• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• Nefertiti0

• Supervillain

• sbenci

if anyone from EU is still thinking getting the violet vinyl, it's back on jpc and it's cheaper than Amazon with shipping :heart:

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/ava-max-diamonds-dancefloors/hnum/11141239

don't forget to snatch ruby either :eli: 

https://www.fnac.com/a17564316/Ava-Max-Diamonds-et-Dancefloors-Edition-Limitee-Exclusivite-Fnac-Vinyle-Rouge-Rubis-Vinyle-album#omnsearchpos=1

also a bit worried silver vinyl is still available :rip: it's supposed to be limited

3 hours ago, Reginald said:

:clap3: This woman is going to be remembered as a pop legend in 20 years, I swear 

ava macc the pop legend :WAP:

2 minutes ago, Dulapepa said:

Omg is this really happening?:jonny6:

no it's fake to promote their tiktok / new song or whatever.. AI isn't THIS intelligent,, yet at least. The newer viral AI singing videos are made with this digital program. I forgot the name tho.

tried to order off prime but they're not offering release-day delivery. they are for gloria, tho. :shakeno:

Ok so I decided to just listen to the leak despite the potato quality and god, she is so one-note. Sis said here let me give you 1 new song and 13 remixes of that song and call it an album :gaycat6:

As suspected, LNOE is the only good song out of the ones that weren’t released. Besides that, I’ll only be using MDB, MYTP and DD. 

Edited by smoore95GAGA

my local record store apparently has the black ice vinyl in stock, let me check tomorrow :jonny: 

43 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Ok so I decided to just listen to the leak despite the potato quality and god, she is so one-note. Sis said here let me give you 1 new song and 13 remixes of that song and call it an album :gaycat6:

Are you sure that you heard the right album? :deadbanana4:

58 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

As suspected, LNOE is the only good song out of the ones that weren’t released. Besides that, I’ll only be using MDB, MYTP and DD. 

Lmfao a majority of the album does not sound alike. You tried it 💀 like ghost, sleepwalker and get outta my heart are nothing alike

1 hour ago, Stunnah said:

tried to order off prime but they're not offering release-day delivery. they are for gloria, tho. :shakeno:

They shipped the album months in advance, Gloria could never :clownny:

1 minute ago, Totami Legend said:

:deadbanana2: :deadbanana2:

8 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Their MINDS :smitten2:

56 minutes ago, TakeYouToHell said:

Are you sure that you heard the right album? :deadbanana4:

The one where every song has the same exact production and absolutely no experimentation? Yup!

46 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Lmfao a majority of the album does not sound alike. You tried it 💀 like ghost, sleepwalker and get outta my heart are nothing alike

Sis, they’re all dance-pop. That’s literally it. Ava rarely experiments with any subgenres outside of dance-pop. The only argument you could make is that they aren’t literally the same song. But in terms of if they’re more alike or different, I’m not sure how anyone could think they’re more different. 

47 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Sis, they’re all dance-pop. That’s literally it. Ava rarely experiments with any subgenres outside of dance-pop. The only argument you could make is that they aren’t literally the same song. But in terms of if they’re more alike or different, I’m not sure how anyone could think they’re more different. 

We were all expecting and wanting dance pop from her so theirs no issue. It's the way that you implied that this whole record is samey like as in all the songs blend with each other which I disagree. 

7 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

We were all expecting and wanting dance pop from her so theirs no issue. It's the way that you implied that this whole record is samey like as in all the songs blend with each other which I disagree. 

I mean, ok. They do to me though, and I’m sure many others. You literally said all you expected was dance-pop so it isn’t an issue that the whole record is just dance pop, then went on to say you disagree that all the songs sound samey. Like, do you hear yourself? :priceless: You realize just because it’s what you expected, that doesn’t mean the songs don’t sound similar, right?

Edited by smoore95GAGA

But none of the songs actually blend into one another or sound identical, so I don't understand why you're carrying on in this thread ^

I mean the album has the theme of heartbreak on the dancefloor. Ava literally said she wanted to make this album about break up songs but set to music you can dance to, so yes we were expecting dance pop. I haven’t heard the album yet, only the 5 songs that have been released, but from the 5 released I can already say it’s not 13 remixes of 1 song. The album is shaping up to be cohesive, there is a difference between cohesion and songs all sounding the same:gaycat5:

2 hours ago, HausofNick said:

But none of the songs actually blend into one another or sound identical

If you’re deaf, sure :gaycat2:

Alright, I’ll take my leave now. Y’all enjoy your “cohesive” album. I personally prefer a bit more variety and experimentation. 

Edited by smoore95GAGA