• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

if Turner takes Monte ig I'd prefer Turner wins but it really doesn't matter to me

I hate to say it but unfortunately if Taylor couldn’t pull out a win on either of those two…. There’s no one to really blame but her.

im toying with the idea of would I rather her get 3rd and America’s Favorite or get 2nd? Bc I REALLY want the satisfaction of the other HGs knowing she was the main character all season long LIVE on camera. At this point, I just don’t think she would win if she was in the final two chairs. She needed another couple wins to really justify to those jurors, I think

edit: No I do have someone to blame. BRITTANY. For being too busy lying and melting down last week and not winning that veto.

Edited by Khamis

Some of y'all acting like Taylor hasn't won any comps this season :clown:

These final comps always favor the boys and it's long overdue for a change. 

Y’all acting like Taylor is a Big D 2.0 type situation. :deadbanana2:

I still think she could have a shot at winning. BB is not all about winning comps as the social aspect is also important and Taylor did well in that regards. 

I can't believe she lost both Part 1 and Part 2.... so disappointing. I think Monte will still take her if he wins final HOH, but I don't like her chances against him. Her best chance was to win final HOH herself. Turner is so dumb for wanting to take Monte to F2 but whatever. Im so tired of the people we are wanting to win always getting cut so close to the end and then ending up with a winner that no one really wanted.

Gina Marie has officially endorsed DANIEL as her pick for AFG. You heard it here, folks! Sorry Taylor!

Alyssa exposing the Monte/Taylor showmance was funny as hell and Joseph could see his amazing race opportunity slipping away in real time. Maybe they shouldn’t have been so obvious about it, but I doubt it matters now that Taylor is headed out third. 

Edited by MAKSIM

I’m not going to lose hope yet. If Kevin BBCan10 survived final 4 and final 3 eviction, Taylor can do that too.

As for AFP, I understand the campaign for Joseph but Kyle? Not KyleforAFP trending :deadbanana4: What’s wrong with ppl. 

Since the expose, people focus their hate energy towards Michael & Brittany and acting like Kyle did nothing wrong :deadbanana4:

I just can’t :deadbanana4:

And when Taylor pulls a MagGOD Killsburn and becomes the second winner to not ever win 1 part of the final HOH, the what?

There's no hope anymore. The boys will take each other if either of them wins. If Monte is the Final HOH and chose Turner, I hope he loses. 

The worst part about this episode was how much Daniel was in it and then it reminded me of him saying Monte was going to win and I really don't want Daniel of all people to have been right about something.

The hotdog comp was literally for a man to win since Taylor was the only one with breasts….

So this year the winners of Big Brother Canada and Big Brother Australia didn't win a single comp and they still won so there's still hope for Taylor.

24 minutes ago, CrimsonX said:

So this year the winners of Big Brother Canada and Big Brother Australia didn't win a single comp and they still won so there's still hope for Taylor.

looking at google, bb canada winner won a competition, and big brother aus has the public vote for the winner.

though taylor's won 2 competitions either way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.