• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Puttanesca said:

Alyssa still thinking Michael works in an escape room sent me too. :hoetenks:

I died too ? 

Get to da vote cojones why u dragging 

If Turner gets voted out and Brittany manages to slither to the end and win.

:skull:

So I guess we can finally admit SpoilerGirl is trash stating there was a blow up between Michael and Terrance and Terrance left the Jury House AND that Michael said something offensive against Brazilians.

Joseph :( the facial expressions :deadbanana2: Alyssa being a messy ***** and blurting that out like that. She’s so bitter.

Turner :bibliahh: I’m sorry but you would’ve thought someone died in front of him :toofunny3: Brittany showing why she’s the best actress to come out of Big Brother within the past decade :lmao: 

25 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Ma’am u kno I would post all up and down everything dat went down when they both were HoH, I kno people were over me but I loved dem so much ?

We were all obsessed sis! I loved all the updates :laugh: Then when Frankie and Zach broke up during the season, all the Zankie stans had to pick sides dddd.. The logical choice was Frankie of course :gaycat1:

The BB16 thread was highkey better than the season. It was so ******* chaotic and unhinged. The mods had to clean the act up after that season because the nicknames and insults were out of control :lmao:

I am STILL hoping Taylor cuts Monte

1 minute ago, Harmonizer said:

I am STILL hoping Taylor cuts Monte

She will 

2 minutes ago, dabunique said:

She will 

Taylor getting the F4 and F3 HOH, cutting the snake and then being the first black woman to win Big Brother.

The fact that she is only the 4th black woman in the game to ever make the Top 3 is INSANE.

Edited by Harmonizer

Am I the only one that thinks Taylor still has this? Regardless of who she’s top 2 with. 

I think she’s got Joseph, Michael and Brittany’s vote whoever she’s up against. 

I also think she’ll cut Monte in final 3. She’s a better player than people give her credit for and if she wins HOH I think she’ll realise taking Turner would be better for her resume and cutting a showmance would points with Jury. 

If she’s up against Turner I’d say Alyssa and Jasmine will also vote for her. Even against Monte, I can see Jasmine and Indy voting Taylor. Indy said in the earlier weeks “If Taylor survives this week, she’s going to win” and that’s all she needs to remind the jury. Every single one of them had her as their target at one point or another and she’s still there. Monte and Turner don’t have that. 

I really don't want to see Monte win this game. Taylor's karma better come through for one more week :mandown:

Look at these legends 

NOT THEM KEEPING THE CAMERA ON A SWEATING BIG D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.