Red, White & Royal Blue | Gay Amazon film | Out now!

Slate

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Smarticle

• anti-bitch

• BOOMBAYAH

R these 2 actors gay. Isnt the white guy from malificent and the other guys from minx?

I really hope the movie improves on the book which was so mediocre, it was like someone gave a book deal to a fanfic writer from Ao3 :skull: 

Taylucifer

i’m surprised they’re making a show about the book, i actually liked it a lot nnn so i’m excited for this

Taylucifer

also, i heard the Taylor Perez guy is queer but idk about the other one

wait the white guy was in Cinderella with miss Camila:chick1: 

3 hours ago, Khal said:

I really hope the movie improves on the book which was so mediocre, it was like someone gave a book deal to a fanfic writer from Ao3 :skull: 

omg right but i still read it all the way through :rip: 

3 hours ago, Khal said:

:deadbanana4: I read half of it a while ago and now I wanna finish it before the movie. It's cheesy as hell but we deserve a fun fanfiction :duca:

the book is a MESS, peak white woman queer fantasy, shallow, same old cliché :rip:

The book is cute. Obviously it’s not a literary masterpiece, but it’s clearly not trying to be that so it’s beside the point. It’s a fun and optimistic story and we need those. :michael:

The book was cute, and I'm always here for more gay content.

Not really what I pictured casting wise, but they're hot so I guess we won.

On 6/1/2022 at 2:12 PM, SpaceMan said:

the book is a MESS, peak white woman queer fantasy, shallow, same old cliché :rip:

On 6/1/2022 at 8:14 AM, Khal said:

well you're not wrong.

their second book is better, largely because it's from the POV of a white woman which the author can clearly relate to much more closely.

Ya'll do too much. It's a stupid little rom com of a book. I loved it - it definitely 'aint the best thing I've ever read but it was fun. I can't wait for the movie!

Oh wait :WAP:

Finally a hot main cast :bam:

The premise is interesting and I wish it was a series so we can have more but I'll take it

Omg I love this book, even read it 3 times :rip: it's cliché and cheesy but that's the point of a rom-com. 
Excited for this altough I would have wished for a limited series instead of a movie, there's many small details and scenes which probably won't make it to the movie unfortunately!

Also curious how they're going to handle the e-mail correspondence as it's such a huge deal of the nature of their relationship. Inb4 it gets completely scrapped

i just started reading it and whew chapter 6 got hot and heavy :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.