Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

Julie being a Paul apologist :biblionny:They can stay far away from the BB house for the rest of their days. NO thank you! 

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Julie being a Paul apologist :biblionny:They can stay far away from the BB house for the rest of their days. NO thank you! 

Gurl in what world does trash deserve anything, they literally set them up to win but my Cuban King said no

Edited by dabunique

1 hour ago, orange22 said:

I’m speaking generally. I haven’t even looked into what all has came out about this season :deadbanana4: all I’ve seen is Kyle with a gun and Turner’s sister saying he bullied her and got her kicked out. But you could have a totally unproblematic cast and BB Twitter would find something wrong.

owning a gun is now wrong?

please

9 minutes ago, Insanity said:

owning a gun is now wrong?

please

I don’t care but I saw some chatter 

:bibliahh:

Edited by Insanity

Here's the DRAFT link, let me know if there's any mistakes. A few people have the same team but that's okay, there's no prize anyway and there's alot of teams and we only had a day for this so whatever :deadbanana2: 

2 minutes ago, Staryu said:

Here's the DRAFT link, let me know if there's any mistakes. A few people have the same team but that's okay, there's no prize anyway and there's alot of teams and we only had a day for this so whatever :deadbanana2: 

i changed mine again LMAO

2 minutes ago, Insanity said:

i changed mine again LMAO

okay dm me :gayriahcat2:

can i have edit access to the draft sheet? i need to make sure a certain bethenny frankel doesnt win again

31 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Gurl in what world does trash deserve anything, they literally set him up to win but my Cuban King said no

TWICE at that, yet they (they use they/them pronouns btw) couldn’t get the job done :rip: Let that loser stay where they are.

11 minutes ago, Staryu said:

Thank you!

4 minutes ago, Kings. said:

TWICE at that, yet they (they use they/them pronouns btw) couldn’t get the job done :rip: Let that loser stay where they are.

Thank you!

corrected and thank u

watching the interview now and the way no one has seen anything before 16 :bibliahh:

ugh thank god i didn't see any of these horrendous interviews

if my draft fails so be it LOL

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

Thank GOD Julie is not an executive producer like Arisa Cox. She's so out of touch with the fans.

I NEVER want to see trash Paul on my screen again :pukey: Julie needs to repent asap 

1 hour ago, Staryu said:

@Touchdown Did you want a draft team, I noticed you commented on it earlier but I don't think I got a team from you, just checking incase you want in :deadbanana2:

oh no its ok! i just like watching from the sidelines :gaycat3:  

2 hours ago, Kings. said:

Yikes

3 hours ago, Kings. said:

And yet those exposed weren’t exposed by way of any family members, they’re legit racist and a trump supporter. this isn’t the hill you wanna die on :rip: 

Fans are unhinged when they expect for reality tv shows to filter out people that voted for Trump. It’s a summer tv show. It’s not that deep. 

27 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Fans are unhinged when they expect for reality tv shows to filter out people that voted for Trump. It’s a summer tv show. It’s not that deep. 

Yeah you can’t expect a reality show to basically ignore half the country  

Ugh Kyle is so hot idc if he’s a Trumper I don’t love myself :gaycat6:

WaiT I’ve been so busy with work I missed the draft and someone has already been removed from the cast and replaced with a hot gay? :gaycat6:

ok i might be regretting picking her for my draft shes gonna go home quick cuz shes too weird

3 hours ago, Kings. said:

enough-over-it.gif

21 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

ok i might be regretting picking her for my draft shes gonna go home quick cuz shes too weird

She may be weird, but she will be an icon 

lOOlSLa.png

Indy and Paloma are going to run the house :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.