Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

This is so messy :ahh:

Marvin was my thirst houseguest for the season but Joseph is fine too although we deserved both 

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Khamis said:

Not some fruit in that basket! 
lOOlSLa.png

this really has hit meme potential

lOOlSLa.png

shes giving thiccy carlson romano vibes. im adding her to my draft

Edited by stophittingmedad

Marvin was my thirst pick who I knew would bomb so I guess this was God intervening on my draft :giraffe:

Brittany Beth Pierzina stanning :clap3:

Not them releasing the cast 24 hours before the premiere and STILL having to swap someone out :deadbanana:Poor Marvin

I'm late but watching the cast video now, I'm stanning Taylor, Brittany and Michael so far, I hope they team up

5 hours ago, Kings. said:

This is why CBS needs to clean house, including getting Grodner and her strong chin out of there. Idc what she owns, she has to GO!

it's giving MTV... this is scary. All thats missing is 3 covid cases to shut down production

7 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

The talent :deadbanana4:

"which is...?" :bibliahh::bibliahh:

good riddance to the c*nd*ce owen stan... the tr*mp stan better be next!!

If Joseph is gay it would be the first time we've had 2 gay houseguests in the house since BB9?

8 hours ago, Kings. said:

OMG :jonnycat:

Wait what?? They replaced someone 

7 hours ago, Kings. said:

:WAP:

-

So they can pull Marvin at the last minute, but not that rat? :biblio:

OMG he's fckin HOTT :hawkeye:

50 minutes ago, Codex said:

Audrey, Vanessa, Steve & Jason in S17

Steve is gay?

And they still didn't even change Marvin's picture on the CBS website. They truly do not give 2 fucks :rip: I hope this season gives the show that much needed revamping.

8 hours ago, Poxy said:

He is on America’s Got Talent … CURRENTLY :dies:

:ahh: 

i'm gonna miss marvin bendito but its fine i'll take Joseph, we Seminoles have to stick together

Oh a potential second hunty and he’s gorgeous?? :gaycat4: 

56 minutes ago, Desire said:

Oh a potential second hunty and he’s gorgeous?? :gaycat4: 

we've come a long way lol

3 hours ago, Harmonizer said:

Steve is gay?

And they still didn't even change Marvin's picture on the CBS website. They truly do not give 2 fucks :rip: I hope this season gives the show that much needed revamping.

Steve came out after the season ended :gaycat1:

I know everyone is stanning hard for Taylor (and I was too after the interviews). But I’ve been done wrong before and I won’t be Zakiyah’d again so I’m keeping my distance until I see for sure what’s going on. 

7 hours ago, MP2K said:

it's giving MTV... this is scary. All thats missing is 3 covid cases to shut down production

That’s exactly why it’s giving and I can’t believe it. A couple of friends and myself  were talking about BB wrapping with S25 and have it be an all winners/fan faves (10 and 10) farewell season and honestly that’s what they need to do because the show is so stale and they’re clearly not gonna change much at this point, so anything further would be beating an almost dead horse :toofunny3:

5 hours ago, Codex said:

Audrey, Vanessa, Steve & Jason in S17

Audrey is a lesbian? And OOP at Steve :fan:

EDIT: I forgot all about Audrey and was thinking of someone else :deadbanana:

Edited by Kings.

I fear Joseph’s experience in the house could serve this 

if not, he’s going far to keep my draft intact 

A certain portion of the BB fanbase is so insane like in a way that is not healthy or sustainable. If they can’t find something bad about you, they’ll find a distant family member that follows Trump on IG and act like you stormed the capitol. 

it’s comedy at this point :deadbanana4: then they complain about the cast, not realizing their crazy asses probably scare a lot of the best potential houseguests away from ever doing the show 

2 minutes ago, orange22 said:

A certain portion of the BB fanbase is so insane like in a way that is not healthy or sustainable. If they can’t find something bad about you, they’ll find a distant family member that follows Trump on IG and act like you stormed the capitol. 

it’s comedy at this point :deadbanana4: then they complain about the cast, not realizing their crazy asses probably scare a lot of the best potential houseguests away from ever doing the show 

And yet those exposed weren’t exposed by way of any family members, they’re legit racist and a trump supporter. this isn’t the hill you wanna die on :rip: 

1 minute ago, Kings. said:

And yet those exposed weren’t exposed by way of any family members, they’re legit racist and a trump supporter. this isn’t the hill you wanna die on :rip: 

I’m speaking generally. I haven’t even looked into what all has came out about this season :deadbanana4: all I’ve seen is Kyle with a gun and Turner’s sister saying he bullied her and got her kicked out. But you could have a totally unproblematic cast and BB Twitter would find something wrong.

@Touchdown Did you want a draft team, I noticed you commented on it earlier but I don't think I got a team from you, just checking incase you want in :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.