• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

for Christ sake :skull: oh well I’ll change him out soon after drafts are posted to see what’s available. He also worked for Mr Beast as an editor and made up lies about him and got exposed back 

edit: She later says he would say the N word and then someone else exposed her tweets where she says it too :skull: 

And also Marvin follows Candence Owens

Edited by Almodusa

Kyle seems like a whole ass mess :deadbanana4:

Matt :biblionny:

There's a trumpie, a guy who says the n word on the regular, someone who follows Candiace Owens, and Staten Island/Boca trash :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, HausOfGerard said:

There's a trumpie, a guy who says the n word on the regular, someone who follows Candiace Owens, and Staten Island/Boca trash :deadbanana:

Say their names (I already know about the Trumpster)

Just now, Kings. said:

Say their names (I already know about the Trumpster)

Kyle, Matt, Marvin, Joe

16 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

for Christ sake :skull: oh well I’ll change him out soon after drafts are posted to see what’s available. He also worked for Mr Beast as an editor and made up lies about him and got exposed back 

edit: She later says he would say the N word and then someone else exposed her tweets where she says it too :skull: 

And also Marvin follows Candence Owens

Okay, going by her tweets and retweets, the whole family and the friends are giving clout chasers. 

Michael and Taylor are gonna form a final 2. I sense it. 

Michael and Taylor are gonna form a final 2. I sense it. 

I just saw the big brother cast announcement tweet. I don’t watch the show but I saw Kyle is gonna be on it (?????). I’ve been following him on insta for awhile so I guess I’ll be perched to see how he does 

Spoiler

Uhhh do they still do that thing where people are filmed 24/7 in all rooms? :eli:

Ready for Taylor and Michael to STOMP :WAP:

19 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Kyle, Matt, Marvin, Joe

Uh oh

The cast has only been out for two hours and BB Twitter is already tearing half of them into shreds. It's a mess but I live :skull:

BTW Joe wants to be called Pooch apparently and Matt wants to be called Turner, so those are the names I'll use on the draft list I guess :rip: 

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

ugh and i was second lol

We slayed last year. Good luck sis! If it's not me, it should be you.

Mariah Carey 101: How to Be a Diva | PEOPLE.com

I changed my draft and my final one was taken :jonny: I hope I get a good lineup, but as long as I get to keep Taylor and Michael I’m good with what I can get :dancehall: 

Going to assume Taylor was most drafted while Terrance was least. 

Working through the US Weekly cast reveal video and Brittany is giving big Krystie energy. I don't know how to explain it :jonny2:

I'm SO late:dies:

I struggled through the video and once the "flip the vote" question came I knew that I should stop there since the bs will be all over the place and I don't have time for that.... majority naming Derrick, Tyler as their favorites, the amount of second hand embarrassment I've got over the names that were mentioned is something else...:toofunny2:

and please don't drag me but I'm so mad at the multiple pocs who got maga written all over their faces, and let's not even discuss the yts which have been exposed already (although there wasn't any need for that, since it was obvious too from the interviews...)

Edited by Michael196

Quite honestly, the cast seems a bit top heavy. Not the most engaging personalities and I'm not convinced 75% of them could actually play the game well. Also, lowkey feel like it will be a house that is not going to gel well. I could see a lot of fights coming.

I'll have to see how it plays out before making any real judgement though. Some casts that I thought would be duds preseason actually turned out great and vice versa. So excited we get night one feeds because I want to see how this cast meshes with each other :matty:

:ahh:

This cast..... :doc: 

The way three of them have already been exposed for being MAGA/racist......... :doc: 

BBUS never delivers so it's not like it's a surprise, but............. :doc: 

I think I have my draft team locked in but I don't want to submit it until I'm sure I've seen all the preseason press... :cupid:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.