San Francisco Mayor London Breed Boycotts SF Pride

jakeisphat

London Breed, who previously endorsed Michael Bloomberg in the 2020 election - and failed to comply with her own COVID mandates multiple times, has decided to boycott San Francisco Pride. Why? Because the San Francisco Pride Board banned SFPD from wearing their police uniforms during the festival. This is a strong pivot for Mayor Breed, who pushed for defunding SFPD last year. Sis joins the SF Fire Department, which is also boycotting in solidarity. The Board's decision was made after considering the many negative experiences that minority queer residents have had with SFPD.

1200x0.jpg 

:rip:

We hate her here. This fake woke ***** needs to **** off. 

jRrJgLk.thumb.gif.26d90c85fbf7874be36186

the fact that even elected officials in san francisco feel the need to openly pander right :skull:

the bloodbath in 2022 and 2024 cycles look to be unprecedented and democrats doing absolutely nothing to counter the fact that their brand is becoming poisonous in bright blue democratic safe havens :skull: 

London Breed has turned a cheek from uber-wokeness, and towards reasonable politics, a long time ago. We may stan her yet again. It will be almost too late considering the SOARING crime rates in San Francisco. 

Edited by Dephira

1 hour ago, fememeist said:

We hate her here. This fake woke ***** needs to **** off. 

jRrJgLk.thumb.gif.26d90c85fbf7874be36186

4 minutes ago, americanlife said:

Hope she’s up for re-election this year.

4 minutes ago, Dephira said:

London Breed has turned a cheek from uber-wokeness, and towards reasonable politics, a long time ago. We may stan her yet again. It will be almost too late considering the SOARING crime rates in San Francisco. 

The brain worms. :skull: She was never woke and San Francisco's police overly bloated budget has never faced any serious cuts throughout all this discourse. 

Imagine being gay and siding with the people who say they won't support gay people if cops aren't allowed to beat up the homeless. :skull:

9 minutes ago, Dephira said:

why are monsters SO racist :bibliahh: y'all catch me off guard every day when the born chromatica jockstraps come off and the maga hats come on

ot: this woman's values are built on like, moral quicksand :skull: i just can't understand what she stands for at all besides maintaining her own influence and power, which, i guess is a problem that afflicts like every politician in this country/world. but the corruption and flip flopping :rip: her recent back the blue moment is a lot from a woman who tried to shadily intervene behind the scenes to save her brother who's locked up for murder and robbery and then got exposed and indicted for it. alas these do nothing dems smell the impending bloodbath for them if they don't start saying everything while standing for nothing. stepping in some rando homeless guy's caca outside her penthouse or whatever in her kate spade flats must have really pissed her off tho to crusade for cops like this. vote ha out sf!

Edited by Seiko Oomori

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

The brain worms. :skull: She was never woke and San Francisco's police overly bloated budget has never faced any serious cuts throughout all this discourse. 

Imagine being gay and siding with the people who say they won't support gay people if cops aren't allowed to beat up the homeless. :skull:

They tried to cut the budget, but luckily the change got shipped back. Maybe San Francisco citizens will be able to go one day without witnessing a shop robbery, or having their car jacked, in the near future? Time will tell. 

2 minutes ago, Dephira said:

The police budget in San Francisco is nearly $700m a year. This means that, even when considering moving funding *within* the budget to other means of law enforcement like crisis management, 90%+ of the budget would still be intact. 

Again this all being dishonest from the start and Breed being your typical neoliberal ghouli though as the 10% cut to the budget never took place and the real cut amounted to roughly 1%.

So again, besides always using your time on this forum to defend conservative talking points that are not only both ignorant and wrong, what are you even trying to do with this nonsense you're posting?

If San Franciscans think crime is bad now, wait till they recall Chesa Boudin and crime gets even worse, even with the ballooning police budgets and tough-on-crime prosecutors that they idiotically think will be some sort of bandaid for their systemic rot :ahh: 

The gays have been utterly backstabbed by this cop-lover. For this to happen while we’re seeing plain as day that police pigs are NOT heroes but cowards willing to sit outside a school that’s getting shot-up and allow more than a dozen children to get blown up by armor-piercing bullets. Disgraceful.

6 minutes ago, Communion said:

The police budget in San Francisco is nearly $700m a year.

Ok, cool. Are we playing "let's throw out numbers without context"? 

What are you even trying to do with this nonsense you're posting?

