Bussy wet: Sonic Frontiersman preview

G.U.Y. Gaga

Looks interesting but also lowkey devoid of life at the same time 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

• ATRL Moderator

I personally am hyped for this, will always love Sonic regardless of how inconsistent the games have been :wanda:and I will always want a proper follow-up to SA2

I want to play :jonny: 

havent played a Sonic game in a looong time

and it's one of the most special worlds in my childhood

also, I rly wanted to play the buggiest/laggiest Sonic game ever made (2006), this is similar enough so I am here for it :jonny5:

it prolly wont have Silver.. but oh well...maybe it will beat DX :cupid:

This looks like Sonic x Zelda BOTW x Genshin Impact x HQ Graphics and I am here for it

sonics botw era is here :clap3: 

This is definitely gonna run like ass on the Switch.

:rip: 

Luckily I got a PS5! 

It's still early I'm sure they'll add more enemies, etc. This is a step in the right direction for the series.

Love it. Most of the sonic die hard and bitter threatened Nintendo bots had allot of criticism though. god  they are insufferable. 

“not fast enough/ looks like the demo.” 

they literally are mad it’s not a racing game on rails. Idiots 

the easy way to save the franchise is to have sega not listen to the sonic die hards.  

britney-spears-cool.gif

Edited by manwhore

On 5/31/2022 at 6:36 PM, Rev8 said:

also, I rly wanted to play the buggiest/laggiest Sonic game ever made (2006), this is similar enough so I am here for it :jonny5:

Play sonic p-06. Fans recreated and fixed the game.  Check it out on YouTube. It’s sad bc the fans are churning out better stuff as of late. Hope frontiers changes  this. Smh. 

1 hour ago, manwhore said:

Play sonic p-06. Fans recreated and fixed the game.  Check it out on YouTube. It’s sad bc the fans are churning out better stuff as of late. Hope frontiers changes  this. Smh. 

I just found it out :jonny: but it only says demo demo demo

so hopefully a full version is done

need to check on it when my exams are over

love that the fanbase is so dedicated tho! :heart2:

I remember when everyone had their own OC :ahh: im guilty too

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, manwhore said:

Love it. Most of the sonic die hard and bitter threatened Nintendo bots had allot of criticism though. god  they are insufferable. 

“not fast enough/ looks like the demo.” 

they literally are mad it’s not a racing game on rails. Idiots 

the easy way to save the franchise is to have sega not listen to the sonic die hards.  

britney-spears-cool.gif

It seems like they will literally never be satisfied. I was really enjoying the gameplay trailer until I scrolled through the comments... So many unhappy people :toofunny2:

This looks average. I hate using the word Mid, but this isn’t really impressive for an open world. Still cool that sonic is taking this approach, but it hasn’t really wowed me yet

On 6/1/2022 at 1:36 AM, Rev8 said:

Honestly other Sonic characters have been cheerleaders after 2007 or 2008 and it's annoying.  And the storylines have gotten in general, boring, and childlish nothing  like Adventure 1 or 2. But Sonic Generations levels were, still, outstanding though. 

I would  like a Sonic Adventure 1/Sonic Adventure 2 type story-line and level-inspired game with Sonic Generations  game quality. 

The nostalgia:

Edited by Aristotle

On 6/1/2022 at 7:35 PM, Attitude said:

Looks like one of those fanmade games. :toofunny3:

It kinda does looks like a fanedited version of Sonic Generations

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Aristotle said:

Honestly other Sonic characters have been cheerleaders after 2007 or 2008 and it's annoying.  And the storylines have gotten in general, boring, and childlish nothing  like Adventure 1 or 2. But Sonic Generations levels were, still, outstanding though. 

I would  like a Sonic Adventure 1/Sonic Adventure 2 type story-line and level-inspired game with Sonic Generations  game quality. 

The nostalgia:

This scolding tea, I would love for another hyper-dramatic storyline with actual character development a la Shadow in SA2 

• ATRL Moderator

• 4 weeks later...

even the switch version of the game doesn’t look bad at all :jonny6:

but i will probably get the steam version just for better quality overall. i played generations and the adventure games on steam recently and they were incredible

• ATRL Moderator

My bussy is freaking wet for this game. let me finish colors on Switch to prepare 

• 1 month later...

New trailer previewed in Japan!!! looks amazing :jonny6:

• ATRL Moderator

I'm so pumped for this :wanda:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.