Do Liam's and Camila's first singles sound dated?

Do Liam's and Camila's first singles sound dated?   42 members have voted

1. 1. Do Liam's and Camila's first singles sound dated?

• Crying in the club sounds dated
    • Strip that down sounds dated
    • Both sound dated
    • None of them sound dated

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 posts in this topic

Crying in the club sound like I'm into you by Jlo (which sounds like every other stargate production at that time)
Liam's song is a mix of the Dj mustard's early sound and Justin Timberlake first record but with worse lyrics

The instrumental for Liam's single is actually really good, when he released the preview I had such high hopes, but those lyrics :doc: and that "hey hey hey" part. And yes that chorus has JT all over it. That song had so much potential.

Yes very. CITC isn't bad though

Dated and impersonal.

strip that down is so mediocre i was actually blown away

Liam's is the worst song of the year. I've never seen such a forgettable song in my life. Nothing in the song stands out. Production sounds dated, vocals are just below average, lyrics are awful...

Camila's is cute but that Cheap Thrills/SOY beat is.. but I guess that's what's in atm :doc: the Genie In a Bottle sample is refreshing tho. :smitten: 

Liam's song is so bad. Camila's is pretty cute.

5 minutes ago, Mrs. Jay said:

The instrumental for Liam's single is actually really good, when he released the preview it sounded good, but those lyrics :doc: and that "hey hey hey" part. And yes that chorus has JT all over it. That song had so much potential.

This. 

The beat's catchy but the vocals could've been so much better. And the lyrics are straight up garbage.

Just now, winterwidow said:

This! The beat's good but the vocals could've been so much better. And the lyrics are straight up garbage.

I'm surprised as hell that it's #1 on iTunes. Those 1D fans don't play. And his came out late last night. Even Selena couldn't top Despacito.

Crying In The Club is fantastic and Liam's song sounds a bit dated, it reminds me of Chris Brown but it's still a bop.

6 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Liam's is the worst song of the year. I've never seen such a forgettable song in my life. Nothing in the song stands out. Production sounds dated, vocals are just below average, lyrics are awful...

Camila's is cute but that Cheap Thrills/SOY beat is.. but I guess that's what's in atm :doc: the Genie In a Bottle sample is refreshing tho. :smitten: 

all of this

Both sound dated and suck. The production on both is atrocious and not fresh whatsoever... y'all are tripping if u don't think these are dated.

both are boring.

both are bops :clap3: