Red, White & Royal Blue | Gay Amazon film | Out now!

Slate

On 6/1/2022 at 11:15 PM, enchanted0 said:

omg he's that guy in handsome devil. we won

:heart:

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Smarticle

• anti-bitch

• BOOMBAYAH

just read the author's 3rd book. good ideas but random and messy.

Red White is still easily their worst.

Hopefully it doesn't come out like Amazon's Cinderella and they actually include the sex scenes

gqCjZq4.gif

is Nicholas gay irl? not Camila love interests always being gay :deadbanana2:

Edited by Scandalous

Aww i just heard about this on tiktok, lol. i haven't read the book but the idea of the US president's son falling in love with the English prince is very interesting. Handsome lead actors for sure.

I love that basically all the major streaming services are making LGBTQ content now

22 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

I love that basically all the major streaming services are making LGBTQ content now

Heartstopper did that :clap3:

1 hour ago, Scandalous said:

is Nicholas gay irl? not Camila love interests always being gay :deadbanana2:

idk but he's played gay roles before, so maybe.

also remember that Olivia Rodrigo's love interest Joshua Bassett is queer IRL, and Sabrina Carpenter's on-screen friend in the Disney movie Clouds, Fin Argus, is queer too. there was also some drama that Sabrina was involved with Joshua...

anyway. i swear these new pop girls are a bunch of *** hags, lol

gqCjZq4.gif

Edited by anti-bitch

6 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Heartstopper did that :clap3:

I really hope Disney makes a movie with a gay prince. There's never been a film that focuses solely on the prince anyway, so that's would be something different for sure. They need to make more original stuff like that again and not just the endless remakes.

12 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

idk but he's played gay roles before, so maybe.

also remember that Olivia Rodrigo's love interest Joshua Bassett is queer IRL, and Sabrina Carpenter's on-screen friend in the Disney movie Clouds, Fin Argus, is queer too. there was also some drama that Sabrina was involved with Joshua...

anyway. i swear these new pop girls are a bunch of *** hags, lol

gqCjZq4.gif

i mean Cinderella was a very gay movie itself 

gqCjZq4.gif

and yeah i literally looked up Fin Argus after seeing QAF and had no idea he was the same dude from Clouds

20 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

i mean Cinderella was a very gay movie itself 

gqCjZq4.gif

and yeah i literally looked up Fin Argus after seeing QAF and had no idea he was the same dude from Clouds

oh yeah, and i feel like they were trying to pass him as a straight guy back then, but he looks so much better and happier now as an openly queer person. i'm happy for him. and i'm happy for us that we are finally getting all this representation out there :heart2:

3 hours ago, anti-***** said:

I really hope Disney makes a movie with a gay prince. There's never been a film that focuses solely on the prince anyway, so that's would be something different for sure. They need to make more original stuff like that again and not just the endless remakes.

That would be so epic and game changing but That's far away into the future I fear. 

Disney still has a long way to go. They'll lose alot of clients and audience by doing so. 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

11 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

oh they look hot af :WAP:

:eek: 

They look like they might have good chemistry on screen. Hopefully this doesn't serve direct to DVD.

Literally already one of the hottest on screen gay couples already.

12 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

Like literally. :jonny:

I know this will be a cringy mess and others' comments already confirm it, but I'll definitely be seated. 

Also, the teenage str8 girls complaining about them looking ugly and old over Twitter... they can keep replaying Disney's Heartstopper or whatever.

I’ve been reading this book for months and have been struggling to finish it :rip: This thread and the hot film couple reminded me to finish it, it’s not terrible I guess I’m over romance books :'(

2 hours ago, D/X said:

Also, the teenage str8 girls complaining about them looking ugly and old over Twitter... they can keep replaying Disney's Heartstopper or whatever.

Heartstopper cast members also got bullied and called ugly on Twitter so I think it is just a recurring problem on the website. 

Not me ordering the book as soon as I knew about the casting. I'm on chapter 2 already :gaycat1:

5 hours ago, D/X said:

Literally already one of the hottest on screen gay couples already.

Like literally. :jonny:

I know this will be a cringy mess and others' comments already confirm it, but I'll definitely be seated. 

and i guess there's queer girls and twinks too, who like that kinda cutesy, puppy love aesthetic more. but anyway, gay men should like this. i hope Amazon promotes it properly then.

On 6/10/2022 at 4:13 PM, Gui Blackout said:

omg WE WIN :WAP:

On 6/11/2022 at 4:50 AM, Erotic said:

I’ve been reading this book for months and have been struggling to finish it :rip: This thread and the hot film couple reminded me to finish it, it’s not terrible I guess I’m over romance books :'(

I got halfway and I'm struggling to finish

gqCjZq4.gif

It feels long

On 6/16/2022 at 8:46 PM, Smarticle said:

this looks cute

gqCjZq4.gif

Yaas, they look handsome! LOve to see it! I'm not gonna read the book, but i will watch this, aha

gqCjZq4.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.