• Lovett

• Gossip_Boy

• Anye

• Hector

Top Posters In This Topic

They said lets remind everyone of this horror icon :WAP:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I’m ready. Tim Burton better slay it though. Wednesday is a ******* iconic character. 

Episode 1 and 2 are amazing already.

love Jenna and basically all the other characters.

Just finished the first episode. I liked it. I didn't love it. I don't know maybe I'm just over these teen school comedy/drama series, even if this one is obviously a little different. Is it worth trying to finish do people think?

this is actually amazing and kinda feels like a redeem for Tim Burtons recent tragic failures of the 10s ??‍♂️??‍♂️

I loved it.... Jenna did an amazing job with this spin on Wednesday's character.

It’s very cute! A little teeny for my taste at times.  I figured it’d be a bit more adult becuase of the demo that grew up with the Adams Fam.

This is prob the most young adult thing Jenna Ortega has been a part of?

Edited by chris1991

Watched the first episode last night and I loved it, I'm excited to get stuck into the series. Jenna Ortega is fantastic. :clap3:

This show kinda gooped and gagged me i'm ngl. I loved the cinematography, locations, score and actors, especially Jenna who is undoubtedly the it girl rn. 

There were some rushed-job sequences in almost every episode in terms of pacing but it specifically got worse in the middle such as

her father being in jail for a total of 5 minutes and it being resolved in an instant kinda gave me whiplash ngl

which immediately gave me the impression there were a few too many ideas and not enough time for each episode despite the hour length.

they definitely could've developed certain things out a bit more.

Also probably the biggest annoyance

I definitely suspected the red haired woman who's nickname already escapes me but Laurel or whatever to be the ultimate villain like 2 episodes in despite the misleads and plot twists. The fixating on the glasses when she's on screen every 5 seconds made them seem unnatural for her which I guess was foreshadowing for the identity reveal but also made it blatantly obvious. Her being the first "normie" on the schoolboard and knowing about the night shades library was proof enough for her to be the antagonist which is why i'm not sure I saw the point in jumping around from suspect to suspect when the audience was aware of her being shady! The explanation or her own backstory was definitely lacking because we basically just had to fill in the pieces and come to our own conclusion. Like her motive being "bring back my ancestor to kill these innocent descendant outcasts because of history and avengeance to my family!" didn't translate well when she was literally casted off as soon as he was resurrected 

:deadbanana4: The worst part is we didn't even get a solid conclusion on where she stands after Wednesday stomped her so of course she's not officially dead (yet) and she'll be escaping whatever institution she'll be put in with the help of Tyler and cause more havoc in a Part 2. 

Maybe that's just me though.

I will definitely be tuning in for Season 2 if there is one. 

Finished up to ep. 4 and I like it, slightly doing less than I expected but that's only because I was expecting too much of the first season anyway, lol.

The acting gets a little worrying here and there but that's not really from the main ladies, the boys are the ones giving me MTV vibes but they're not unwatchable at all. I like the characters and no one annoys me that wasn't dead by the aforementioned ep. anyway.

I encourage anyone who has been on the fence to definitely step in, if you don't like the first ep, please give it two more eps, the work starts from ep. 1 and onwards imo.

MadonnasBoyfriend

Everything felt very average. Couldnt bring myself to care but it was fine. I just was not amazed.

My new favorite Netflix series. First 2 episodes are the best tho. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.