting rid of jonathan to clear the path for nancy and yk who

Edited by kyliefever2002

Come on guys, you know how this goes. They always kill the freshly intrdouced character like they did with the russian guy and Bob. It will be that coward long haired guy who witnessed Chrissie's death in episode 1.

https://i.imgur.com/J9jhP70.gif

Season 5 (the final season) is happening, so it's safe to say El and most of the main crew are staying.

Please let it not be Steve or Nancy :jonny5:

Most likely between 

Spoiler

Steve, Nancy, Jonathan or Eddie. Or maybe all of them together lol 

Eddie if they’re going the usual safe route and killing off the newer character instead of an already established character that will cause meltdowns. 

Spoiler

Steve got bit by the bats in the upside down. He’s clearly going to be infected and it could kill him.

Nancy fell into Vecna’s place and something can happen to her, specially if the gang doesn't know her favorite song :rip:

Jonathan for some reason idk. 

Basically one of the three in that love triangle will likely die, that way it ends. Nancy is in a moment of questioning her relationship with Jonathan and looks like she’s developing feelings for Steve again. This is how it usually ends. If Steve dies, she will end up with Jonathan. If Jonathan dies, she will go with Steve. If she dies , then both Steve and Jonathan lose her. 

I feel like the kids will be all safe this season but one of them will not make it in the final season watch.  

please :rip: none of these main characters r ever getting killed off, it’s the only bad thing about this show - they’re too scared to kill them off

My prediction on deaths in VOL 2 or in s5

1. either Steve or Nancy

2. Eddie

3. Will

Noah posted pics on his insta from the set and one of them was him with harness, so Vecna is cursing him 100% and I don't think he will be saved like Max

4. Probably someone from the parents

5. either Murray or Enzo

?. maybe Eleven at the end, sacrificing herself, but quite unlikely, will see how the VOL2 ends.

Edited by TheCal

5 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

kill Will

He will stay cause of season 5

It will be new character. They just want to hype this season due to Netflix losing a lot of subscribers when in fact the newly introduced character will die.

gqCjZq4.gif

Would love for Mike or Lucas to go, they're both so obnoxious. In reality, it'll probably be Eddie.

3 minutes ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

Would love for Mike or Lucas to go, they're both so obnoxious. In reality, it'll probably be Eddie.

Yeah him or Steve maybe Nance or someone random like Erica

It will be Eddie

There's no way for the storyline to end where the town decides he didn't kill people and a interdimensional monster did instead. He'll die a hero but only a few people will know (like what happened w Billy).

Edited by slik

Lucas and Mike deserves, both are irrelevant

Steve or Nancy I bet :chick3:

12 hours ago, Itz_Dani! said:

Most likely between 

Reveal hidden contents

Steve, Nancy, Jonathan or Eddie. Or maybe all of them together lol 

Eddie if they’re going the usual safe route and killing off the newer character instead of an already established character that will cause meltdowns. 

Hide contents

Steve got bit by the bats in the upside down. He’s clearly going to be infected and it could kill him.

Nancy fell into Vecna’s place and something can happen to her, specially if the gang doesn't know her favorite song :rip:

Jonathan for some reason idk. 

Basically one of the three in that love triangle will likely die, that way it ends. Nancy is in a moment of questioning her relationship with Jonathan and looks like she’s developing feelings for Steve again. This is how it usually ends. If Steve dies, she will end up with Jonathan. If Jonathan dies, she will go with Steve. If she dies , then both Steve and Jonathan lose her. 

I feel like the kids will be all safe this season but one of them will not make it in the final season watch.  

when robin was in nancys room she was looking through her cassette tapes so she knows ha fave song

No one is saying Robin cuz they know we will storm the capitol

Imma riot if it's Nancy or Robin. These two have some of the best scenes in S4 and I really ship their friendship. :weeps:

Nancy is not going to be killed guys :rip:they will give her a fun moment going toe to toe with Vecna in homage to the final girl trope in horror movies (literally her namesake in the OG A Nightmare on Elm Street). 

The real tea is that Steve is going to die rescuing her in the big sacrifice moment the Duffer brothers love doing but have faked out on 99% of the time (RIP Bob)  — he will most likely be alongside Jonathon and allows himself to die so they can both escape pathing the way for their reconciliation — and they have been setting up the emotional beats for this with flashing red lights (“Why am I always the babysitter?” “Dustin worships you.” “The way those two dived straight after you.” “You’re not the ******* I thought you were.” “Go get her back.”) just in time for him to bite the dust being a hero for Nancy, and let me tell you, I’m going to be mad and sad as hell. He is going to be the Eddie of this story, the one big casualty the kids suffer.

The moment Dustin finds out what’s happening is going to hurt a lot of people.

Edited by Jessie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.