Red, White & Royal Blue | Gay Amazon film | Out now!

Slate

I've seen people on twitter bitching about how they look "too old" for the roles, but I love that they are more mature like that. We need this kinda gay content too, lately there's been a lot of teen-oriented storylines.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Smarticle

• anti-bitch

• BOOMBAYAH

The book was corny as hell, it could have been smarter or clever but it’s basically a pink princess rom-com story with a cute end.

The actors look way hotter and masc/over than what I sensed while reading the book.

They better give another climax than a Dem winning texas... That's particularly impossible in today's climate...

On 6/17/2022 at 9:09 PM, anti-***** said:

I've seen people on twitter bitching about how they look "too old" for the roles, but I love that they are more mature like that. We need this kinda gay content too, lately there's been a lot of teen-oriented storylines.

Absolutely this. All these new series/films with a lead gay couple have been either characters in their 30s or teenagers, and it's welcoming they are a bit older than just in their early 20s. 

Oh I read this book a while ago, never imagined it would become a movie. Good to know that. 

Wait, that blonde actor is part of Handsome Devil. He became attractive :o

omg I literally just started reading this book and just knew it would it be turned into a movie. I mean the book is basically a gay version of What a Girl Wants. Perched for the release though. 

26 minutes ago, CroNich said:

omg I literally just started reading this book and just knew it would it be turned into a movie. I mean the book is basically a gay version of What a Girl Wants. Perched for the release though. 

what a girl wants, sweetie, i'm so sorry

On 6/5/2022 at 5:18 PM, Johnny Jacobs said:

Oh wait :WAP:

Finally a hot main cast :bam:

The premise is interesting and I wish it was a series so we can have more but I'll take it

yes they are gorgeous

48 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Male perfections both :WAP:

52 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

The blonde guy really got cute. He was kinda ugly in Handsome Devil. He lost the baby face he had. 

the way i loved this book when it came out and even though the actors arent exactly the ones i imagined i am perched for this :duca:

Yeah the book was so-so at best, I read "The Line Of Succession" series and it was WAY better. highly recommended if you want to read about gay royals.

The Taylor gay is so fine, the other kid is cute but his acting so wooden based on Handsome Evil and Cinderella :rip: 

• 7 months later...

I'm halfway through the book and it's just so cringe :ahh:Especially after finishing reading the literary masterpieces Aristotle & Dante, and Invisible Boys :weeps:

But the actors look hot and I have Amazon Prime so I'll be seated :duca:

6 minutes ago, TheDreamer said:

I'm halfway through the book and it's just so cringe :ahh:Especially after finishing reading the literary masterpieces Aristotle & Dante, and Invisible Boys :weeps:

But the actors look hot and I have Amazon Prime so I'll be seated :duca:

I couldnt finish it,:dies: Aristotle & Dante was a cute read and just checked Invisible Boys' synopsis, it's right up my alley. Thanks.

2 hours ago, clee95 said:

I couldnt finish it,:dies: Aristotle & Dante was a cute read and just checked Invisible Boys' synopsis, it's right up my alley. Thanks.

Haha now I'm contemplating of even finishing it :deadbanana4: But yeah check Invisible Boys, that's the only book I finished within 2 days, I couldn't put it down

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.