• Beautiful Garbage

• #Beautiful

• BlackJesus

• Cloudy

8 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

The physical was pushed to June on Amazon :skull:

Will this CD become a myth like Her Name is Nicole or?? Sony sucks

Well it's over :deadvision:

If the info about her touring LA in summer 2023 is true... then it makes sense to push back the release... so they are close to each other then building hype together...

9 minutes ago, kitasss_vlc said:

If the info about her touring LA in summer 2023 is true... then it makes sense to push back the release... so they are close to each other then building hype together...

Summer in Latin America is already starting. January 13 was the most logical date

She already is confirmed for a date in February in Chile. So this release in June doesn't make sense.

But I think with her success with the album and the Grammys, she might release another chapter (EP - deluxe version) with 1 or 2 more singles with Rosalía or someone else, to extend this era a little bit more.

Did anybody notice that the solo version of Cuando Me De la Gana was removed from Spotify. Well not "removed" but when you play it it plays the Nodal duet. So on the album both versions are the Nodal one :rip:

Not that mad... it grew on me a bit, specially after the Latin Grammy performance, but I was so used to the solo version.

Wait that only happened on the "first" AGUILERA album (the one before La Luz), that's the one I have saved.

4 hours ago, rta1913 said:

Did anybody notice that the solo version of Cuando Me De la Gana was removed from Spotify. Well not "removed" but when you play it it plays the Nodal duet. So on the album both versions are the Nodal one :rip:

Not that mad... it grew on me a bit, specially after the Latin Grammy performance, but I was so used to the solo version.

Wait is that maybe why the CD was delayed form 2 Dec to 13 Jan? :rip: 

• 1 month later...
On 12/1/2022 at 4:25 AM, X-Dre said:

She already is confirmed for a date in February in Chile. So this release in June doesn't make sense.

But I think with her success with the album and the Grammys, she might release another chapter (EP - deluxe version) with 1 or 2 more singles with Rosalía or someone else, to extend this era a little bit more.

The rollout for this entire era which could've easily been a crossover comeback for her is a total mess. Are we still getting that third EP/deluxe? Where is the Rosalia, Karol G, Bad Bunny, Rauw Alejandro collaboration? Cardi B, Anitta, Kali Uchis and Shakira better secure a feature quick so we can get something from this woman!

one of the most butchered project by anyone EVER :skull: and the fact the music actually deserved better.. lazy and mismanaged.

I thought y’all said her being managed by ROC/Jay Z was supposed to be BETTER than RCA management :deadbanana4:

On 11/30/2022 at 8:30 PM, Lady Claire said:

The physical was pushed to June on Amazon :skull:

Will this CD become a myth like Her Name is Nicole or?? Sony sucks

i came here to ask about the cd but well

close the thread!