Drawing attention to the massive crime wave currently gripping San Francisco, and handicapping its developments towards economic progress 

Chesa Boudin, San Francisco Elections candidate video (October 2019) (cropped).png

5 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

If San Franciscans think crime is bad now, wait till they recall Chesa Boudin and crime gets even worse, even with the ballooning police budgets and tough-on-crime prosecutors that they idiotically think will be some sort of bandaid for their systemic rot :ahh: 

The gays have been utterly backstabbed by this cop-lover. For this to happen while we’re seeing plain as day that police pigs are NOT heroes but cowards willing to sit outside a school that’s getting shot-up and allow more than a dozen children to get blown up by armor-piercing bullets. Disgraceful.

The sheer refusal by liberal gays to understand that their ideas about crime are just..wrong. :smiley: A town whose police force got 40% of the entire budget was outsmarted and overpowered by an 18 year old by one of the most popular automatic assault rifles in the country. :deadbanana4: MORE FUNDING! 70%!!!!! :ahh:

There is quite literally a through line between a system that refuses to change even when random citizens slaughter classrooms of babies in cold blood and a system that still refuses to recognize that nearly all crime is fueled by capitalism and economic inequality. It's quite literally impossible to reject to what the former does while thinking police have a right to terrorize the homeless. Ms. Breed's police force is inching its way to eventually a billion dollar budget and yet its cops still have no way of actually helping the homeless besides beating them. At this point, gun violence is just as much the fault of police-loving liberals as it is on gun-loving conservatives. :ahh:

The Transgender District READING her 1998-mindset ass :skull::

"It 'BREEDS' of transactional 'allyship' instead of promoting allyship without conditions." 

DAMN. They BROILED her off the bat! :clap3:

Edited by jakeisphat

5 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Ok, cool. Are we playing "let's throw out numbers without context"? 

I'm not trying to be rude, sis, but I literally had to give context to you incoherently shouting out numbers that made no sense because you find yourself dedicated to posting racist, far-righr and white supremacist talking points on a pop forum of all places???. :deadbanana4:

"THEY CUT THE BUDGETS IN THE NAME OF WOKENESS!!!!!"

Amount removed: 1%

?

:deadbanana4:

It's giving both bad math and an enjoyment for gun violence. Or is that okay to you if the targets of such violence don't have a home to live in?

7 minutes ago, Communion said:

I'm not trying to be rude, sis, but I literally had to give context to you incoherently shouting out numbers that made no sense because you find yourself dedicated to posting racist, far-righr and white supremacist talking points on a pop forum of all places???. :deadbanana4:

"THEY CUT THE BUDGETS IN THE NAME OF WOKENESS!!!!!"

Amount removed: 1%

?

:deadbanana4:

It's giving both bad math and an enjoyment for gun violence. Or is that okay to you if the targets of such violence don't have a home to live in?

Ok, pardon me, but which number did I "incoherently" shout out? Please quote it? 

While you're at it, please quote the post of mine that was "racist", "far-right" or "white supremacist"? I'll be here, waiting for a long time. 

Edited by Dephira

Ok, pardon me, but which number did I "incoherently" shout out?

You quite literally cited a figure and literally linked to an article with it that was 1) wrong and 2) context-less, as you tried to then say of the person correcting you and providing context to the numbers you were randomly citing?? Sis! :deadbanana4:

Edited by Communion

1 minute ago, Communion said:

You quite literally cited a figure and literally linked to an article with it that was 1) wrong and 2) context-less, as you tried to then say of the person correcting you and providing context to the numbers you were randomly citing?? Sis! :deadbanana4:

Which post of mine was "racist", "far-right" or "white supremacist"? Surely you don't just list a random string of attacks, but you can actually back them up with quotes? 

Not letting LGBT police be there in uniform seems unnecessary. It makes the community look bad. I wouldn’t participate either. 

Which post of mine was "racist", "far-right" or "white supremacist"?

The ones where you defended cops who terrorize homeless peopoe even as they, the police, remain one of the largest white supremacist organizations in the nation. What's not clicking? :deadbanana4: How come the numbers of police nationwide part of white supremacist orgs and who are accused domestic violence are in the double digits? Are there any other occupations you could say such about?

Just now, Communion said:

The ones where you defended cops who terrorize homeless peopoe 

Where is this post of mine? Can you please quote it? Surely you don't just list a random string of attacks, but you can actually back them up with quotes? 

12 minutes ago, princedonte said:

Not letting LGBT police be there in uniform seems unnecessary. It makes the community look bad. I wouldn’t participate either. 

I agree 

17 minutes ago, princedonte said:

4 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

I agree 

Why do gay black-people-killers need to be in their uniforms? 

Edited by ClashAndBurn

1 minute ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Why do gay black-people-killers need to be in their uniforms? 

Not all cops are gay/ black killers. No matter how many times you try to say they ALL are. 

In fact in years past some of the stories that made headlines and news from  these parades were about the cops and parade goers getting along so well?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.