• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beautiful Garbage

• #Beautiful

• BlackJesus

• Cloudy

5 minutes ago, ReH2o said:

Her team is the worst :skull: 

The whole thing is sloppy. She has a whole catalogue of beautiful pictures and the two EP covers are stunning aswell. They easily could have released it with a decent cover art. But I am not too mad about the strategy, just wish they had given a little thought about the execution and the release of it.

Like for the streaming era, this seems like a logical thing to do and have everything basically tied together without people having to look further, but yeah the way it was executed is sloppy.

Changed the game with that digital drop 

This is a joke like…

Thank God this era will soon be over.

Just now, TrueBlood said:

Thank God this era will soon be over.

Yes. Can't wait for the english album.

love the cover.

I find it interesting that people want this era to be over. She is giving us plenty of music, plenty of videos and seems to finally grow back into artistic mode :duca: I am ready for more of this era

11 minutes ago, J-esper said:

WAIT COVER UPDATE

FUGakJyWUAEtC_R?format=jpg&name=medium

Now THIS is an album cover… :wanda:

Honestly I expected her to combine the EPs

it was kind of obvious if she was gonna release so many of them in such a short time (with a shared storyline(?) and overall just similar themes)

But help me out here..is this gonna include the 3rd EP?
like when it releases, is the 3rd EP gonna be there? She promised 3..

(or from what I am reading, she is releasing this as a whole album for the Grammys, she is gonna add the 3rd to this "overall album" when she releases it)

the Cover is great!

they should've darkened the face more since I see a ":o" face :deadbanana2:

5 minutes ago, J-esper said:

I find it interesting that people want this era to be over. She is giving us plenty of music, plenty of videos and seems to finally grow back into artistic mode :duca: I am ready for more of this era

Tbh at least half of her fans would prefer a non-spanish project :eli: and we know that a new album is coming after this rollout!

23 minutes ago, mathekr said:

Her team is the worst :skull: 

maybe they’re doing it so it can be eligible for Latin Grammys 

7 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Tbh at least half of her fans would prefer a non-spanish project :eli: and we know that a new album is coming after this rollout!

True but she genuinely seems to enjoy this era, I rather see her ending this on her terms and then move on to an other English project rather than rushing through it all.

13 minutes ago, J-esper said:

the music and visuals are incredible it's just the rollout that's unacceptable.

-first she just drops the 1st EP, 3 days after announcing it.

-the goes quiet for 3 whole months and randomly releases a video for La Reina

-then announces the 2nd EP and cancels it due to a school shooting and then out of nowhere it shows up on a Thai streaming service on a Sunday.

- ends up releasing it on a Monday without even announcing it officially

- and now this 

i swear there's no base that suffers through such bullsh*t like we do :toofunny3:

21 minutes ago, ReH2o said:

Imagen

COVER ALBUM

this is much better :clap3: I still see the old one on spotify so they better change it pronto

She really has no direction or idea or what she's doing. Is she really rushing this just to win a Latin Grammy, the easiest award to win ever if you make latin pop and are semi big?

Such a messy rollout :deadbanana2: La Fuerza's was ok (the only thing that annoyed me was Santo's messy release) but La Tormenta's has been terrible. 

From what I understand the Aguilera album on streaming is a placeholder? or is that the album's actual name? Anyway if that's the cover I really like it

2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

She really has no direction or idea or what she's doing. Is she really rushing this just to win a Latin Grammy, the easiest award to win ever if you make latin pop and are semi big?

that's what I'm wondering. is a damn Latin Grammy worth all that. she already has one :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

Shutup D.M.Rat.

Ummmmm you really wanted that ban huh? DMF is annoying to but this is unnecessary

OT: what is up with her team being messy like this :rip:

So i guess it's the actual album and the EP 3 songs will become part of a deluxe version or...? I'm confused