Ava Max - 'Diamonds & Dancefloors'

Supervillain

10 hours ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Ok so I decided to just listen to the leak despite the potato quality and god, she is so one-note. Sis said here let me give you 1 new song and 13 remixes of that song and call it an album :gaycat6:

As suspected, LNOE is the only good song out of the ones that weren’t released. Besides that, I’ll only be using MDB, MYTP and DD. 

Why should every single artist in the world experiment? Can they just not be pretentious and release bliss dance-pop?

The artist in your nickname should take notes. Her “experimentation” is what makes her albums a mess and a half.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• Nefertiti0

• Supervillain

• sbenci

5 hours ago, smoore95GAGA said:

If you’re deaf, sure :gaycat2:

Alright, I’ll take my leave now. Y’all enjoy your “cohesive” album. I personally prefer a bit more variety and experimentation. 

Your username has Gaga in it… do you like Chromatica because that’s the prime example of sounding the same & being „cohesive“ but in the worst way possible :gaycat6:

Edited by Marges9

I haven’t been too impressed but I’m excited to hear the album start to finish and pick out the gems. I was obsessed with her debut. 

SLEEPWALKER

Cirkut,Jonas Jeberg,Abraham Dertner

GHOST

Cirkut

HOLD UP (WAIT A MINUTE)

Johnny Goldstein,Cirkut

DIAMONDS & DANCEFLOORS

Cirkut

IN THE DARK

Cirkut,Omar Fedi

TURN OFF THE LIGHTS

Cirkut,Connor McDonough

GET OUTTA MY HEART

Cirkut,Jason Evigan

COLD AS ICE

Connor McDonough,Cirkut,Jakke Erixson

LAST NIGHT ON EARTH

Cirkut,Connor McDonough

I love the album sound but I need cirkut to get a tiny step back on the next one. :celestial4:

On 1/23/2023 at 12:05 AM, Stunnah said:

That's quite impressive. It's only 36 on the playlist. It's a good thing they can't understand the lyrics! WEA has gotten playlisting on Apple Music Germany as well. I think they're trying the Dua Lipa era 1 method of throwing everything at wall (in test markets, anyway) and seeing what sticks. The multiple active singles should help with the album's debut chart positions. 

I think this is the best strategy too

Put all songs and see what sticks/ goes viral on TikTok

do visualisers exist in full versions and she will drop them on Friday or are there only the short clips she posted on social media in December?

Edited by Nefertiti0

2 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

SLEEPWALKER

Cirkut,Jonas Jeberg,Abraham Dertner

GHOST

Cirkut

HOLD UP (WAIT A MINUTE)

Johnny Goldstein,Cirkut

DIAMONDS & DANCEFLOORS

Cirkut

IN THE DARK

Cirkut,Omar Fedi

TURN OFF THE LIGHTS

Cirkut,Connor McDonough

GET OUTTA MY HEART

Cirkut,Jason Evigan

COLD AS ICE

Connor McDonough,Cirkut,Jakke Erixson

LAST NIGHT ON EARTH

Cirkut,Connor McDonough

it’s funny to me that the song that sounds the most different is the one that Cirkut is not the lead on lmao. 

41 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

I love the album sound but I need cirkut to get a tiny step back on the next one. :celestial4:

Yeah, it’s definitely his “sound” on steroids. 

5 hours ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Why should every single artist in the world experiment? Can they just not be pretentious and release bliss dance-pop?

The artist in your nickname should take notes. Her “experimentation” is what makes her albums a mess and a half.

Imagine thinking taking risks, changing it up, trying new things so your fans don’t get bored is pretentious. The only pretentious one here is you sis :cm:

And yes, I know I said I was done, but that was such a bizarre thing to say that I had to respond.

17 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Is Cold As Ice still coming today

Didn’t One of Us comes out around 12PM EST? It’ll probably come out at the same time

Not the gworls going to battle to defend Chromatica :coffee2:  Anyway lemme keep it cute and tell ha to stop using her words as weapons :giraffe:  Just a few more days! 

54 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Imagine thinking taking risks, changing it up, trying new things so your fans don’t get bored is pretentious. The only pretentious one here is you sis :cm:

And yes, I know I said I was done, but that was such a bizarre thing to say that I had to respond.

And her risks lead her to release crap like ARTPOP, Joanne and half of Chromatica. Good for her then.

16 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Not the gworls going to battle to defend Chromatica :coffee2:  Anyway lemme keep it cute and tell ha to stop using her words as weapons :giraffe:  Just a few more days! 

Not sure how calling this album bland is defending Chromatica, maybe try reading sis :giraffe:

6 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

And her risks lead her to release crap like ARTPOP, Joanne and half of Chromatica. Good for her then.

Sis I’m not talking about Gaga, even tho I obviously love when she takes risks. I was simply making the point that taking risks so your fans don’t get bored isn’t pretentious, can you move on now?

I thought you were leaving the thread (after calling me deaf ofc), so why are you still going? ^

I explained why I came back, not my fault you can’t read :cm:  ^

Guys, stop giving this person attention, it's exactly what they crave. They do this in every major album thread, happened already with The Weeknd, Lana, Ellie and many many more. It reeks of severe mental illness.

Let's focus on the fact that this amazing album is getting released in 3 days instead :heart: 

22 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Not sure how calling this album bland is defending Chromatica, maybe try reading sis :giraffe:

Sis I’m not talking about Gaga, even tho I obviously love when she takes risks. I was simply making the point that taking risks so your fans don’t get bored isn’t pretentious, can you move on now?

You are the one saying the fans are getting bored based on who knows what. I can’t get bored of practically the only artist who is doing this genre nowadays.

Edited by Tyrion_LMG

10 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

They do this in every major album thread

Imagine thinking this is a major album release :gaycat6:

Also, nice job using mental illness as an insult. Very maturity of you.

5 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Imagine thinking this is a major album release :gaycat6:

Also, nice job using mental illness as an insult. Very maturity of you.

I'd say 129 pages is pretty major for an ATRL thread. You don't seem to have a problem with insulting people based on their preferences so don't even mention maturity here.

I was just stating facts.

ezgif-2-e79e91b070.thumb.gif.b2fd1bfa04b

3 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

I'd say 129 pages is pretty major for an ATRL thread. You don't seem to have a problem with insulting people based on their preferences so don't even mention maturity here.

I was just stating facts.

ezgif-2-e79e91b070.thumb.gif.b2fd1bfa04b

I insult people based on their inability to read. Anyways :coffee2:

Ya’ll enjoy your Cascada 2.0 album. Imma go stream something with variety.

spacer.png

Edited by smoore95GAGA