Liam Llewellyn, 22

Davide Sanclimenti, 27

Gemma Owen, 19

Ikenna Ekwonna, 23

Andrew Le Page, 27

Amber Beckford, 24

Luca Bish, 23

SEC_107218467_1654014493.jpg?quality=90&

I don't know if a thread was already created or not, but if it has please merge.

Edited by St. Francis

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Theshigo Washidu

• Miles.

• Sharapov

• ang

Amber’s resemblance to Chloe Bailey is so crazy :deadbanana4: the girls look promising but don’t know what to make of the guys yet (hopefully they do male bombshells first)

Catching up on last season, I have to give credit to them, even if they get a dry cast the producers are PRODUCING. Mad Movies alone is one of the craziest things they’ve ever done on the show and I think if they just follow the cast’s lead on drama it should be a good one.

**** yes, can’t wait. 

Love that there aren’t 6 interchangeable blonde girls like last season :party: 

Andrew, Davide, Liam :flame: 

yesssss i cannot wait for this i've been rewatching old seasons recently 

This cast :rip: 

I hope they’re messy and cause drama that’s all I really care for on this tbh

Dami is fine as hell. The photoshoots really don't do these contestants justice at all :deadbanana4:

Luca is definitely my favourite male this season his so cute

And Indiyah my fave girl.. waiting waiting a big tall tatt guy to walk in for her :fan:

Not Liam already leaving the villa less than a week in :deadbanana:

I'm glad they brought in Ekin-Su tho because the cast are painfully dry. It's worse than last season so far and that's saying something.

I can see Indiyah being voted off tbh unless they send in a man for her. She's not interested in Ikenna and while he may feel the same, he's at least been trying to get know her. Now Afia might take her spot.

Davide is so hot, but has the personality of a wet towel :rip: 

Not the cutest, sweetest guy walking :cries: 

Probably for the best, the assholes on Twitter would’ve bullied him like they bullied Alex, Nas, and Hugo. 

At least Gemma’s ex is coming in now lol!

Liam was giving Hugo niceguy vibes so I’m glad he’s gone lol. Ekin-su gives lowkey Dua Lipa

Liam goes... thanks for spoilers guys. Australia gets it 2 days later :skull:

13 hours ago, Shelter said:

It’s the Gemma show and she is awful. 

agreed she's terrible 

i'm so happy paige got to stay 

11 hours ago, Sempiternal said:

Liam goes... thanks for spoilers guys. Australia gets it 2 days later :skull:

And I oop :deadbanana2:

Afia leaving was unsurprising tbh. She was the Rachel of this season except that she wasn't given hard time compared to her.

The new guys seem alright, but Ekin-Su can't carry this show on her back alone or she will burn out and face overexposure from the public.

Boring ageist and racist show like everything in the UK

I am loving this season so far.  Ekin-Su is BRINGING the drama.  I never thought we'd get another Maura but she's right up there.

I also love Gemma, sorry not sorry.  I love that she's an unapologetic ***** who doesn't give a **** how she comes across.  Very refreshing.

Ekin-Su is amazing. While I think she could have been a bit less sneaky with it, Davide only GAF when there was competition. He was even saying the other day before Jay came in that there was something missing, he’s not 100%.

His ego is probably a little bruised and I get it but, it’s the name of the game. These folk go into this show like I’m a slow burner, it takes me ages to get into something.. ma’am we have 8 weeks, you know what you’re getting into. 

7 hours ago, #navytings said:

Ekin-Su is amazing. While I think she could have been a bit less sneaky with it, Davide only GAF when there was competition. He was even saying the other day before Jay came in that there was something missing, he’s not 100%.

His ego is probably a little bruised and I get it but, it’s the name of the game. These folk go into this show like I’m a slow burner, it takes me ages to get into something.. ma’am we have 8 weeks, you know what you’re getting into. 

Agreed. It's the same thing with Ikenna and Indiyah where now that Remi's come in, Ikenna is now trying to graft and give more. These men wanna rest on their laurels while the women have to do all the work.

Props to Ekin-Su and Gemma flipping the script on them because too many times, it's been the men getting one over the women.

Gemma’s bluntness and dry personality cracks me up she really doesn’t give a **** :rip: Afia leaving wasn’t surprising, she seemed sweet but they didn’t show much of her. The other girls were so shady for letting her on get on international tv with her makeup looking like that. It was giving jaundice 

I think Paige is my favourite, I love a good underdog story and I can tell Jax(?) isn’t into her like that. She reminds me of the transracial girl from LittleMix 

Edited by Kingpin

This season is on pace to be the best since S8 thanks to Queens Ekin-Su and Gemma and Kings Davide, Jay, and Jacques.  The producers are PRODUCING, the bombshells are BOMBSHELLING, the drama is LIT.  I love how this cast is NOT afraid of drama.  Jacques' "he coupled up with you and found out what you are in two days mate, a ******* headache" had me screaming!  And of course the iconic "liEAAAR, actRESS, GODEFUCKOUT" will live on in Love Island lore :alexz: 

I can only imagine the scenes at Casa Amor.  I hope Gemma leaves Luca.  It's time for a girl to pull the same stunt one guy always does (Josh S4, Michael S5, Callum S6).

Edited by Miles.

ekin su is extremely annoying. and its not even entertaining like maura, at all. shes just boring and tries too hard to be 'polemic' but its just annoying

luca is trash

queen paige, shes my fav

@Miles. gemma? she doesnt do anything lol

Edited by Sharapov

I feel bad for Danica. She's being treated like the plague and her bombshell moment was quickly overshadowed by Antigoni. 

One thing about this season is that the dynamics are different in regards to male bonds and girl bonds. There's not much unity compared to last seasons.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.