Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

so we are getting two man final 2, huh?

This is serving BB17 final 2. Taylor join the legend #3 group with Vanessa/ Janelle 

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

That chat with turner and Monte tho….I think Turner might take Taylor 

The fact even if Taylor gets cut off she’ll still snatch AFP. Mama is winning regardless what happens. Ouu I know they mad!

3 hours ago, MARTYN said:

That chat with turner and Monte tho….I think Turner might take Taylor 

Which convo?? I've only seen one between Taylor and Turner.

Turner won't win Part 3, so I just hope Taylor can win Part 2 :weeps: Monte better THROW it.

If either of the boys wins, I think they will take Taylor. 

I really appreciated what Brittany brought to the season. She was a lot of fun.

I'm still hoping for a Turner/Taylor final two so I need Taylor to win part 2 so they can bond.

That jury segment seemed quite short considering we hadn't seen them for weeks.

Ready for the season to end. It's been tough to pay attention since the double.

Alyssa remains the WORST addition to the cast. Vile trash who pretends to be nice, iknowwhatyouaredog.png. at least Nicole/Daniel were fun to hate with all their meltdowns and delusions. 

6 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Alyssa remains the WORST addition to the cast. Vile trash who pretends to be nice, iknowwhatyouaredog.png. at least Nicole/Daniel were fun to hate with all their meltdowns and delusions. 

I have to strongly agree. They actually entertained. Alyssa simply laid down and got ****** on by a 10 second limp dick, racist, 30 year old jobless TikToker BUM :coffee2: And she had the nerve to let that sad excuse of a man gaslight and trash her, and yet she still laid down with him. No respect for her trifling ass.

-

I wonder if Turner would actually bring Monte with him because I think it’s largely known between us and the jury that Turner has been PLAYING, but he’s rubbed the jury the wrong way and I can see a good chunk of them harboring ill feelings towards some of his game moves. Monte is honestly not winning against either Turner or Taylor :lmao: 

36 minutes ago, Kings. said:

I have to strongly agree. They actually entertained. Alyssa simply laid down and got ****** on by a 10 second limp dick, racist, 30 year old jobless TikToker BUM :coffee2: And she had the nerve to let that sad excuse of a man gaslight and trash her, and yet she still laid down with him. No respect for her trifling ass.

You better drag! And had a whole man at home. Who probably lasts longer than 10 seconds.

she’s just the girl I thought she was, WEEK ONE.

Edited by Khamis

2 hours ago, EriKills said:

GET

2 hours ago, Kings. said:

THAT

2 hours ago, Khamis said:

You better drag! And had a whole man at home. Who probably lasts longer than 10 seconds.

she’s just the girl I thought she was, WEEK ONE.

Don’t get my hopes up about Turner taking Taylor :weeps: sis needs to win Part 2. Production needs to pay attention to what she is studying and change the questions

Is the rule still that if you make f2 you’re ineligible for AFP? My only fear is Taylor makes f2 and Kyle wins AFP. I’ve been seeing a lot of trumpies supporting him on Twitter. :biblio:

42 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

Don’t get my hopes up about Turner taking Taylor :weeps: sis needs to win Part 2. Production needs to pay attention to what she is studying and change the questions

Not you wanting to rig for her. I rather she win on her own merits than an asterisk. 

I really want to vote for Joseph, but I don't want to make a path for Kyle to win by taking votes from Taylor 

The difference in reactions and attitude during the Julie interviews between the losers and the people who won stuff and actually played is amazing... talking about the last four evictees.

Listen…. I PROMISE YOU, that even if Kyle did win….. CBS is not gonna let him be the winner bc they know exactly what that win would signify and they aren’t going to have an AFP that was chosen due to racist apologist. Know that.

1 hour ago, ang said:

monte won part 2 and i officially hate it here

:ahh:

I been telling ya’ll that Turner would win final hoh :ahh:

Taylor will be 3rd :skull:

2 hours ago, dussymob said:

Not you wanting to rig for her. I rather she win on her own merits than an asterisk. 

You think we would know if they actually changed the questions??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.