Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

1 hour ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

WaiT I’ve been so busy with work I missed the draft and someone has already been removed from the cast and replaced with a hot gay? :gaycat6:

He’s not gay but he is hot af. 

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MAKSIM said:

Fans are unhinged when they expect for reality tv shows to filter out people that voted for Trump. It’s a summer tv show. It’s not that deep. 

Tell that to the Twitter crowd then :cm:

2 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

Fans are unhinged when they expect for reality tv shows to filter out people that voted for Trump. It’s a summer tv show. It’s not that deep. 

yeah its unnecessary to be bias on political affiliation 

15 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Tell that to the Twitter crowd then :cm:

I mean, Twitter and Facebook are the worst when it comes to BB following. Facebook is the whole Maga crowd that only roots for white showmances and the twitter crowd will coronate a black woman as their preseason fave year after year. 

Personally, I definitely go into a bias as against people that are conservative, but it’s not like liberals can’t be complete and utter assholes (for example, Paul season 19, some of the crazy things Da’vonne said in season 22, etc.)

43 minutes ago, CrimsonX said:

He’s not gay but he is hot af. 

We always lose :noparty:

I didnt really watch the cast videos, is there a reason Alyssa is only on like 4 draft teams? :deadbanana: 

4 hours ago, Staryu said:

Here's the DRAFT link, let me know if there's any mistakes. A few people have the same team but that's okay, there's no prize anyway and there's alot of teams and we only had a day for this so whatever :deadbanana2: 

Holy crap, so many people! Didn’t realize so many on atrl were watching, I would’ve signed up for the draft but you guys already have a bunch of people anyway.

Edited by CrimsonX

13 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

We always lose :noparty:

Never mind sis I didn’t see that tweet.:gaycat:

11 minutes ago, Staryu said:

I didnt really watch the cast videos, is there a reason Alyssa is only on like 4 draft teams? :deadbanana: 

There's nothing really remarkable or memorable about her so far

23 minutes ago, Shy Boy said:

There's nothing really remarkable or memorable about her so far

Tbh basing what to pick of off just a few questions isn't enough info for me. I still doubt the choices I made. I changed mine like 10x already :rip:

38 minutes ago, Staryu said:

Idk I don't even remember 12 of the 16 lol but I only saw some of the cast video

Also, thanks for putting up with my indecisive ass. 

Edited by Insanity

4 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

can i have edit access to the draft sheet? i need to make sure a certain bethenny frankel doesnt win again

Shut it down rat, you’re probably a Franzel stan

3 hours ago, Touchdown said:

oh no its ok! i just like watching from the sidelines :gaycat3:  

asdfiusfi I love how Christie has become such a fandom meme even though she only has like 2-3 short videos/sound bites to work with :rip:

I hope she doesn't really think she's spending the summer at a beach house. :deadbanana4:  Her agent did her dirty

u.

Edited by KevinKDC

I already know Kyle's personality is gonna irk me the whole season. His TikToks and promo videos I've seen are all so corny and unfunny :skull:

3 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

ok i might be regretting picking her for my draft shes gonna go home quick cuz shes too weird

My cracked queen will go out first or win the game. There's no in-between :alexz:

Does anyone have a cbs live stream?

6 minutes ago, KevinKDC said:

Does anyone have a cbs live stream?

^

welp...can't wait to be hopelessly addicted to feeds updates for the next 4 weeks (and then tune out when it becomes predictable or racist) !!!

nicole-franzel-bb22.gif

:WAP:  ready

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.