Avril Lavigne - 'Let Go (20th Anniversary Deluxe)'

Joesuxx

I wanted more songs but ok. At least we'll finally get "Get Over Me" on streaming. 

5Mq5JwF.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ampersand13

• Cutthroat

• Buffy

• ATRL Moderator

The way Breakaway (Avril's Version) (2022) (From the Vault) makes this whole release worth it :wanda:

***** announce it!! press is here for this!! :alexz:

Also is time to annpounce the HollyWood Star 

She's been  talking  about  the  damn  Xmas  album  since  2007  and  yet  i  didn't  see  that's  happening  :rip: 

13 hours ago, greeneyedsoul said:

I wanted more songs but ok. At least we'll finally get "Get Over Me" on streaming. 

5Mq5JwF.gif

that was on streaming already :eli:

not sure if it was already known it was being released on the 3rd but it's starting to come out in some countries

• ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, rehceeb said:

not sure if it was already known it was being released on the 3rd but it's starting to come out in some countries

:toofunny2:

Can anyone rip Breakaway :wanda:

23 minutes ago, rehceeb said:

I hoped we’d be spared from the fugly cover :toofunny2:

OT: she hasn’t even announced it yet :rip:

5 hours ago, KKCuteCat said:

She's been  talking  about  the  damn  Xmas  album  since  2007  and  yet  i  didn't  see  that's  happening  :rip: 

She can keep talking about it as long as she doesn’t work on it :clap3:

Has anyone listened to Breakaway (Avril’s Version) [From the Vault]? Is it the demo from 2001?

• ATRL Moderator

Please, I need these unreleased songs in my life. I'll be honest, Let Go is the era I didn't pay any attention to the leaks from (partly because I just so much prefer her vocals in later releases) so all these songs are basically new to me since I can't remember ever listening to them sans Why and I Don't Give 

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, ProudLBS said:

Has anyone listened to Breakaway (Avril’s Version) [From the Vault]? Is it the demo from 2001?

We need it now :wanda:

29 minutes ago, rehceeb said:

omg :duca: yet she hasn't officially announced it on social media :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

Maybe she was planning on like surprise dropping :toofunny2: which of course has since been sabotaged.

Or maybe she's like I Don't Give.mp3 about this re-release so I'll tweet about it once and then move on

3 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Please, I need these unreleased songs in my life. I'll be honest, Let Go is the era I didn't pay any attention to the leaks from (partly because I just so much prefer her vocals in later releases) so all these songs are basically new to me since I can't remember ever listening to them sans Why and I Don't Give 

You haven’t heard magnum opus Get Over It? :biblio:

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, Cutthroat said:

You haven’t heard magnum opus Get Over It? :biblio:

I have heard it (it has two version right?) but I think I only listened to it like once or twice years ago. I think the only other one that stood out to me (of the ones I've actually listened to) was Tomorrow You Didn't which I believe she didn't even write on 

Just now, Ampersand13 said:

I have heard it (it has two version right?) but I think I only listened to it like once or twice years ago. I think the only other one that stood out to me (of the ones I've actually listened to) was Tomorrow You Didn't which I believe she didn't even write on 

I’ve listened to it a lot as it was a b-side on the Sk8er Boi single which I owned. I’m just glad it’s finally coming to streaming as it’s one of my favourites from the era. 

44 minutes ago, rehceeb said:

omg she will block Post Malone from #1 :jonny5:

Queen promoting multiple albums :dies:

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, Cefh said:

omg she will block Post Malone from #1 :jonny5:

I fear it's imminent :wanda:Her power is just too great. Coming to reclaim her title for biggest female streaming debut on 2022.

BREAKAWAY MUST BE A NEW RECORDING, FELDY WORKED ON IT

Produced by

Scot Stewart, Dylan Mclean, Matthew Gerrard, JOHN FELDMANN

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Cefh said:

Queen promoting multiple albums :dies:

Business elixir confirmed, she really ain't no Dumb Blonde.mp4 when it comes to her firth three albums 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.