Will 5H3 do better than Camila?

13 posts in this topic

Will 5th Harmony's impending lead single and era be more successful than CaCa's debut single and era?

Well they're already an established act so they have a leg up

No. They didn't exactly leave off on a high note.

Yes, people are actually anticipating another summer bop from them and Camila's single is failing to take off.

I think 5H3 will be bigger than Camila too. I thought she was going to be the it-artist of the year but that seems less likely with her lackluster debut single. The group has better chemistry without her and they'll hold onto their loyal fanbase plus bring in new ones.

Y'all have made this thread every single week since this girl has left the group. :rip:

Just now, Beyonnaise said:

Yes, people are actually anticipating another summer bop from them and Camila's single is failing to take off.

I am in no way a fan of Camila, but how can you even say that when it's only been one day since the single release? It hasn't even had a chance to take off

It depends on the material and if Epic is going to push them as hard as Camila. 

Hope they both kill it together. I guess it'll depend on which song is better :huh: CITB is a smash and I know 5Hs lead is going to knock hard. 

i dont think so,

epic is probably wasting all their money on Camila,

there will be nothing left for 5h:fan:

35 minutes ago, Fad said:

Well they're already an established act so they have a leg up

With that logic Katy Perry would be smashing this era... It's not that easy. New acts have great debut eras, and established acts can flop.

But yes, they will.