• magazine

• Demi Lovato

• ariananext

2 minutes ago, magazine said:

Hum, yes :skull: Like normal people would. This ain't no pajama party

It’s not normal to keep shoes on at someone’s home :rip:

26 minutes ago, Embustera said:

It’s not normal to keep shoes on at someone’s home :rip:

Hum, yes it is :biblio:  tf u doing walking around in your nasty socks/barefoot in someone else's house :mazen: Imagine the audacity, the disrespect, lack of hygiene and personal space. The least you could do is ask for permission! That ain't your house, babes

25 minutes ago, magazine said:

Hum, yes it is :biblio:  tf u doing walking around in your nasty socks/barefoot in someone else's house :mazen: Imagine the audacity, the disrespect, lack of hygiene and personal space. The least you could do is ask for permission! That ain't your house, babes

I'd be disgusted if someone wore their shoes in my house :biblio: The same shoes they walk with outdoors where dogs piss, people spit, etc. Who knows what's on their shoes. I'm glad that in both my countries (Canada and Poland) it's disrespectful to keep shoes on. People bathe and wear clean clothes (at least the ones I associate with), so I've never seen any nasty socks or smelly feet.

2 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

I'd be disgusted if someone wore their shoes in my house :biblio: The same shoes they walk with outdoors where dogs piss, people spit, etc. Who knows what's on their shoes. I'm glad that in both my countries (Canada and Poland) it's disrespectful to keep shoes on. People bathe and wear clean clothes (at least the ones I associate with), so I've never seen any nasty socks or smelly feet.

Hum, ma'am. That's why you clean your floors. Do you not clean your house?

I-

Who told you the man from the 1st floor has his feet/socks cleaned??? omg

Imagine a complete stranger entering your house without their shoes on. It's probably smelly has hell. Ew :mazen:

What's next? You ask them to take off their clothes?! :deadbanana2:

It's a secluded body part, period. That's lack of self awareness and respect towards personal space. It ain't your house. You don't go around shirtless in someones else's house either :biblio: What in the hell

You go shirtless IF you know that person well AND you have earned their respect to do so.

DBSaqca.gif

52 minutes ago, magazine said:

Hum, ma'am. That's why you clean your floors. Do you not clean your house?

I-

Who told you the man from the 1st floor has his feet/socks cleaned??? omg

Imagine a complete stranger entering your house without their shoes on. It's probably smelly has hell. Ew :mazen:

What's next? You ask them to take off their clothes?! :deadbanana2:

It's a secluded body part, period. That's lack of self awareness and respect towards personal space. It ain't your house. You don't go around shirtless in someones else's house either :biblio: What in the hell

You go shirtless IF you know that person well AND you have earned their respect to do so.

DBSaqca.gif

Idk if you're trolling or not but if you aren't this is definitely limited to your culture :rip: in the rest of the world it's normal to take your shoes off when you enter someone's house. In Japan, if you went into someone's house or a temple with shoes on it'd be the height of rudeness :deadbanana2:they give you clean indoor slippers to wear when you come in

Do you clean the floor every time someone walks over it? I'm so confused here. Socks are definitely cleaner than shoe soles. My advice would be to not let these strangers with unwashed socks come into your house.

7 minutes ago, Teen Idle said:

Idk if you're trolling or not but if you aren't this is definitely limited to your culture :rip: in the rest of the world it's normal to take your shoes off when you enter someone's house. In Japan, if you went into someone's house or a temple with shoes on it'd be the height of rudeness :deadbanana2:they give you clean indoor slippers to wear when you come in

Do you clean the floor every time someone walks over it? I'm so confused here. Socks are definitely cleaner than shoe soles. My advice would be to not let these strangers with unwashed socks come into your house.

Hum, everyone knows that about Japan. Which is clearly a very distant culture from a lot of countries around the world. And nothing about it makes it a good thing. Unless you also agree with the war or homophobic culture from Russia, for example :deadbanana2:

So what is your point?

My advice is that you stop harassing people in your house. Especially if you don't know them. Like wtf :mazen::mazen: Imagine that.

Freaking harassing people out here over their own bodies and personal belongings :rip: They will rightfully keep their damn shoes on. Not you out here checking other people's socks I-

It seems like you're also very much into North Korea culture, maybe :deadbanana2:

Clean your floors and SETHE

DBSaqca.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.