Avril Lavigne - 'Let Go (20th Anniversary Deluxe)'

Joesuxx

Too Much To Ask NEEDED this extra noise to it on the final chorus. I have shivers

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ampersand13

• Cutthroat

• Buffy

this version of Let Go is probably close to what Avril wanted initially :heart2:

4 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Wait so the whole thing is dropping tomorrow yes? 

Yeah, midnight :duca:

Just now, Ampersand13 said:

Ugh, a highlight in her discography. I think I'll wait to listen to the standard album (remastered) when it gets released in full but I am so pumped that they decided to upgrade it!

I actually want to cry tears of joy! I didn't expect them to do so much work. It sounds so ******* fresh! 

The fact we’re being FED and she hasn’t even posted about it :deadbanana4: queen of social media

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Cefh said:

Yeah, midnight :duca:

AHHHHH POP EMERGENCY

SOMEONE POST IN HQ FOR THAT HIT BANNER SINCE THEY ROBBED US FOR LOVE SUX before eventually correcting themselves

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, ProudLBS said:

The fact we’re being FED and she hasn’t even posted about it :deadbanana4: queen of social media

She's going the Kate Bush route and letting the work speak for itself obviously 

http://i.imgur.com/VP0xJ.gif

3 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

this version of Let Go is probably close to what Avril wanted initially :heart2:

That's a really good point! I can't wait to hear the full versions as the samples have me dead and buried. 

Just now, ProudLBS said:

This is what’s sending me djdjdh 

It took us ages to even realise anything was different because the Spotify tags are identical to the original too. Usually it’s like Complicated (Avril’s Version) - 2022 Remastered 

that’s what happened with Alanis and others :lmao:  Like why are they hiding this real selling point 

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Doogle said:

It took us ages to even realise anything was different because the Spotify tags are identical to the original too. Usually it’s like Complicated (Avril’s Version) - 2022 Remastered 

that’s what happened with Alanis and others :lmao:  Like why are they hiding this real selling point 

This this this. They need to be capitalizing on her mini-comeback and nostalgia factor right now :wanda:

Can't wait to hear omg :jonny5: COME THROUGH QUEEN

The fact that she hasn't even acknowledged it yet though :deadbanana2: I saw her last night and she mentioned the anniversary, but just vaguely said it was in June and wasn't quite sure if it was June yet :deadbanana4:

Avril really said gay rights by releasing LetGoBT in June. 

Anything But Ordinary (Avril's Version) :WAP:

2 minutes ago, Doogle said:

true, I didn’t check anything other than Breakaway and Make Up cause I never thought they’d rework the entire album :rip:

They really need to change the names!

Breakaway sounds so goooooood 

20 years of this masterpiece I AM OLD.

I NEVER SPEND LESS THAN AN HOUR
WASHING MY HAIR IN THE SHOWER

RWLeZU2.gif

1 minute ago, Cutthroat said:

I NEVER SPEND LESS THAN AN HOUR
WASHING MY HAIR IN THE SHOWER

RWLeZU2.gif

top 3 songs of all time

RWLeZU2.gif

YESSSSSS :jonnycat:

I hope more artists do this kind of versions with all the b-sides and rare tracks :jonnycat:

SHE TAGS ALONG, STANDS IN THE CROWD
LOOKS UP AT THE MAN THAT SHE TURNED DOOOOWWWWWWWN

RWLeZU2.gif

Not me stanning Sk8er Boi (Love Sux Mix 2022) so hard. Miss Lavigne really delivered.

RWLeZU2.gif

you guys have me excited. gonna listen to this album for the first time once it drops in an hour

I am so exciteddddd. Why sounds like it came from The Vault. It’s beautiful.

I'VE NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE
I'M NAKED AROUND YOU
DOES IT SHOW?

58-BCDBFB-CB10-40-CE-B419-9-F2-A48041554

I hate all of you where are you even listening to this

are there previews out at least??? 3 more hours for me

I wonder if the other albums will get the same treatment? :clownny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.