Do you want to get married & have kids?

CaptainMusic

Do you want to get married & have kids?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to get married?

2. 2. Do you want to have kids?

I'm open to both possibilities! Me and my bf have been planning to get married and adopt kids actually. Back in the day I used to want biological kids, but that seems costly and tbh I'm still not sure how to feel about the surrogate mothers' rights / etiquette etc. So now I'm happy to love kids who need love from me and my bf.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CaptainMusic

• John Slayne

• sugarysunflower

• awong918

Yes and yes, I would like to have kids BUT I think I prefer to have adopt one between the age 5-8. 

I’m indifferent to marriage 

kids are a hell no, though 

Can’t stand to be anywhere near a child younger than 6 and I don’t think that’s going to change anytime soon. Get those selfish, screeching, entitled creatures away from me. 

i think so leaning towards yes

but i don't feel as strongly about it as i used to after i lost my dad. i'm young so we'll see what happens

Yes to both, I would love to start my own family.

Married? Maybe…after years of a solid rs, kids? Most likely no, if yes then adopted, i aint giving birth f*ck that

I'd be happy to get married, but it's not a requirement or anything.

Kids are a no for me. For a while I was like "yeah maybe" and then like 2 or 3 years ago I realized "omg I do NOT want children :rip:

Yes, I plan on getting married soon, and I would like to adopt in the next decade or so

Yes and Yes, though i've been single for literally forever, so marriage honestly may not happen, but hopefully; and hopefully a kid someday too.

Kids - definitely yes. Both me and my gf love kids. 

Marriage - can't say rn. 

I’d like to be married at or by 35. Unsure about children. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.