Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

Janelle/Kaysar was easily the only good part about BB22 and anyone who argues otherwise is delusional. The Cody/Nicole/Dani D/Memphis/Christmas/Tyler/Enzo dynamic was terrible, Davonne, Bayleigh and David were delusional about their placement in the game, Kevin was miserable, and Nicole A was an absolutely trainwreck that left in such an embarrassing fashion. 

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Janelle/Kaysar was easily the only good part about BB22 and anyone who argues otherwise is delusional. The Cody/Nicole/Dani D/Memphis/Christmas/Tyler/Enzo dynamic was terrible, Davonne, Bayleigh and David were delusional about their placement in the game, Kevin was miserable, and Nicole A was an absolutely trainwreck that left in such an embarrassing fashion. 

Yup, they were actually playing the game instead of doing what this new generation of BB HGs do.  I'd even say Dani was playing a pretty okay-ish game also but being wrapped up with Nicole F and Cody kind of ruined it for her. 

32 minutes ago, Aquamarine said:

. Britney is a bottom 10 woman in BBUS. :)

Accurate.  Britney is only known for her entertaining DRs.  Other than that, who was she?

:zzz:

Janelle needed to get a life outside of hating on Nicole for outdoing her on every single category re her 22 performance. Kaysar was cute enough.

4 minutes ago, Hooligan said:

Accurate.  Britney is only known for her entertaining DRs.  Other than that, who was she?

I'll tell you - she was a cruel unfunny piece of crap who LOVED making fun of other women and their bodies for absolutely no reason, to the point where it affected Rachel on a personal level for a year onwards. :) Queen ig :skull:

Edited by Aquamarine

I’d like Janelle a lot more if she stayed off twitter. She’s insufferable on there

I have the same issue every season. I’m interested at first (the beginning & mid game) because of all the clashing personalities, and then I lose interest towards the end because it gets dull.

I did like, though, that last season black people finally got a chance instead of most of the non-black houseguests alienating them, and being picked off early all the time.

Edited by Seahorse

My top wish this year is they stop showing houseguests BB16 while in sequester :heart2: 

The essays in here :rip:

I need to promise to not poke at Twitter this season. The insufferable opinions on there always turn me off :rip:

On 6/19/2022 at 6:56 PM, Staryu said:

My top wish this year is they stop showing houseguests BB16 while in sequester :heart2: 

they'll show bb22 now

:gayalipacat3:

On 6/19/2022 at 10:41 PM, Poxy said:

I need to promise to not poke at Twitter this season. The insufferable opinions on there always turn me off :rip:

If you want to see what is happening with Telemundo's version of Celebrity Big Brother..... then that's what I am least expecting.  :rip:

Edited by Poxy

3 hours ago, Stepfon said:

When is the cast reveal coming?

Sharon Tharp said this week she’s booked to do stuff for The Challenge :rip: no BB on her plate yet

8 hours ago, Poxy said:

ugh I saw this and got excited, thinking it was this Christie:

Who Is Christie Murphy on 'Big Brother' Season 21?

I feel like CBS gives us nothing to spite us, especially the feeders :deadbanana2:Grodner especially hates us like we hate her I'm sure. The way they build ZERO hype every pre-season anymore, they just don't care, they know the diehards will watch anyway :rip: Tomorrow is 1 week til premiere, surely we will get something. 

2 hours ago, Staryu said:

I feel like CBS gives us nothing to spite us, especially the feeders :deadbanana2:Grodner especially hates us like we hate her I'm sure. The way they build ZERO hype every pre-season anymore, they just don't care, they know the diehards will watch anyway :rip: Tomorrow is 1 week til premiere, surely we will get something. 

They’re only screwing themselves over. This season was the one to go all out for pre-season with The Challenge coming to CBS and the reigning champ being on there AND they premiere on the same night :deadbanana: CBS should’ve cleaned house and found someone else to run things after they enforced that diversity quota two years ago :toofunny3:

13 hours ago, Poxy said:

please god no. she'll serve David Alexander on All Stars but worse

Both excited and worried for this season

Last season started so good until after jury phase started. It was so tough to see Tiff & Hannah ruined and sacrificed their games like that. I bet if Xavier & Kyren had a chance to save Alyssa & Sarah Beth, they will :coffee2:

I’m worried for black hgs this season tho. The paranoia of another Cookout will be there. Good luck to my future black queen. Please don’t be another Azah :celestial5:

If we really don't get the cast until Tuesday, we're only going to have 1 day to do the draft picks :deadbanana2:

for what it’s worth, Ms Julie is trolling us :deadbanana4:

but apparently she tweeted the same gif hours before the CBB3 cast drop… so either tonight but most likely tomorrow 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.