• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly it’s only exciting when people come back. All Stars was boring but I was invested because Queen Janelle and King Kaysar were on. Be it only a few weeks but still. 

I think it’s the obvious ig influencers ruining the game. I would love for a only 40-70 age group playing. Renny and Jerry were the only really old people to play and they were iconic. Or maybe relatives of iconic houseguests like Janelles sister lol

Edited by Istan4R
Edit

1 hour ago, Istan4R said:

Honestly it’s only exciting when people come back. All Stars was boring but I was invested because Queen Janelle and King Kaysar were on. Be it only a few weeks but still. 

I think it’s the obvious ig influencers ruining the game. I would love for a only 40-70 age group playing. Renny and Jerry were the only really old people to play and they were iconic. Or maybe relatives of iconic houseguests like Janelles sister lol

I feel the opposite tbh, I hate returnees and every single season with them on since BB13 has been a massive flop, seeing a cute lil fave come back here and there is never worth it when the overall experience is pretty ****.

I also oftentimes feel like influencers are the ones providing most of the interesting content nowadays, their lack of expertise, in the best of cases, provides great TV because you get to see them navigate the innerworkings of the game on the actual episodes, and be volatile when those plans don't really go how they wanted, which is what often happens with their lack of true experience. Contrast this with superfans, who come in with superfans, who come in there knowing everything, have everything already laid out in their heads, and, if they're a straight white guy, oftentimes cakewalk to the win. Now THAT is boring as ****, it doesn't provide any content we haven't seen time and time again, no thanks.

Also, Janelle and Kaysar are boring and have never really been all that, not even in BB6, they were both pretty damn terrible on BB7. :skull: Definitely shouldn't be the standard.

I agree with the old people point though.

16 hours ago, Aquamarine said:

I feel the opposite tbh, I hate returnees and every single season with them on since BB13 has been a massive flop, seeing a cute lil fave come back here and there is never worth it when the overall experience is pretty ****.

I also oftentimes feel like influencers are the ones providing most of the interesting content nowadays, their lack of expertise, in the best of cases, provides great TV because you get to see them navigate the innerworkings of the game on the actual episodes, and be volatile when those plans don't really go how they wanted, which is what often happens with their lack of true experience. Contrast this with superfans, who come in with superfans, who come in there knowing everything, have everything already laid out in their heads, and, if they're a straight white guy, oftentimes cakewalk to the win. Now THAT is boring as ****, it doesn't provide any content we haven't seen time and time again, no thanks.

Also, Janelle and Kaysar are boring and have never really been all that, not even in BB6, they were both pretty damn terrible on BB7. :skull: Definitely shouldn't be the standard.

I agree with the old people point though.

This is one of the WORST takes I have ever seen

22 hours ago, Istan4R said:

I love the old people idea but if there's no eye candy there's a 0% chance CBS would try. The celeb seasons are probably the closest we can get.

I can't help but feel that Jerry and Renny were outliers either when more recent examples of the archetype include Donny, Glenn, Kevin and Cliff who were much more vanilla. Karen from BBCan is really the only other one that stands out.

On 6/8/2022 at 6:51 AM, Clandestine said:

I love the old people idea but if there's no eye candy there's a 0% chance CBS would try. The celeb seasons are probably the closest we can get.

I can't help but feel that Jerry and Renny were outliers either when more recent examples of the archetype include Donny, Glenn, Kevin and Cliff who were much more vanilla. Karen from BBCan is really the only other one that stands out.

I really like Karen but she kinda peaks week 1 :skull: nnn Jerry and Renny are still much better.

On 6/7/2022 at 7:47 PM, Bethenny Frankel said:

This is one of the WORST takes I have ever seen

:bibliahh: THE WORST TAKE. Whole post really :rip:

The influencers casted are always terrible

I personally always more interested in returnees bc if they are coming back…. They usually are pretty cut throat and interested in making or maintaining a name for themselves.

the irony was that when they were all returnees… they started to play like the “new school” players :rip:

After BBCAN10, one of the best bb seasons EVER? Good luck with that.

With BBUS, my expectations are so low that anything could surprise me though.

