Ava Max - 'Diamonds & Dancefloors'

Supervillain

The album is very well produced and sung! Miss max is here to stay once again!

Hope Ghost and a few other tracks smash gradually

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• Nefertiti0

• Supervillain

• sbenci

2 hours ago, Power love said:

It’s one thing to defend Ava but to come for Carly for no reason & making up lies to do so? 

“ Surrender my heart” is better than everything on Ava project & that’s just facts babe.

Me when I’m under psychotropic substances

"Ghost" is such a massive hit waiting to happen :jonny6:

The production is so clean on this album, Ms. Max really said the gays gon eat GOOD.  

2 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Nobody asked for these essays girl just turn off the music and exit the thread if you're really that upset with the album... it's not like you're being forced to listen to it

💀💀💀💀💀💀I CACKLED

It is better than her debut, but every song sounds the same and I miss a ballad. Guess she has no voice for that.

Sleepwalker, Ghost and Dancing's Done are the standouts.

I need to give it a few more listens but I really don’t like much of it so far. Dancings done is amazing and MDB is good…ish….but after being so pleasantly surprised with heaven and hell, this is such a disappointment.

34 minutes ago, Lord Of Countdown said:

It is better than her debut, but every song sounds the same and I miss a ballad. Guess she has no voice for that.

Sleepwalker, Ghost and Dancing's Done are the standouts.

She has the voice for a ballad, you only have to listen to her. She just doesn’t want to do it for this album. It’s a dance album. 

8 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

She has the voice for a ballad, you only have to listen to her. She just doesn’t want to do it for this album. It’s a dance album. 

Yeah, I don't think she can do this

Ghost isn’t single material.

this gay nightclub pop isn’t currently popular with the gp :katie: Dancings Done would’ve done better 

I’m grateful for another cute project :bird:

Get Outta My Heart is my fave on first listen

The album sounds heavenly in dolby atmos omg :jamming:

Sleepwalker is that *****, instant favourite from the first listen

Single run for D&D that would make this album on the Future Nostalgia level of impact:

1. Million Dollar Baby

2. Ghost

3. Get Outta My Heart

4. Dancing's Done

5. Cold As Ice

Maybe You're The Problem would be cute for a promo single released prior to the album release date, like a couple weeks before the release, as well as maybe Sleepwalker and Hold Up (Wait A Minute)

Turn Off The Lights, One Of Us, Weapons, Last Night On Earth, Diamonds & Dancefloors & In The Dark are not more than album-track worthy, they have quality but are not as ear-wormy as the songs from the above.

I don't like the idea of Ava making cheap visualisers with 2 scenes for each video for the 12 tracks that were not released as pre-release singles with budgeted music videos.

What would make this album-rollout not a complete and utter disaster as it was to this point is filming high-budgeted music videos for Ghost and Dancing's Done and pushing them as singles, promoting them like hell, Million Dollar Baby had a huge potential but it's a waste now because of the label's terrible strategy and Maybe You're The Problem never even had a chance to be a smash to begin with.

To sum things up, Ava made an underrated pop masterpiece that has won the hearts of pop culture fanatics but is yet to win the hearts of the general public. 

Happy to see Ghost picking up airplay. 

She needs to get it on better playlists, get the tik tok trends going, and perform everywhere. 

Get Outta My Heart is the Salt of D&D

It should have been the lead single. It has to be the next single. Ghost and Sleepwalker are good, but GOMH is more GP friendly and exactly what people want from her. It has almost the same number of likes on YouTube as Ghost despite having 1/3 of its views. If it doesn‘t become the next single….

Edited by governmenthooker96

2 hours ago, Ghiles said:

not seeing enough praise for Hold Up (Wait A Minute) :katie2:

I’m embarrassed to say it was one of my least faves on first listen

but now it’s lowkey in my top 3 on the album :soda:

3 hours ago, Lord Of Countdown said:

Yeah, I don't think she can do this

That’s not a ballad lmao 

7 hours ago, Raphy23 said:

Ghost isn’t single material.

this gay nightclub pop isn’t currently popular with the gp

girl how, it got almost 500k streams yesterday, the most streams from entire album

almost 2x more than Dancing's Done

1. Million Dollar Baby 269 131

2. Sleepwalker 120 471

3. Maybe You're the Problem 259 283

4. Ghost 450 104

5. Hold Up (Wait a Minute) 100 408

6. Weapons 225 943

7. Diamonds & Dancefloors 129 925

8. In the Dark 80 331

9. Turn Off the Lights 93 118

10. One of Us 255 894

11. Get Outta My Heart 106 818

12. Cold as Ice 116 468

13. Last Night on Earth  79 766

14. Dancing's Done 262 032

Edited by lovedaddy

6 hours ago, Blue Avatar said:

:jonny5: 

the way we're winning every day

her mind

:wanda:

Reflecting on how good the first album was, and how GREAT this one is, I might just have to become a Maxipad! :jonny4:

OT: “Call Me Tonight” not getting single treatment shoulda been a crime :rip:

So when can we expect the tour announcement and what venues do you expect her to perform at?