• #Beautiful

• BlackJesus

• Cloudy

Ok but when is it being released

30 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Ok but when is it being released

Allegedly Friday. But there is nothing concrete

I hope this is out friday too.

I would love if she changes the tracklisting order but it'll be just added as a third "disc" on streaming services i guess. Some interludes would be nice too, it feels weird a Legend X album without them... a intro is whatever for me bc Ya Llegué does that job perfectly :clap3:

Edited by Lady Claire

This new song sounds unbelievably good already based on the snippet, the Mi Reflejo vibes :flame:

I know this third EP is gonna eat but at the same time I'm a bit sad that it's the last of the trilogy because it was fun to see what comes next. She really kept us guessing this era and though the release got messy at times, it was smart to draw it out to make it feel like a longer era. And she's not even finished yet! :heart2:

Thank heavens for that, I thought she'd never release the third part :dies:

3 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Thank heavens for that, I thought she'd never release the third part :dies:

she put the presave up last week....

I think the song is coming this Friday and 3rd EP next Friday. At least I hope.

I think is perfect after the hype of billboard performance if she gives a stellar performance even though she is performing another song.

Edited by Bad_vocal_technique

So La Luz and the last(?) single will come out tonight? That's amazing!
Let's see if the rumours of a Rosalia collab are true lol (most probably a lie :chick3:)

they'll probably release the entire EP tonight. it's the Grammy cutoffs after all :michael:

5 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

they'll probably release the entire EP tonight. it's the Grammy cutoffs after all :michael:

it is, she confirmed it

"Somos Nada" is so overhated here but the 30 second snippet of "No Es Que Te Extrañe" already blows it out of the water

If we're getting the last EP tonight and with NEQTE as a single, it probably is all solo and the Rosalia, Karol G, C Tangana collars were either scrapped or never real :gaycat6:

There will be a spoken intro on La Luz according to her... do y'all think she'll change the tracklist order and make as one whole thing? An intro as track 12-13 will be awkward anyways  :deadbanana4:

Unless she makes as an interlude