14 hours ago, Khamis said:

I personally always more interested in returnees bc if they are coming back…. They usually are pretty cut throat and interested in making or maintaining a name for themselves.

the irony was that when they were all returnees… they started to play like the “new school” players :rip:

Returnees happened in BB18 and BB19, two seasons which weren't really cutthroat gameplay-wise at all and which are both pretty bad. BB18 had a massive alliance of boring jerks picking off the people they didn't like one by one, until Paulie's (admittedly amazing) downfall, after that, Nicole picked up the pieces and finished her woman-hating by taking out Michelle and Natalie, coincidentally the most interesting things about that season, so... I guess the finale is interesting? But overall it's really bleh and I didn't care. Nicole isn't some amazing winner either so... Definitely not cutthroat except for like two HoH's lol.

I don't think why I have to explain why BB19 sucks and why it was stagnant as ****? Paul controlled literally the entire ******* thing, and the whole cast, despite being unhinged and psychotic, did every single little thing they said. There's nothing interesting in seeing a single herder lead a bunch of sheep to their untimely demise, even when said sheep are screaming unhinged pieces of ****. Every week after Cody left was incredibly boring tbh. At least the finale is an all-time great.

This goes without mentioning that these seasons also become stagnant because of the returnees being pitted against the veterans, Grodner rigs like every season to a degree but these two are pretty insane lmfao, the bracelet things and immunity for Paul was SHAMELESS, and every single time Nicole went to the DR with some **** plan and came out wanting to miraculously target whoever was worse for her game or Corey's dumb ass being told to keep showmancing her. :skull: Ddefinitely not a clean game but we been knew.

Contrast these with top 5 season BB21, which was filled with newbies but with dynamic personalities who were all ready to play, yes, production definitely did aid people behind the scenes majorly, but when you have Jackson/Christie/Holly/Bella/Jessica/Jack etc. (Pretty much the entire cast bar Nicole Tommy and Ovi) in the house you can't possibly say that's less interesting than the boring-ass seasons with returnees and shameless rigging sorry. :michael:

Ironically, the season you dismissed, BB22, isn't even that stagnant or non-cutthroat compared to these seasons, and the majority alliance, despite being boring as all ****, was more interesting gameplay-wise than 18's or 19's. Not to say that I like BB22 lol **** that **** 18 and 19 are both better.

Also Janelle and Kaysar are boring.

1 hour ago, Aquamarine said:

Returnees happened in BB18 and BB19, two seasons which weren't really cutthroat gameplay-wise at all and which are both pretty bad. BB18 had a massive alliance of boring jerks picking off the people they didn't like one by one, until Paulie's (admittedly amazing) downfall, after that, Nicole picked up the pieces and finished her woman-hating by taking out Michelle and Natalie, coincidentally the most interesting things about that season, so... I guess the finale is interesting? But overall it's really bleh and I didn't care. Nicole isn't some amazing winner either so... Definitely not cutthroat except for like two HoH's lol.

I don't think why I have to explain why BB19 sucks and why it was stagnant as ****? Paul controlled literally the entire ******* thing, and the whole cast, despite being unhinged and psychotic, did every single little thing they said. There's nothing interesting in seeing a single herder lead a bunch of sheep to their untimely demise, even when said sheep are screaming unhinged pieces of ****. Every week after Cody left was incredibly boring tbh. At least the finale is an all-time great.

This goes without mentioning that these seasons also become stagnant because of the returnees being pitted against the veterans, Grodner rigs like every season to a degree but these two are pretty insane lmfao, the bracelet things and immunity for Paul was SHAMELESS, and every single time Nicole went to the DR with some **** plan and came out wanting to miraculously target whoever was worse for her game or Corey's dumb ass being told to keep showmancing her. :skull: Ddefinitely not a clean game but we been knew.

Contrast these with top 5 season BB21, which was filled with newbies but with dynamic personalities who were all ready to play, yes, production definitely did aid people behind the scenes majorly, but when you have Jackson/Christie/Holly/Bella/Jessica/Jack etc. (Pretty much the entire cast bar Nicole Tommy and Ovi) in the house you can't possibly say that's less interesting than the boring-ass seasons with returnees and shameless rigging sorry. :michael:

Ironically, the season you dismissed, BB22, isn't even that stagnant or non-cutthroat compared to these seasons, and the majority alliance, despite being boring as all ****, was more interesting gameplay-wise than 18's or 19's. Not to say that I like BB22 lol **** that **** 18 and 19 are both better.

