• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasmine birthday is kinda iconic at this point. Simply for the fact that she mentioned it like over 1000 times already. 

2 hours ago, MaRy said:

until that ugly ass Mikkke and Brittany are evicted I'm refusing to watch anymore, they are truly disgusting looking and trash

See ya on finale night when Britt and Taylor are final two.

I don't generally like the split tribal twist in Survivor but I think it has more potential as a week long twist on BB. I'm sure whether I end up liking it will depend on who goes though.

The most intriguing thing about the twist is that how will one group survive an entire week outside, and the other inside...

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

The most intriguing thing about the twist is that how will one group survive an entire week outside, and the other inside...

exactly

also when they finally come together and see who is missing

Big Brother fans really annoy me. At first they were all like Taylor is too nice she needs a backbone. And now she gets a little petty and oh I don’t like her being petty, she is too much, the power goes to her head. **** off..

Also this needs to blow up for casuals complaining about Taylor. 

Not the roach criticizing her for being annoyed that the prize was taken away from her and given a punishment instead

sit your privileged ass down

26 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Big Brother fans really annoy me. At first they were all like Taylor is too nice she needs a backbone. And now she gets a little petty and oh I don’t like her being petty, she is too much, the power goes to her head. **** off..

Also this needs to blow up for casuals complaining about Taylor. 

Yeah some people have very short memory spans. Even this week she was extending too many olive branches and it was hurting her game :rip: She's fully justified in being petty to these people.

It's partly the show's fault though because they really did skim over how she was treated so when Turner called it out we'd seen the Daniel/Nicole thing but none of the weeks of build up and it seemed a bit out of the blue. It's so interesting how in the modern era they try their hardest not to show mean behaviour unless it's something like season 19 or 21 where there's no way to avoid it. 

may God and all da saints keep my MoJoTayNer safe this week

Edited by dabunique

Just watched the episode and they edited it so that it looked like the prize was the reason Alyssa was the backdoor to protect Kyle's all white narrative :skull:

11 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

Just watched the episode and they edited it so that it looked like the prize was the reason Alyssa was the backdoor to protect Kyle's all white narrative :skull:

The fact that it hasn’t shown up on the show at all even though he’s been pushing this klan alliance for over two weeks :skull:

da way da KKKyle supporters are trying to damage Turner by saying he's racist cuz he is messing with Jasmine LOL

:gaycat2:

42 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Oh word!?  Queensmine DEVOURING Britkkknee!?  

Also, Miss Butterbeans kinda ATE in the Veto last week.  If not for that rat Kkkyle she would've won!

This is so true.  Michael thinks he's a Janelle, but he just doesn't have the vernacular he thinks he possesses.  Somebody lied to him several times and told him that he was hot and fly and sexy and beautiful, but he's nothing like that, he's nothing of the sort.

50 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Jasmine better go off :ahh: I kinda wish her, Monte, Taylor, Terrance and Joseph would form a CO 2.0 just to spite Michdull, Bitchny and KKKyle

MonTay or Jaylor y'all

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.