Putin given three years to live and losing his eyesight due to illness, spy claims

HeWolf

Russian president Vladimir Putin has been given just three years to live by doctors, it’s claimed.

A growing number of unconfirmed reports alledge the 69-year-old president has cancer and that his health is deteriorating quickly.

vladimir-putin-has-3-years-to-live-due-to-cancer-according-to-russian-intelligence.jpeg

And now an FSB officer has claimed Putin “has no more than two to three years to stay alive”, adding the Russian president has “a severe form of rapidly progressing cancer”.

Messages said to be from the unidentified Russian spy to FSB defector Boris Karpichkov also say Putin is losing his sight and suffering from headaches.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/putin-sick-health-ukraine-russia-war-b2090110.html

tournament] ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S4 | WINNER: Kirsten Dunst - Page 84 -  Games - ATRL

three years is too long, the sheer amount of damage he can do within that time period.... he's going to try his hardest to go out with a bang and we all know it

regina-hall-die-bitch.gif

Edited by lovedaddy

Yeah they said the same thing about Trump and Kim Jong boob... 

I'll believe it when I see the coffin :coffee2:

Doubt it, as if they already don't have advanced undercover science research developments that would help prevent him from dying over regular citizens that have cancer

don't want to get my hopes up but I can't wait to celebrate :party:

nySvNo5.gif

Edited by Flomik

It’s like the false reports about Trumps or Clinton‘s health. :rip:

It’s a test 

I feel like they say this about everyone, Kim Jong Un was meant to be dying as well, and Hillary.

But also

If true this is still three years too many. Hopefully he will be in a coma for the 90% of his remaining years.

Can she accelerate the dying please?

No offense but Hillary Clinton was supposed to have a nuke in her pvssy we all thought would go off in 2008. It still hasn't but will soon one day I would be more scared about that.

Can someone poison his food already?

pls they say this about every controversial politician for clicks

also rip at the people in here acting like the war will just end if putin dies:deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.