The way you keep serving nothing but FACTS :deadbanana: let them breathe a bit chile

I don't even have anything to add to this, it's all been said and it's all true. Lemme second the Janelle and Kaysar are boring point; they definitely are, and their entitlement is truly off-putting. I didn't mind Janelle in 6, she was fine. She was AWFUL in All-Stars, she was meh in 14 and I didn't like her at all in 22 :biblio: Kaysar- he gets better by the season, I'll give him that, but not enough to consider him a welcome presence for me

15 minutes ago, The_Bling said:

The way you keep serving nothing but FACTS :deadbanana: let them breathe a bit chile

I don't even have anything to add to this, it's all been said and it's all true. Lemme second the Janelle and Kaysar are boring point; they definitely are, and their entitlement is truly off-putting. I didn't mind Janelle in 6, she was fine. She was AWFUL in All-Stars, she was meh in 14 and I didn't like her at all in 22 :biblio: Kaysar- he gets better by the season, I'll give him that, but not enough to consider him a welcome presence for me

This reminded me that I completely forgot to talk about BB14 because my entire point was that every returnee season since 13 has sucked, 14 is actually the worst of that bunch too, it really is that forgettable huh. :skull:

I'll bite, 14 is another shitty season with returnees, Janelle is... Ironically EASILY the best one from that group and top 5 of the season, you know it's BAD when JANELLE is top 5. Remember how I said rigging is present in every season? Well 14 is the NADIR, like EVERY round was rigged for the ugly Qu*ck P*ck alliance and/or Frank because Grodner loves her straight white men. Look no further than that shitty arcade with the second power of veto that was... Suspiciously (euphemism) put in there the MOMENT production pet Dan Gheesling (one of the most overrated players ever), and then used by one of the alliance members he was controlling. :bibliahh:SHAMELESS.

The obvious veteran bias goes further into the casting itself... They DELIBERATELY cast everyone bar the straight white men to be DUMB and EASILY influenced, see Kara JoJo Ashley Joe Wil etc. Even on 19, which was cast specifically for Paul to enter and win, wasn't as SHAMELESS as BB14. And the veterans they cast... Hooo boy :deadbanana:Dan is TERRIBLE, one of the most boring people ever and a **** player. Britney is also garbage, has no personality at all besides hating on women, and all of her content goes down to the diary rooms which are pretty much always scripted. Booger is awful, he has always been a bad player who got dragged as far as he could by Will on both of his seasons (daily reminder that he was only on AS in the first place because poor little Will cried to production about being alone), and accidentally won because of some of the most disgusting displays of sexism this show has ever seen (see: Erika's treatment in the finale of BB7, garbage fire ending to a mediocre season). Janelle is a **** player and personality who only got brought back because the fanbase loves inoffensive attractive women who loves working with straight men, and proved it by going out like the second the coaches entered the game.

Of course, production tried to poorly hide their obvious bias by pretending the veterans were just coaches loooool but everyone saw through that, I mean... Making it so that they enter the game even if just ONE of them pressed the button? That was obviously the plan all along :skull:

I keep talking about production ****-ups because 14 is an AWFUL **** season devoid of ANY content whatsoever, the only content we actually get is in the first few weeks with Willie, and afterwards with the straight white men (:o) Dan, Frank and Booger, who all ******* suck and are nauseating to watch. Then once Booger is gone the show becomes a massive jerk-off session for Dan and it's insufferable, Frank is portrayed as an underdog but I couldn't even root for him because he sucks badly. The only redeeming part is the finale, in which Ian showed the importance of the social game, seeing as even his, which was pretty limited and never really went beyond Dan-imposed limits, easily knocked that embarrassing thing out of the park. Truly one of the worst runner-up performances ever. People pretend it was good but lmfaooo

All of this to, again, illustrate that the only good returnee seasons are 11 and 13, and that enjoying them over recruits is really ******* stupid imo.

Edited by Aquamarine

Omg Willie is actually top 3 most entertaining players on 14 behind Ian and Danielle that's so embarrassing for the show. :deadbanana2:Yikes, bottom 2 season indeed.

45 minutes ago, Aquamarine said:

This reminded me that I completely forgot to talk about BB14 because my entire point was that every returnee season since 13 has sucked, 14 is actually the worst of that bunch too, it really is that forgettable huh. :skull:

I'll bite, 14 is another shitty season with returnees, Janelle is... Ironically EASILY the best one from that group and top 5 of the season, you know it's BAD when JANELLE is top 5. Remember how I said rigging is present in every season? Well 14 is the NADIR, like EVERY round was rigged for the ugly Qu*ck P*ck alliance and/or Frank because Grodner loves her straight white men. Look no further than that shitty arcade with the second power of veto that was... Suspiciously (euphemism) put in there the MOMENT production pet Dan Gheesling (one of the most overrated players ever), and then used by one of the alliance members he was controlling. :bibliahh:SHAMELESS.

The obvious veteran bias goes further into the casting itself... They DELIBERATELY cast everyone bar the straight white men to be DUMB and EASILY influenced, see Kara JoJo Ashley Joe Wil etc. Even on 19, which was cast specifically for Paul to enter and win, wasn't as SHAMELESS as BB14. And the veterans they cast... Hooo boy :deadbanana:Dan is TERRIBLE, one of the most boring people ever and a **** player. Britney is also garbage, has no personality at all besides hating on women, and all of her content goes down to the diary rooms which are pretty much always scripted. Booger is awful, he has always been a bad player who got dragged as far as he could by Will on both of his seasons (daily reminder that he was only on AS in the first place because poor little Will cried to production about being alone), and accidentally won because of some of the most disgusting displays of sexism this show has ever seen (see: Erika's treatment in the finale of BB7, garbage fire ending to a mediocre season). Janelle is a **** player and personality who only got brought back because the fanbase loves inoffensive attractive women who loves working with straight men, and proved it by going out like the second the coaches entered the game.

Of course, production tried to poorly hide their obvious bias by pretending the veterans were just coaches loooool but everyone saw through that, I mean... Making it so that they enter the game even if just ONE of them pressed the button? That was obviously the plan all along :skull:

I keep talking about production ****-ups because 14 is an AWFUL **** season devoid of ANY content whatsoever, the only content we actually get is in the first few weeks with Willie, and afterwards with the straight white men (:o) Dan, Frank and Booger, who all ******* suck and are nauseating to watch. Then once Booger is gone the show becomes a massive jerk-off session for Dan and it's insufferable, Frank is portrayed as an underdog but I couldn't even root for him because he sucks badly. The only redeeming part is the finale, in which Ian showed the importance of the social game, seeing as even his, which was pretty limited and never really went beyond Dan-imposed limits, easily knocked that embarrassing thing out of the park. Truly one of the worst runner-up performances ever. People pretend it was good but lmfaooo

All of this to, again, illustrate that the only good returnee seasons are 11 and 13, and that enjoying them over recruits is really ******* stupid imo.

I literally tend to forget BB14 even exists, I only acknowledge it when people start going on and on about how great Dan is, despite being a literal bottom 5 winner :deadbanana: these people can't see past the shameless, pandering, biased edit and it's sad

I think the fact that the only person keeping me somewhat entertained through my first BB14 watch was- Boogie :deadbanana: that's how bad this season is, literal bottom 3 material along with BB12 and BB16. They literally said "let's cast the most useless newbies cast possible (because a decent newbies cast will almost stop the veterans from winning, like it happened in BB13 where we had to BLATANTLY rig it at some point to stop the newbies from winning) so that these dumb ass returnee players have a chance at winning, since these four people suck at the game, but they're what America inexplicably wants to see back :deadbanana: this is why you do NOT listen to the fanbase, I swear to God they always pick the worst person to stan from each season and then act surprised when they turn out to be assholes/useless in their returnee seasons :deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana:

Everything else is- spot on, like everything you say lol :deadbanana: Dan Gheesling is easily the biggest production plant this show has ever had and the way he's been forcefully shoved down our throats as some sort of legend is beyond embarrassing and the main reason why this franchise stopped being respectable, something that got truly nailed shut with BB16. At this point the only way to enjoy this show is ironically/keeping in mind that it's all rigged/stupid, so you shouldn't take it seriously

Daily 21, 11 and 13 tho <3

Do we have a cast yet?

58 minutes ago, Aquamarine said:

Sweetie if it makes u this pressed why do u watch :rip:

This is supposed to be entertainment 

5 hours ago, Insanity said:

Sweetie if it makes u this pressed why do u watch :rip:

This is supposed to be entertainment 

This isn't really an argument in the first place (in fact, it's usually the first thing people that can't actually defend their favorite things say), but whatever I'll bite - I'm not really pressed, BB has no effect on my real life, I just gave my opinion on a bad season of a show that I'm very passionate about, which happens to be anything BUT entertaining, and I'm within my full right to call it out for that. :michael:

8 hours ago, Aquamarine said:

There is honestly an argument for naming BB19 the worst season ever. Boring as hell and the cast is mostly irredeemable. The whole thing just screams boring and forgettable, bar the finale like you stated.

Also, not sure if I'd call BB21 top five but I do think it deserves more credit than people that instantly dismiss it because of the bad first half (even if it was pretty bad :skull:). Plus, despite the cast containing some ethically-questionable people, they had some personalities and came to play. I just find the jury phase far more interesting than what we've gotten since pretty much BB15 (although BB17 was pretty good too and a top-tier season but that's another conversation :mandown:).

7 hours ago, Aquamarine said:

Yes, BB14 is a trash season :clap3: Some great moves but overall a dud. Also possibly the worst cast in the shows history. The newbie cast was trash bar Ian and maybe Jodi if we got a chance with her. It was the only season I ever stopped watching during it's run.  I just don't get the praise I sometimes hear for it :michael:

23 minutes ago, KLatz said:

There is honestly an argument for naming BB19 the worst season ever. Boring as hell and the cast is mostly irredeemable. The whole thing just screams boring and forgettable, bar the finale like you stated.

I think it's still MILES above BB16 at least, but that just speaks to how ******* AWFUL that one is. It makes even 14 look like a masterpiece in comparison imo. Still, I'm not offended by BB19 hate at all lol, I'd put it just above 14 and 16 on my rankings.

25 minutes ago, KLatz said:

Also, not sure if I'd call BB21 top five but I do think it deserves more credit than people that instantly dismiss it because of the bad first half (even if it was pretty bad :skull:). Plus, despite the cast containing some ethically-questionable people, they had some personalities and came to play. I just find the jury phase far more interesting than what we've gotten since pretty much BB15 (although BB17 was pretty good too and a top-tier season but that's another conversation :mandown:).

I honestly think the first half is underrated, yes, we had that awful Camp twist etc., but we also had plenty of good moments with Kemi, Bella (I don't like her at all but she BROUGHT IT), Kat, Christie, and Nicole at her most tolerable, I'd say it's better than a bunch of other pre-juries tbh, I think weeks 3 and 4 are genuinely good, and obviously from thereon forward it explodes, and weeks 6, 8 and 10-13 are some of the best Big Brother ever, I might even call it my favorite endgame ever? Cap that with an immensely satisfying winner and it's just iconic to me. :heart: 

17 is pretty good but overrated imo, weeks 4-the shelli boot are very good but then it kinda stagnates a bit for me, and only really picks up with julia's eviction, and from there it's great until the finale in which the wrong person wins, but whatever, still 2nd best "modern" season.

32 minutes ago, KLatz said:

Yes, BB14 is a trash season :clap3: Some great moves but overall a dud. Also possibly the worst cast in the shows history. The newbie cast was trash bar Ian and maybe Jodi if we got a chance with her. It was the only season I ever stopped watching during it's run.  I just don't get the praise I sometimes hear for it :michael:

YES YES YES YES YES :clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3: LOUDER. The cast is GARBAGE, only one worse is 16's but the bar is literally in hell. Trash season, bottom 2, I'll even watch 19 and 22 over it. At least 22 had a semi-tolerable endgame and 19 had Jessica, Cody and Mark, 14 has NOTHING.

This show is so broken.

It's always predictable and irritating no matter how many "twists" they throw at it.

It's also a show that feels as if production has favorites. There's always a side to the house that no one on the outside likes but production tries their hardest to keep them in the game. That or again, it's just predictable and boring.

13 minutes ago, Venom said:

This show is so broken.

It's always predictable and irritating no matter how many "twists" they throw at it.

It's also a show that feels as if production has favorites. There's always a side to the house that no one on the outside likes but production tries their hardest to keep them in the game. That or again, it's just predictable and boring.

I think this comes down to their failure in casting, an area they have... lacked in to say the least bar a few seasons recently.

59 minutes ago, Aquamarine said:

I think it's still MILES above BB16 at least, but that just speaks to how ******* AWFUL that one is. It makes even 14 look like a masterpiece in comparison imo. Still, I'm not offended by BB19 hate at all lol, I'd put it just above 14 and 16 on my rankings.

I honestly think the first half is underrated, yes, we had that awful Camp twist etc., but we also had plenty of good moments with Kemi, Bella (I don't like her at all but she BROUGHT IT), Kat, Christie, and Nicole at her most tolerable, I'd say it's better than a bunch of other pre-juries tbh, I think weeks 3 and 4 are genuinely good, and obviously from thereon forward it explodes, and weeks 6, 8 and 10-13 are some of the best Big Brother ever, I might even call it my favorite endgame ever? Cap that with an immensely satisfying winner and it's just iconic to me. :heart: 

17 is pretty good but overrated imo, weeks 4-the shelli boot are very good but then it kinda stagnates a bit for me, and only really picks up with julia's eviction, and from there it's great until the finale in which the wrong person wins, but whatever, still 2nd best "modern" season.

YES YES YES YES YES :clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3: LOUDER. The cast is GARBAGE, only one worse is 16's but the bar is literally in hell. Trash season, bottom 2, I'll even watch 19 and 22 over it. At least 22 had a semi-tolerable endgame and 19 had Jessica, Cody and Mark, 14 has NOTHING.

BB16 was my first season with feeds and my first season interacting with the BB forums/community (ATRL specifically) so it holds a special place in my heart despite the fact that I hate what it's done to modern BB seasons. It's impact lowkey broke the game and we're still mostly reaping the consequences of it. Plus, Battle of the Block has to be the worst twist ever :skull: I actually think the cast was decent even though they made it a cake-walk for Derrick to the end. His grip on that season is still kinda impressive to me too :matty:

Quite honestly, other than the Nick/Bella/Nicole drama and bad treatment of houseguests from the majority alliance, nothing really stands out from the prejury of BB21. For me, it doesn't really get onto it's legs until the explosion of Gr8ful. That's when everything really started to open up. I do agree that the end game was top tier. I was very enthralled from like final 8ish on and, despite how you feel about him, Jackson was the correct winner for the season. I feel like it's somewhere around the top ten for me in regard to seasons but my complicated relationship with it makes it hard to rank for me  :celestial5:

I just really love the cast and had a lot of fun with BB17. It does stagnate at points in the middle but it started fun and chaotic with the drama from prejury and it stuck the landing with the final few weeks. We got great gameplay and fun moments and the cast was self-interested when playing which always makes for a better season. Plus, Audrey, Jason, Da'Vonne, Johnny Mac, Vanessa, Shelli even Liz to an extent were all great casting. I just think we got an overall better product with BB17 than most seasons (and that was with them trying to ruin it with BotB :skull:). Vanessa should've won, but I can't fault Steve for playing under-the-radar and making the right moves at the end.

I think bottom three seasons for me has to be BB14 < BB19 < BB22. I would include BB9 but I don't really remember much from it :skull: I also dislike BB12, but it gave us some great personalities (Britney, Rachel) and some iconic moments so I give it a pass. I really can't stand The Brigade domination though :deadbanana:

13 minutes ago, KLatz said:

I actually think the cast was decent even though they made it a cake-walk for Derrick to the end. His grip on that season is still kinda impressive to me too :matty:

This is one of the reasons I despise it lol. I want to watch 16 personalities battle it out and be fun, not a single person trampling about boring idiots.

1 hour ago, KLatz said:

Quite honestly, other than the Nick/Bella/Nicole drama and bad treatment of houseguests from the majority alliance, nothing really stands out from the prejury of BB21.

Bella has one of the best downfalls of all time tbh, and not like there are many pre-juries with more content than what you mentioned so.

1 hour ago, KLatz said:

I would include BB9 but I don't really remember much from it :skull: I also dislike BB12, but it gave us some great personalities (Britney, Rachel) and some iconic moments so I give it a pass. I really can't stand The Brigade domination though :deadbanana:

BB9 is a top 6 season, everyone in that house was ******* NUTS and it was so insanely entertaining, and it still manages to have one of the best winners ever if you're into strategy, rewatch it! 12 sucks, Rachel carries the first half and even with her there it's just... not terrible, once she goes it dies a grizzly death and it's SO boring. Britney is a bottom 10 woman in BBUS. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.